What if the Sandy Hook shooter had been a Muslim??

What if the Sandy Hook shooter had been a Mormon?
The only question the media would be asking; "was he wearing his 'magic underwear' during the shooting"?

No. They would be hunting for Mormon spokesmen to apologize for Mormons everywhere. And for weeks or months afterwards, any crime involving a Mormon would get more than the usual press coverage.

And bigots with a bad case of confirmation bias would see it as evidence that all Mormons bear watching.

Let's continue this thought.

It is easy for a left winger to grasp that when a Muslim is involved in some heinous act, bigots allow their confirmation bias to run wild and to start demanding drastic actions be taken regarding Muslims in 'Merka and around the globe, demanding they all be watched more closely with more rules put in place to monitor and control them. And a left winger can see how this kind of thinking is ridiculous and a threat to our freedoms.

However, since no Muslim is involved, the bigots are silent on Sandy Hook, and instead it is the left wingers who are allowing their confirmation biases to run wild. Now they are the ones demanding drastic actions be taken regarding every gun owner, and demanding they all be watched more closely and that more rules be put in place to monitor and control them.

And since Sandy Hook, every crime involving a gun gets more media attention than it otherwise would have.

Last edited:
I think it's natural, when something tragic like this occurs, to question what more we could have done to prevent it. I do wish we could have talked more about mental health, but sandy hook was quickly snatched up by the gun control crowd.

Can somebody please explain to me how that Bushmaster, which was found in the trunk of the car, could have killed all those people and then put itself away????

The next one will be. You don't think the Allahu Akhbar boys haven't noticed, do you, how nice and soft the targets American schoolhouses present. And the American people and their politicians, as Richard Miniter pointed out in his story about Lindisfarne, want us to believe if we ignore the danger it will just cease to exist, go away, or pass us by, like the Monks in the Monastery until the Norsemen were chasing them from room to room in the Monastery just for the 'jollies' they could get from the simple act of cutting their heads off. If you take the guns away from the people then only the criminals and the Allahu Akhbar boys will have them, and boy what a time they'll have, dispatching little kiddies at the rate of more than two per minute while the police get suited up so they don't get perforated themselves and provided they're no more than 2.3 miles away.
Remember the school in Beslan? The Allahu Akhbar boys collected a lot of virgins from that one, and meanwhile the Obambi just appointed a man as CIA Director who actually believes that terrorism doesn't exist. What a kettle of fish we have. No guns and a man who refuses to see any evil even when its as plain as the nose on his face.

Last edited:
I don't recall any politicians calling for a weapons ban after hassan killed 14.
Well, that WAS a case of ''workplace violence".....Really, it was....Obama said so, so it must be true......I mean, it had nothing to with terrorism, or our "Overseas Contingency Operations"

So yes, it does beg the question as to why the dems weren't running around cackling on about weapons bans back then.

Here's one: What if the Sandy Hook shooter was an illegal immigrant from Mexico?

Obama wouldn't be so giddy about pushing Amnesty for illegals.

If it had been a Muslim shooter it would have been swept under the rug.......like Ft. Hood....the worst terrorist attack since 9-11.....

LOL, how was it allegedly "swept through the rug"? It's been all over the news.

It was swept under the rug in the sense that the Obama Administration refused to call it terrorism, despite the fact that it's well documented that Hassan has made numerous statements regarding his Jihadist attitude

Can somebody please explain to me how that Bushmaster, which was found in the trunk of the car, could have killed all those people and then put itself away????

Put down the bong. The gun found in his trunk was a shotgun.

