What if the Sandy Hook shooter had been a Muslim??

If it had been a Muslim shooter it would have been swept under the rug.......like Ft. Hood....the worst terrorist attack since 9-11.....

Even if the hypothetical muslim kid Achmed (the shooter) was just as mentally ill as Adam Lanza.

He would be portrayed by the media as a totally sane terrorist engaging in jihad.

And it would make no difference if he had never attended services at a mosque or read the Quran.

Just the fact that his parents were muslims.

Would be enough to blame Islam and 1.5 billion muslims for the incident. :cool:

Last edited:
Democrats would be saying it was justifiable homicide. The perpetrator would be held, comfortably, until such time as he could be quietly released.

Even if the hypothetical muslim kid Achmed was just as mentally ill as Adam Lanza.

He would be portrayed by the media as a totally sane terrorist engaging in jihad.

And it would make no difference if he had never attended services at a mosque or read the Quran.

Isn't hatred enough to commit mass-murder over religion or politics a form of insanity?

What if I hated fags and did a driveby at a Gay hangout? Isn't that a bit crazy?

So the shooter at Sandy Hook was a Muslim, maybe even a communist Muslim, I knew it all along.

Even if the hypothetical muslim kid Achmed was just as mentally ill as Adam Lanza.

Isn't hatred enough to commit mass-murder over religion or politics a form of insanity?

What if I hated fags and did a driveby at a Gay hangout? Isn't that a bit crazy?

Like that idiot woman who killed a Hindu in New York by pushing him in front of a train because she blamed Muslims and Hindus for 9/11.

Hindus.

And then that guy who shot up the Sikh temple.

This is what kind of fire the GOP base is playing with these days. Retards who blame Hindus and Sikhs for 9/11.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back