What if Obama does the following over the next 4 years:

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
What if...

The economy keeps its slow trickle upwards...and recovers big time in a couple years.
And the two wars end in 2014, and that money wasted on the people who hate us over there is spent on our own people.
And what if...the innovative, efficient private sector works with Obamacare...and it ends up not being that bad.
And immigration reform is completed, basically with the GOP held hostage to either do it or ...well, seal your own extinction.

What if President Obama's next four years goes pretty well? I'd say....his party will be in power for the following decade.

Of course, deep down, every single right winger is internally praying that the above dont happen. That the country suffers just so the GOP can win in 2016. Sad.

Life will go on

The economy will slowly improve as it has for the last four years. What are Republicans going to do? Drag their feet and hope to reverse it?

Life will go on

The economy will slowly improve as it has for the last four years. What are Republicans going to do? Drag their feet and hope to reverse it?

That is exactly what they will do.

Republicans will continue to oppose infrastructure spending that will improve the economy.

I expect the GOP to double down on insanity - and Fox News and other wingnut hate media will keep growing retarded mushrooms.

The biggest reason I wanted Romney was so Obamacare would be repealed. We are doomed if that stands.

What if a satellite crashed into you and squashed you to pieces....we can only wish.

What if...

The economy keeps its slow trickle upwards...and recovers big time in a couple years.
And the two wars end in 2014, and that money wasted on the people who hate us over there is spent on our own people.
And what if...the innovative, efficient private sector works with Obamacare...and it ends up not being that bad.
And immigration reform is completed, basically with the GOP held hostage to either do it or ...well, seal your own extinction.

What if President Obama's next four years goes pretty well? I'd say....his party will be in power for the following decade.

Of course, deep down, every single right winger is internally praying that the above dont happen. That the country suffers just so the GOP can win in 2016. Sad.

What if...

LOL

And what if dragons fly out of my ass.

You are a fucking Mensa candidate.

LOL

Two of the three biggest parts of the economy have returned to normal, auto sales and retail sales.

The last piece of the puzzle is home sales. Home inventory just returned to six months inventory which is normal.

Therefore, housing starts will begin to pick up next year and bring down unemployment.

What if...

Holy Cow! If that happened i would be one of the very first to tell Obama i was WRONG! I would say i was completely blind and that the dems were right.

Ya know what? It isn't going to happen! BUT.....It would be nice!

What if...

Sadly now, this nation has seemingly gone finally in the ways of complete deviency in it's thinking now, and more sadly it has adopted "corruption, dependency and greed" over charity, decency, morals and ethics anymore, and this especially from a government persepctive as it shouldn't ever had represented such corruption and indecency as this in America over time, but it does these things more and more as we moved forward it seems, and everybody has noticed this more and more these days.

It is being seen in the eyes of many who know this to be the case now in which is true, and so it matters not how these politicians have betrayed this nation and their constituents anylonger, because right now the people are trying to figure out how to by pass these corrupt individuals in many ways in their future, and to get away from evilness in which now reside's on high over them, where as they (the Americans) are against such evilness, and they will defeat this evilness with their votes in the end.

The good thing is, is that the American people are good at such challenges in life, and they will prevail eventually over these evil deeds & evil ones that have since come upon them in this way, so enjoy it while it last dems and republicans, along with your associates, because it won't last in the case of evilness holding power in America for long. 4 years will be short lived in the American Christians eyes, and the changes made will be easily over turned afterwards, but first we have to see this evilness up close and personal in order to rebuke it finally, and so rejoice for what is the greatest thing about this system, because it can be fixed no matter what evilness had somehow luckily got hold to it for a measley 4 years or more.

I do say evilness, because of the things in which these people believe in, and have said that they believe in, and therefore want to adopt and/or move us towards without our blessings and our agreeing with no matter.

LOL, we cannot agree with these things in which are evil and are not good in belief there of, so for now we will give unto Ceasar, that which is his for now, but the Lord shall prevail over evil in the end, and that is a fact that people should always know & remember, so rejoice in this citizenry, and know that the Lord shall not forsake you, and therefore be patient unto the Lord, for his works are of perfection and are of promise (amen).

Uh, what if raising taxes really stimulated people to spend their remaining money which created jobs for everyone including pets....uh-huh.

What if Iran surrendered because Obamination told them to surrender.

What if Russia gave parts of their country to Japan and Europe because Obamination dreamed it in his sleep.

What if Obamacare really works and people no longer have cancer, AIDS and heart attacks...so we live for 200 years each.

What if Obamination says something and it comes true, what if....uh-huh.

What if...

This is all you need to know about how fucked up the Democrat party is.
A question was posed to Debbie what's her face Schultz about what would the Democrat party do with the money it got from the end of the Bush tax cuts.
This gal could not get the words out of her mouth fast enough....

She went down a list of all the things she would spend it on.
And now here we go again...spend,spend,spend....

Not one mention of spending it to bring down the debt.
The debt they ran up.

That is their answer for everything...
Spend
Spend
Spend....

What if the moon is really made out of green cheese? What if red meat is actually good for you? What if drinking beer helps you loose weight? All equally unlikely but hey what if ? While were on what if's what if Iran shoots down one our drones like they just tried to do? What if Israel attacks Iran over it's nuke program? What if we find out the Administration dropped the ball on the Benghazi attack? What if unemployment starts rising? What if gas prices start heading back up? What if the U.S. get's downgraded again? Will any of this happen I don't know but those what if's can go in both directions.

The biggest reason I wanted Romney was so Obamacare would be repealed. We are doomed if that stands.

And people just like you stated about seventy years ago that we were doomed if Social Security stood.

What will happen, is that we will eventually get a universal single payer health care system. And then Americans will be wondering what took us so long.

What if a satellite crashed into you and squashed you to pieces....we can only wish.

What if...

The GOP crashed the economy to the point where we were losing 750,000 jobs a month when the President was inaugurated. The stock market plunged to half its value. And the GOP fought every effort to bring the economy back. Yet here we are, stock market around 13,000, in spite of the problems in Europe. And every month, we gain on jobs. Not as much as any of us would like, still, we gain.

In the meantime, all you people do is whine and bitch, stand in the doorway, and try to block off the hall. And all you offered in this election cycle is a return to the policies that put us where we are. Yet you wonder why you and your policies were roundly rejected.

What if...

The GOP crashed the economy to the point where we were losing 750,000 jobs a month when the President was inaugurated. The stock market plunged to half its value. And the GOP fought every effort to bring the economy back. Yet here we are, stock market around 13,000, in spite of the problems in Europe. And every month, we gain on jobs. Not as much as any of us would like, still, we gain.

In the meantime, all you people do is whine and bitch, stand in the doorway, and try to block off the hall. And all you offered in this election cycle is a return to the policies that put us where we are. Yet you wonder why you and your policies were roundly rejected.

Right. The worst of the job shedding happened as soon as our wealth and job creators found out we had actually elected a Marxist to be our next POTUS.

They ran for the hills. It isn't called 'smart money' for nothing.

Now, we get to see a new wave of people closing up shop.

Forum List

Back