What if the Sandy Hook shooter had been a Muslim??

No politician would dare call for an assault weapons ban or more gun control. :cool:

What if the Sandy Hook shooter had been a Mormon?

Nuclear%20Blast.jpg

Depends if the gun haters could figure out a way to use it to their advantage or not.

no doubt that the issue is being used politically. i was discussing this with my husband this morning. but the NRA could have diffused the situation.

had the NRA come out and said, we believe in gun ownership. we know guns in safe hands are to be respected, not reviled. and we deplore guns being used for purposes such as this. so we'd like to work with congress to devise a means to tighten up and make more effective background checks so we weed out the loons and criminals, and close the gun show loophole to keep our people safe while fostering responsible gun ownership ---

no one could have said 'boo'.

but they didn't do that... which left the door open to extremists on the other side to try to make their case.

Even if the hypothetical muslim kid Achmed was just as mentally ill as Adam Lanza.

He would be portrayed by the media as a totally sane terrorist engaging in jihad.

And it would make no difference if he had never attended services at a mosque or read the Quran.

Just the fact that his parents were muslims.

Would be enough to blame Islam and 1.5 billion muslims for the incident. :cool:
Isn't hatred enough to commit mass-murder over religion or politics a form of insanity?

What if I hated fags and did a driveby at a Gay hangout? Isn't that a bit crazy?

Like that idiot woman who killed a Hindu in New York by pushing him in front of a train because she blamed Muslims and Hindus for 9/11.

Hindus.

And then that guy who shot up the Sikh temple.

This is what kind of fire the GOP base is playing with these days. Retards who blame Hindus and Sikhs for 9/11.

How about the FIRST guy to push a passenger into the path of an oncoming train? What's his excuse, the deceased wasn't black?

No politician would dare call for an assault weapons ban or more gun control. :cool:

What if the Sandy Hook shooter had been a Mormon?
The only question the media would be asking; "was he wearing his 'magic underwear' during the shooting"?

No. They would be hunting for Mormon spokesmen to apologize for Mormons everywhere. And for weeks or months afterwards, any crime involving a Mormon would get more than the usual press coverage.

And bigots with a bad case of confirmation bias would see it as evidence that all Mormons bear watching.

If he had been a Muslim, it would be all we would be talking about, even though the crime had nothing to do with religion. As it stands now, I haven't heard one journalist question what religion he belonged to.

Seems to be all we are talking about now, regardless of the Muslim bent. And it's about time.

The shooter was indeed NOT MUSLIM, I didn't here anything about the shooters behavior after he shot himself, if he would have dropped to the ground, started kicking his feet and slapping himself in the face shouting: ha, le, le, le, le ,le, le, le, le, le, le, le,le, le, le
............. then yes he would be a Muslim.

If it was a muslim that killed kids in CT, then it would be a terrorist act because there was most likely some religious motives behind it.

When another muslim killed Army soldiers in TX obmination downplayed the terrorist angle since he has no problem with muslims killing US troops compared to kids.

A muslim killing kids in CT would bring up issues whether he was an American or foreigner, who supported him getting the weapons, etc.

Gun control would be pushed to the bottom of the debate given a terrorist was involved.

The shooter was indeed NOT MUSLIM, I didn't here anything about the shooters behavior after he shot himself, if he would have dropped to the ground, started kicking his feet and slapping himself in the face shouting: ha, le, le, le, le ,le, le, le, le, le, le, le,le, le, le
I see you forgot to take your meds today.......... :cuckoo: :lol:

that wasnt swept under the rug

Yeah your right there was a huge investigation. Obama called it an act of work place violence. Then the media turned their heads while obama swept the incident under the rug. just like what happened with fast and furious and bengazi. Except with fast amd furious the media just turned their heads.

I personally don't like any groups religious or otherwise. A group of people making rules or judgments or angering others is never a healthy thing.

What if the shooter had been a dyslexic agnostic with insomnia, claiming that he committed the act because he was exhausted from staying up all night wondering if there was a Dog?

What then?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back