What if Obama said what Trump has said? See Obama impersonator Reggie Brown.

Only fools watch Maher....no thanks, freaking fag
Stay stupid sh!t for brains.

Remember, who is the "Father is Lies"? Trump or Satan.

Both are orange.

img_8958-1.jpeg

For some odd reason Derp thinks he matters to me. Newsflash, you don't
I'm sorry. Who are you again?
A stench?
A bletch?
A breaking wind?

Oh,
Nobody.
Got it.

Ya crushed me, Derp....:lmao:

All you do is parrot what your masters tell you too, like a good little sheep.

Only fools watch Maher....no thanks, freaking fag
Stay stupid sh!t for brains.

Remember, who is the "Father is Lies"? Trump or Satan.

Both are orange.

img_8958-1.jpeg

For some odd reason Derp thinks he matters to me. Newsflash, you don't
I'm sorry. Who are you again?
A stench?
A bletch?
A breaking wind?

Oh,
Nobody.
Got it.

Ya crushed me, Derp....:lmao:

All you do is parrot what your masters tell you too, like a good little sheep.
So says someone afraid of learning.

Watch this Obama impersonator say what Trump has said. It is both hilarious and mind blowing.

What if Obama said what Trump has said?

It just means a lot more coming from a real, American citizen. Actions mean a lot more than words, and Obama was good with the words like a used car salesman, too bad his actions weren't nearly so good.

Trump isn't good with his words, and what's worse, he's nothing more than a used car salesman. Name me one thing Trump has done so far that benefits this country, besides his EO's.

Name me one thing Trump has done so far that benefits this country, besides his EO's.

It goes against my grain to reply to posts as idiotic as yours, but OK, how about this? NOMINATING NEIL GORSUCH to the Supreme Court? Let me guess, now you will say Gorsuch was no benefit to the country. Get out of the TPP? Nope, you won't agree with that either. Saving tons of jobs is meaningless to you. How about not signing the Paris Accord? Again, you will tell me this will doom the planet rather than admit it will save us billions of dollars and countless jobs! How about leading the stock market to 51 new record highs since being in office! Nope. Nope. Nope. You will claim it was really all Obama's doing. I could name countless others, but you can actually look up all that Trump has done on line yourself, and his first six months are some of the most productive in recent history, but I doubt that you would, otherwise you already would have rather than flap your trap..

It really humors me how you Libs dare others to show you evidence or proof, then set up a set of conditions that disallows or invalidates the evidence.

Name me one thing Trump has done so far that benefits this country, besides his EO's.

It goes against my grain to reply to posts as idiotic as yours, but OK, how about this? NOMINATING NEIL GORSUCH to the Supreme Court? Let me guess, now you will say Gorsuch was no benefit to the country. Get out of the TPP? Nope, you won't agree with that either. Saving tons of jobs is meaningless to you. How about not signing the Paris Accord? Again, you will tell me this will doom the planet rather than admit it will save us billions of dollars and countless jobs! How about leading the stock market to 51 new record highs since being in office! Nope. Nope. Nope. You will claim it was really all Obama's doing. I could name countless others, but you can actually look up all that Trump has done on line yourself, and his first six months are some of the most productive in recent history, but I doubt that you would, otherwise you already would have rather than flap your trap..

It really humors me how you Libs dare others to show you evidence or proof, then set up a set of conditions that disallows or invalidates the evidence.

Sorry, but EO's aren't actual enduring legislation or law. Name me one piece of legislation that Trump has gotten passed that benefits this country.

Wall still not built. ACA still in place.

Short list of words republicans can never use to describe themselves after voting for Crazy Ivan trump

Honor

Character

Family Values

Gravitas

Patriotism

Exceptionalism

Of course you tell others "go look it up" but don't name anything yourself. Why? What's there to look up?

80% of the stock market is owned by 5% of the country. Just helping rich people doesn't help white wingers living in Appalachia.

County-Economic-Status_FY2013_Map.gif

Watch this Obama impersonator say what Trump has said. It is both hilarious and mind blowing.

Say did Obama end any of those wars to do nation building at home.........talk about facts not mattering....just words....just speeches

Of course you tell others "go look it up" but don't name anything yourself.

Actually I've posted links to Trump's presidential activities so many times in other threads that I'm tired of looking it up over and over for lazy liberals who don't want the facts anyway.

80% of the stock market is owned by 5% of the country. Just helping rich people doesn't help white wingers living in Appalachia.

Oddly, Trump was just in Appalachia (W. Va) very recently. They stood in line for 7 hours to see him and applaud him, and the governor there likes him so much, he changed parties! He is bringing jobs back. Don't expect miracles; what do you want, Kentuckians driving around in gold-plated limos overnight? Just remember, these same people were poor when Obama got in office and look at what Obama did for them over EIGHT YEARS------ Zip. In fact, he made them poorer.

Forum List

Back