What if Obama gets his tax hike on the rich?

All we need to do is stop what got this nation into this mess in the first place. End the horrific Bush tax cuts to the rich, slash the ridiculously over-bloated military spending, and the deficit will turn around virtually overnight.

To recap: you get 80 billion a year in more revenue, but the deficits are over a trillion dollars. What are you gonna do, delete all defense spending? How many jobs do you think would be lost then? And even then, you're still short several hundred billion. And you're going to do this overnight?
Nope.....just another four years.....​

The Bush tax cuts are in effect now? Are they working to create jobs?
Taking money away from people makes them more prosperous.

Right?

I noticed you didn't answer my question. So are the bush tax cuts creating jobs now or not?

And good thing no one is proposing taking money away from people who need help reaching prosperity.

The economy was doing fine with lower taxes until the housing, bank crash and lower taxes did not cause that crash.

I noticed you didn't answer my question. So are the bush tax cuts creating jobs now or not?

And good thing no one is proposing taking money away from people who need help reaching prosperity.

Of course they are.

Why do you think economists across the spectrum warn us of that taking them away will throw us into recession?

Ahh, so jobs ARE being created under President Obama.

Thanks for the brief moment of honesty.

A few, but everyone knows this is the worst recovery in modern history because of Obama's other oppressive policies.

So let me have you answer a question honestly.

Will more taxation on our job creators, and more oppressive regulations, create more jobs or fewer jobs?

Right?

The economy was doing fine with lower taxes until the housing, bank crash and lower taxes did not cause that crash.

Another non-answer.

The Bush tax cuts have been in effect for the last 4 years, are they creating jobs or not?

Right?

now now... dont just blame the banks for that. The people who wanted more then they could afford are also to blame.

What if Obama gets his tax hike on the rich?

It will most likely mean that Boner caved, in order to save some of the repubs' hallowed Pentagon spending.

You mean compromised. I know that compromise seems like "caving" to your type.

They already compromised by letting the super-duper committee do the heavy lifting...Now everyone wants to back out of the deal.

That's not compromise, it's cowardice.

Of course they are.

Why do you think economists across the spectrum warn us of that taking them away will throw us into recession?

An invalid could be in in office and create a net of 300,000 jobs.

Of course they are.

A few, but everyone knows this is the worst recovery in modern history because of Obama's other oppressive policies.
So that's a yes, Obama has created jobs.

Will more taxation on our job creators, and more oppressive regulations, create more jobs or fewer jobs?

If we add more taxes on the job creators, aka. the middle class, that will stunt economic growth and job creation. So let's extend the tax cuts for the middle class! We can certainly agree on that.

In addition to all the other tax hikes I mean. So we get another 80 billion in annual revenue but we still have over a trillion in deficits every year. What then, will the democrats then cut spending? Don't think so. Some people think an extra 80 billion of revenue just means an extra 80 billion the democrats can spend. And how long will it be until the democrats want to raise taxes again? And again after that?

The CBO says that ending the Bush tax cuts will generate 1 Trillion, not 80 billion.

CBO: Nearly $1 Trillion Saved By Letting Bush Tax Cuts Over $250,000 Expire | FDL News Desk

Now how long will it be before republicans want to start two wars back to back, give everybody a tax cut and pay for it by borrowing trillions from Chinese communists? As recent as Romney wanting to storm Iran without congressional approval, that is how long.

now now... dont just blame the banks for that. The people who wanted more then they could afford are also to blame.

Yeah, thats true also.

In addition to all the other tax hikes I mean. So we get another 80 billion in annual revenue but we still have over a trillion in deficits every year. What then, will the democrats then cut spending? Don't think so. Some people think an extra 80 billion of revenue just means an extra 80 billion the democrats can spend. And how long will it be until the democrats want to raise taxes again? And again after that?

The CBO says that ending the Bush tax cuts will generate 1 Trillion, not 80 billion.

CBO: Nearly $1 Trillion Saved By Letting Bush Tax Cuts Over $250,000 Expire | FDL News Desk

Now how long will it be before republicans want to start two wars back to back, give everybody a tax cut and pay for it by borrowing trillions from Chinese communists? As recent as Romney wanting to storm Iran without congressional approval, that is how long.

If I had a dime for every time the CBO was wrong, I could pay off the national debt.

If we add more taxes on the job creators, aka. the middle class, that will stunt economic growth and job creation. So let's extend the tax cuts for the middle class! We can certainly agree on that.

Why can't you answer an honest question, pole smoke? I specifically mean the small business investor which Obama wants to tax.

If I had a dime for every time the CBO was wrong, I could pay off the national debt.

How's your track record of predictions? Just wondering.

Why can't you answer an honest question, pole smoke? I specifically mean the small business investor which Obama wants to tax.

I did answer. Taxing the job creators, the people who fuel the economy, aka. the middle class will hurt economic growth and job creation. So lets extend the tax cuts for the middle class.

The Bush tax cuts are in effect now? Are they working to create jobs?

Right?

The impending tax hikes has employers too scared shitless to create jobs. The best thing would be to have the tax hikes go into effect, the economy have a massive contraction and try to fix it in another 4 years when it bottoms out. If we can by then.

I did answer. Taxing the job creators, the people who fuel the economy, aka. the middle class will hurt economic growth and job creation. So lets extend the tax cuts for the middle class.

LOL

dance monkey dance.

(watch this)

Will raising the taxes which must be paid by the small business owners targeted by Obama for tax increase, coupled with Obama ever increasing onerous regulations on their businesses, cause them to create more jobs of fewer jobs?

ROTLF

New Topics

Forum List

Back