What if the climate meme was in the other direction?

You really dont understand how science works do you?

It doesnt matter how the science works.................dummy. The majority DONT CARE..........and they most certainly dont give a rats ass what the hyper-k00ks have to say on the matter.

The "real science" only matters at all if it a concern of the people. Its not. This is indisputable.

The k00ks really think "Our science is better than your science!!"

"The science" is irrelevant. Oh....that is unless some genius can post up a link that shows otherwise.................

27_2545284-38.jpg

Of course we have had no weather disasters in the last 12 months, now, have we. Pakistan, Russia, tornados, Mississippi Flood, Texas and Alberta burning. And the price of food is continueing to rise. Just an average year for weather disasters. LOL

they prefer their third tier sceintists who are in the vast minority of the sceintific field.

Of course we have had no weather disasters in the last 12 months, now, have we. Pakistan, Russia, tornados, Mississippi Flood, Texas and Alberta burning. And the price of food is continueing to rise. Just an average year for weather disasters. LOL

Oh nose!

Before the invention of the internal combustion engine we neva! evah! EVAH! had Hurricanes

Neva!

Evah!

Oh nose!

Show me on repeatable laboratory experiment where we get tornadoes and hurricanes from a 60PPM increase in CO2

Please

Just One experiment

Can you do that One Time?

are you really trying to say there were no weather disasters before we started burning fossil fuels? hahahaha

and how much of the increase in food prices is tied to the use of crops for sustainable fuels? as usual the law of unintended consequences has come down hard on those least able to afford it so that some ignorant people can feel superior in their quest to tell everyone else how to live.

We prefer scientists whos' findings are based on facts, not agenda.

So do I
That is why I dont search arround for a couple of twits who tout the line the corporations pay them to tout.

I accept the prevailing scientific theorys instead.

Im sure you would pick the course of treatment recomended by ONE Dr when 100 others told you it was bullshit huh?

are you really trying to say there were no weather disasters before we started burning fossil fuels? hahahaha

and how much of the increase in food prices is tied to the use of crops for sustainable fuels? as usual the law of unintended consequences has come down hard on those least able to afford it so that some ignorant people can feel superior in their quest to tell everyone else how to live.

And OR says it with a straight face like the LMSM still has a media monopoly and can continue the Big Lie unchallenged

We prefer scientists whos' findings are based on facts, not agenda.

So do I
That is why I dont search arround for a couple of twits who tout the line the corporations pay them to tout.

I accept the prevailing scientific theorys instead.

Im sure you would pick the course of treatment recomended by ONE Dr when 100 others told you it was bullshit huh?

OK can you show me one laboratory experiment that has hurricanes sprouting up from a 60PPM increase in CO2?

if warming and more plentiful CO2 was considered a good thing instead of the present fad of thinking it is bad what sort of media stories would we see?

-more cultivatable land leads to record food crops.

-warming has led to historical lows in hurricanes

-cheap energy leds to improved conditions everywhere but especially the third world

I could go on but my point is that almost all the evidence is equivical and can be spun in any direction. it just depends on who is telling the story.

What you are describing is what happened during the Medieval Warming Period, which was great for humanity.

And conversely the so-called "little ice age" beginning in the 1300's and extending to the late 1800's caused widespread famine and untold suffering as, for the most part, neither humans nor beasts thrive as well in cold climates as well as they do in warm ones. There is a reason that central Africa and areas like it, where winter essentially doesn't exist, is teeming with plant and wildlife and contains the most biological diversity of any place on Earth.

If Climate change is inevitable, and it has always been inevitable, it would seem that our resources and energies should be focused on helping people adapt to the change rather than in attempts to somehow stop it.

they prefer their third tier sceintists who are in the vast minority of the sceintific field.

I dont really care what you think but I would suggest that you look at the evidence and ask yourself if the conclusions being drawn are actually supported by the findings. in many cases it is just a non sequitur. here is some data, here is what I think, if you ask me how the two go together I will scream out that you are a 'denier'. and that everyone thinks you are stupid. and we all know that only stupid people cant see the emperor's beautiful new clothes.

Do you think the vast majority of scientists have not done just that?

They have looked at it and are trained in the fields and have determined the best evidence lies in the man made global warming camp.

You just refuse the vast majority of them have any brains.

They have looked at it and are trained in the fields and have determined the best evidence lies in the man made global warming camp.

The scientists who use the laboratory are unable to replicate your results.

AGW is the new Cold Fusion, only Cold Fusion is still more likely than AGW

Last edited:
You really dont know how science works do you?

Should we always take the lesser idea to make our decisions on?

You know medicine is a science right?

When you go to get a second and third opinion on your health do you take the opinion of the desenting Dr as your choice of treatment?

When you have a building built do you take the advice of an architect and build what two other architects told you was an unsound design?

There is just NO way arrround the fact that you on the right insist on taking your sceince from the third tier sceintists.

There is ONLY one reason you act in this fact adverse manner.

You need to find an expert to agree with your historically failed political ideas.

you do realize that medicine advanced after (Koch's?) postulates were adopted to test the causes of disease. we are at the early stages of understanding how climate works, very far from being able to control it. blaming CO2 for everything is the equivilent to blaming every disease on 'the vapours'.

personally I think the climate scientists are going to back off their claims of certainty in the next IPCC report, reduce the amount of warming attributed to CO2, and start spending more time and money in more fruitful areas of climate factors like clouds and solar interactions. the last 25 years hasnt turned up much even with the vast majority of time and money used to lynch CO2

Phil Jones can't find Global Warming. Remember him?

"BBC: Do you agree that from 1995 to the present there has been no statistically-significant global warming?

Phil Jones: Yes..."

BBC News - Q&A: Professor Phil Jones

try to read this slowly so you can understand it.

The scientists in the world have reviewed the differing positions on this issue and have OVERWHELMINGLY put themselves in the camp of GW.

You little tidbits from paid scientists mean nothing compared to that cold hard fact.

Forum List

Back