The next one will be. You don't think the Allahu Akhbar boys haven't noticed, do you, how nice and soft the targets American schoolhouses present. And the American people and their politicians, as Richard Miniter pointed out in his story about Lindisfarne, want us to believe if we ignore the danger it will just cease to exist, go away, or pass us by, like the Monks in the Monastery until the Norsemen were chasing them from room to room in the Monastery just for the 'jollies' they could get from the simple act of cutting their heads off. If you take the guns away from the people then only the criminals and the Allahu Akhbar boys will have them, and boy what a time they'll have, dispatching little kiddies at the rate of more than two per minute while the police get suited up so they don't get perforated themselves and provided they're no more than 2.3 miles away.
Remember the school in Beslan? The Allahu Akhbar boys collected a lot of virgins from that one, and meanwhile the Obambi just appointed a man as CIA Director who actually believes that terrorism doesn't exist. What a kettle of fish we have. No guns and a man who refuses to see any evil even when its as plain as the nose on his face.

Wow! What the hell are you huffing?

Only a complete maniac like yourself could use the Lindisfarne shooting AGAINST the Muslims! This is fucking hilarious!

Check this out, kids. This is going to be a classic.

A nazi who was angry at the left wing in his country for what he believed was their coddling of Muslims decides to shoot a bunch of their kids.

And then bitterlyclingin comes along and says this is a warning to us about what Muslims will do next!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!

This is especially hilarious considering what I said in my previous post.

Last edited:

do we have confirmation it was in the trunk? Last i saw they hadnt given out that info just yet.

If it had been a Muslim shooter it would have been swept under the rug.......like Ft. Hood....the worst terrorist attack since 9-11.....

LOL, how was it allegedly "swept through the rug"? It's been all over the news.

It was swept under the rug in the sense that the Obama Administration refused to call it terrorism, despite the fact that it's well documented that Hassan has made numerous statements regarding his Jihadist attitude

Some people get so tied up with exact "semantics" and then run with it like it's some insult or bad thing. The fact is that the evil bastard massacred a bunch of people, no matter what his motivation was. The "motivation" makes it no worse or no better than these other mass killings, it's still a mass murder. The swine is being prosecuted and will be punished. All the other crap is just political bullshit used by a bunch people to further their agenda.

Warnings about our vulnerability to terrorist attacks were given decades before 9/11. Europe was under constant attack by Baader-Meinhof, the PLO, and other terrorist organizations, and it was seen as just a matter of time before it was our turn.

Terrorists don't need Sandy Hook to tell them our schools are vulnerable. It isn't like this has never occurred to them before now. They've been blowing up schools all over the world for longer than most of us have been alive.

Our water reservoirs are vulnerable to biological agents, our nuclear power plants are vulnerable to attack. Our shopping malls, our buses, our daycare centers, our apartment complexes, our bowling alleys, our streets...hell, even our cop shops are vulnerable.

We can become a police state, like many on the right would prefer. Or we can disarm, like many on the left would prefer.

Or we can continue to enjoy our liberties.

Last edited:
No politician would dare call for an assault weapons ban or more gun control. :cool:

You made me remember that silly grade school insult,

"Did sum-buddy hit you with a stupid stick?"

Who cares what religion the gun nuts are? Not me.

I care about the people who are getting murdered every day.

I care about being safe if I walk in to a store, restaurant, school etc with my grand kids.

Put down the bong. The gun found in his trunk was a shotgun.

Cabal Having Difficulty Telling a Consistent Sandy Hook Story | Politics

Published on Dec 17, 2012
At this point, the story was that the 4 handguns were found inside the school. During this juncture, they are still going with the part about how the Bushmaster was left in the trunk of the car the shooter drove there. The AR-15 Bushmaster being found in the trunk of the shooter’s car was the story for the first entire day and most of the day after if not 2 days after (I will have to confirm that, but I think it was 2 days after), before they decided to do something about the fact that their story wasn’t adding up. Especially when the medical examiner came out and said that all the victims suffered rifle wounds. This report of the 4 handguns and rifle being in the trunk of the car is confirmed by SEVERAL Connecticut State and Federal officials. Sounds like the right hand doesn’t know what the left it doing. This is what’s called not being able to get your story straight, and usually indicates deception being used.

Gun Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting

Forum List

Back