What If The Teaparty Was Black

The Tea Party is not closed to Blacks. However, Blacks, unlike Whites, tend to stick together and vote as a block. That's why there aren't Blacks in the Tea Party. Blacks seem to have a stronger sense of racial identity, solidarity, and loyalty. They tend to have less diversity within their ranks, it appears to me.

there are blacks at the tea party, what planet do you reside on? :cuckoo:

Sure there are, it's a big tent party (I hear they borrowed the tent from the Republicans).

Typical bullshit post from Dilbert, a video of a talentless imbecile talking garbage over noise......... The OP is fundamentally silly, the Tea Party could never be black, they represent the opposite of what 98% of blacks believe. They believe in a government that is accountable to the people, stopping the handouts that politicians give to buy votes, lowering taxes rather than raising them, the sanctity of life, real families, children with actual parents and secure borders.

Last edited:
If the Tea Party was black....no Republicans would support it

Sad. But true.
If a black Tea Party were espousing the same ideals as the current Tea Party, yes, Republicans would support them.

Perhaps if you folks relied less on your own bigotry against conservatives and more on reality, you would make such silly statements.

If the Tea Party were primarily black, but supporting the same ideals, the Left would brand them self-hating black voting against their best interests.

And it's sheer coincidence that the best interests white liberals insist black have are ones that keep white liberals in power. :cool:

The Tea Party is about fighting the evil, pernicious lies of Progressivism, it's not about race

what if Klansman were black, ohh redundant

6a00d8345259a469e200e5540e5fb18834-800wi

the only people obsessed with skin color are liberals, and this thread further proves that....the only people who are racist but act like its only others, are liberals, this thread further proves that

the blatant bigotry in this thread by liberals dumbfounding, yet you all pat each on the back and pretend you have the moral highground....in nearly every instance, it is the liberal who brings up race. if someone makes a comment about obmaa, it surely must be because he is black. someone can make virtually the same comment aobut bush, thats OK, because you can bash old white guys...

what is truly fucked up about the liberals in this thread is there are in FACT black people in the tea party...this is so typical of jillian's overt racism, they must be self loathing becuase in her view, blacks must be for liberal or democratic ideals, not conservatives....

you have just shit on black people who are tea party members and you're so selfishly smug in your superiority you can't even see your blatant bigotry

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yurt again."

Very well said my friend. These assholes NEED to inject race into almost every debate because it's all they have.
Thankfully, it appears that most people capable of thinking for themselves are seeing through it, and getting pissed off at being labeled with whatever the hardon of the day is.

what if obama were white?

:cuckoo:

the left couldn't try to shut down dissent by screaming racism....lol

Based on the things the "right" was slinging during the campaign (i.e., Muslim, terrorist, Kenyan, ******), I personally believe there would be a lot less dissent.

The left slings those things more often than we do.
In fact, Muslim, terrorist and Kenyan came directly from the Hillary playbook. And the only racist stuff going on is what the left manages to spread around.
Running away from Sarah are we?

The point of the article in WaPo, a reaction to a hit piece from Facebook, and the reason for the OP is to give cover to the racists from the left.

A bunch of 'what ifs' based on 'givens' of racism by the tea parties, since the actual issues are resonating with the independents. Believe me, the left is getting that part. IT's not about race, it's about the power brokers, of both major parties.

The left's argument that blacks are a bloc, belonging/beholding to one party is nonsense and racist. We will truly be 'post-racial' when an individual of any color is free to influence through their associations as much as another of any other color, without fear of labeling by others of 'their own' to borrow the term of the USDA lady. Those that imply that conservative blacks are 'acting against their own interests' or 'Uncle Toms' are racists. Those that argue that agreeing with the ideas that minorities are not out to 'take over the country' are not 'race deniers' or 'tools of the left.'

All groups have racists, one political party uses race to try and control blocs.

If the TP was black, whites would be hollering their heads off? Whadda buncha bullllshit.

If the majority of the TP was black and formed to oppose a government that is growing larger on a daily basis, to oppose a government that cannot and will not stop spending money we do not have, to oppose a government whose tentacles are spreading further into everything, to oppose a government who passes mammoth bills with a deaf ear to majority opposition, to oppose a government that says on thing while doing another . . . . hell, you'd have every white conservative walking arm in arm with the TP. WE don't care about skin color; YOU obsess over it.

When the hell are you race baiters going to get it through your head? It isn't about skin color, regardless of how much you say it is or how much you want it to be. It's about the size, scope and spending of the government. And for those who cry "where was the TP when Bush was president" and claim this as proof that the TP is nothing but a buncha racists? Bush was bad but Obama is worse. That's the reason for the TP.

You asshats are the ones who cause the racism. And believe it or not, there are black tea partiers. But the majority of middle america isn't black. They're fucking white. They can't help it. Quit obsessing over color.

I'm not obsessing over color. I'm simply pointing out the fact that if the Tea Party were black then people like you and Rabbi the racist would be disapproving of such groups.

There's no evidence to support that, there's no way to prove it, so yes, you are obsessing over color.

Based on the things the "right" was slinging during the campaign (i.e., Muslim, terrorist, Kenyan, ******), I personally believe there would be a lot less dissent.

In fact, Muslim, terrorist and Kenyan came directly from the Hillary playbook. And the only racist stuff going on is what the left manages to spread around.

:confused:

It was Sarah shouting about William Ayres and Obama "paling around with terrorists!" not Hillary.

I guess when mud is slung, it's easier to sling it back as fake than take put the credit where is is due.

It was Sarah shouting about William Ayres and Obama "paling around with terrorists!" not Hillary.

I guess when mud is slung, it's easier to sling it back as fake than take put the credit where is is due.

Wow, this is easy.

"Who is Bill Ayers?
2008 CAMPAIGN | Former radical or respected prof, he's a liability if Obama's nominated, Hillary warns

April 18, 2008"

Who is Bill Ayers? :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: 44: Barack Obama

"The Ayers-Obama relationship became a hot topic in Wednesday's Democratic presidential debate. It is "an issue certainly Republicans will be raising" should Obama be the Democratic nominee for president, Obama rival Hillary Clinton said."

Wow, this is easy.

"Who is Bill Ayers?
2008 CAMPAIGN | Former radical or respected prof, he's a liability if Obama's nominated, Hillary warns

April 18, 2008"

Who is Bill Ayers? :: CHICAGO SUN-TIMES :: 44: Barack Obama

"The Ayers-Obama relationship became a hot topic in Wednesday's Democratic presidential debate. It is "an issue certainly Republicans will be raising" should Obama be the Democratic nominee for president, Obama rival Hillary Clinton said."

Now that Allie Owns Nosmo, I hope she has a nice goldfish bowl in which to keep him.

comfortzone.jpg

Forum List

Back