What If Republican and Democrat States Were Separate Countries?

That's your interpretation I'm American just like you. You are of European decent and I'm of African decent....we both foreigners that settled here, the only difference your family came here before I did. The Native Americans are the ones who can say they are from here.

You may be an American by definition, I am an American because I am a native of this country. Big difference.

It's no different than if I moved to your country. Moving to your country does not make me an equal to your former countrymen. I would still be a foreigner and still a settler whereas they are not. Your countrymen were born there and I am not an equal to them even if I was granted citizenship of that country.

You are not a native, the only natives are the native Americans....if you are white, you are of European decent who settled. Thats how i view it, now you are free to believe in whatever you want.
And why do you feel so superior? Your shit stinks or you are Jesus cousin?

Just get a dictionary and look up the terms you use. Apparently you don't understand them.
Answer my question.

I did, several times already.
So you feel superior because you are white and born here in the US?

You may be an American by definition, I am an American because I am a native of this country. Big difference.

It's no different than if I moved to your country. Moving to your country does not make me an equal to your former countrymen. I would still be a foreigner and still a settler whereas they are not. Your countrymen were born there and I am not an equal to them even if I was granted citizenship of that country.

You are not a native, the only natives are the native Americans....if you are white, you are of European decent who settled. Thats how i view it, now you are free to believe in whatever you want.

Just get a dictionary and look up the terms you use. Apparently you don't understand them.
Answer my question.

Would you feel superior if you were still in your country and I came there to be a citizen?

Answer my question.

Would you feel superior if you were still in your country and I came there to be a citizen?
Not at all....im an internationalist...i believe all humans are equal and we are migrants and in constant search for the best. Unlike you, you came in and you wanna close the door behind you.

Answer my question.

Not at all....im an internationalist...i believe all humans are equal and we are migrants and in constant search for the best. Unlike you, you came in and you wanna close the door behind you.

Nope. I was here and want to close the door.

Answer my question.

So would you call yourself a conservative isolationist or just a RACIST???

Last edited:

So would you call yourself a conservative isolationist or just a RACIST???

What's racist about wanting to seal off our borders? We have too many people here already, and foreigners are coming here to take our jobs and keep our wages low. Then they take the American dollars they earn here and ship that to their country for when they return.

Forum List

Back