Please vote in these legitimate online elections

• Obama/Romney 2012

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Since bothpolitical prostitutes have emerged from THE SAME establishment media anyway, what if Obama/Romney ran on the same ticket, against someone like Ron Paul or perhaps someone even more unknown who has not even participated on the establishment media debates, nor collected donations for their cause. say a pvsi candidate. I am taking a bold step in predicting the outcome in favor of pvsi.net on this board - I know this because I lived in USSR and I remember how in a very similar way, the communists would orchestrate their elections for Brezhnev or Chernenko, etc. please vote for one choice, you have two choices:

Sorry, no "other/write in" option, just like I did not have it when I voted twice in Philadelphia, PA.

PVSI.NET CANDIDATE PLEDGE:
I will only serve a one 4 year term and then never serve in government again.
- I will not accept any gifts or donations for my campaign from anyone
- I will unconditionally vote for the following 5 laws immediately once elected:
Set up an internet voting system in all parts of the nation, so that each vote can be easily registered and verified. any registered voter should be able to login to a computer, type in their password and vote
Implement negative voting in all elections, so that we can also vote against a candidate, if we feel he was overwhealmingly publicized by the special interests targeting ignorant voters. each voter gets one for vote, as well as one against vote.
Because the establishment media does not represent society equally, create a low budget, national public media outlet, for the sole purpose of political debates. management of this public media outlet will be elected by the people every 4 years, they will be considered government officials, and will be upheld to the same bribery law listed below. presence of this media outlet will be made known by mandatory ads on the free media as follows:
A law that requires any business oriented media outlet that wants to have the right to broadcast any political debate, to air 10 second ads on their radio or television, or, 2"x2" ads on their web sites or news papers, stating the following: "WARNING: being mislead by propaganda on the special interest controlled mass media, can be dangerous to your society, you can alternatively watch this political coverage on a non biased national public media"
Law that makes it a capital crime, for any special interest lobbyists or anyone else to make any contributions to public officials. and, for public officials to accept any money or gifts, because public officials, are supposed to represent everyone equally. they can not be turned into prostitutes, they have nothing to sell but humans. children. elderly.

Forum List

Back