What if Progressives supported people like"Judge" Napolitano?

Searcher44

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2015
Vancouver, British Columbia
I don't mean 100% of the time, I mean when they are right. And vice versa. Why play into the hands of the crony capitalists who thrive when the population is divided into warring cultural factions? The more divided and focused on social/cultural issues citizens are the more distracted from the high crimes committed by the wanna-be Plutocrats who are gaining more and more control of city/state/federal governments . The anger of Tea Party types, Libertarians, Progressives, Conservatives, etc. intersect on a lot of issues. The immense potential power of a united citizenry at the voting booth evaporates when the propaganda insinuated into our lives by a controlled, corrupt media succeeds in dividing that power. The 1% manipulate the 99% and the outcome is a docile apathetic populace who believe they have no influence over the factors that effect their lives.
In the first video I think Napolitano reflects the problems a large portion of Americans are concerned about even though I think a society based on his personal believes would be a cold, hard place. The second video features Jesse Ventura, one of my favorite pols. I guess he's a Libertarian too but I think he would make as good a president, or better, than anybody else on the horizon.

Forum List

Back