What If Peter Strzok Was Black?What Word Would The Democrats Be Yelling Through Out The Hearing.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
This one is pretty obvious. When I watched the Peter Stroke hearings, I couldn't help but wonder what would be happening if Peter was black. Every time the dem's threw a fit because they didn't like the question given to Peter, they could not yell out "Racist" !!!
If Peter Stroke was black, and Maxine Waters was one of the grillers, we all know what six-letter word would be spewing out of her mouth every five minutes when a Republican was questioning him.
:shutupsmiley:

Maxine Waters would be standing up every three minutes complaining that this was a racist question, and then at some point her wig would fall off and 200 Million people would be laughing at her.

If 90% of Republicans weren't white, would the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt White and White Nationalists still want to be part of that party?

Probably not..

This shows the increase or decrease in the demographics of those voting for President Donald Trump vs those voting for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama in 2012. Once again you seem eager to demonstrate your ignorance of facts or are making a feeble attempt to revise history.

Election%20Demographics%202016-X2.jpg

This one is pretty obvious. When I watched the Peter Stroke hearings, I couldn't help but wonder what would be happening if Peter was black. Every time the dem's threw a fit because they didn't like the question given to Peter, they could not yell out "Racist" !!!
If Peter Stroke was black, and Maxine Waters was one of the grillers, we all know what six-letter word would be spewing out of her mouth every five minutes when a Republican was questioning him.
:shutupsmiley:

Brotha' ??

If 90% of Republicans weren't white, would the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Alt White and White Nationalists still want to be part of that party?

Probably not..
I don't belong to any political party and you can't put me in any camp. I have very few peers.

if only peter stroke was eating KFC during the hearing, he would of been excused for being black.

Probably not..

What's your point ?

If you were part of that party, I know I sure as hell would see it as the dumbass brigade. I would not join either.

'What If Peter Strzok Was Black?What Word Would The Democrats Be Yelling Through Out The Hearing.'

....ummm, yeah...but he wasn't / isn't.

:wtf:

Forum List

Back