What if Newt wins South Carolina?

obama can't beat Gingrich in a debate. That's just understood. Either he won't debate at all or he'll try to get more favorable rules or a far left moderator.

For the 50th time, the 3 debates are set for this October. If Gingrich wins, the debates are meaningless. He'll solidify his base but nothing else.

Maybe we need a mean candidate... Sorry, you don't think Obamasky's going to pull out every stop to stay in power, you are kidding yourself.

I don't want a guy who's going to bring a knife to a gun fight. I want a guy whose going to bring a bazooka!

The problem is that Newt often aims that bazooka at himself.

Think of Newt as Daffy Duck pointing the bazooka at Bugs but with the ends turned around and he's about to blow his head off.

obama can't beat Gingrich in a debate. That's just understood. Either he won't debate at all or he'll try to get more favorable rules or a far left moderator.

For the 50th time, the 3 debates are set for this October. If Gingrich wins, the debates are meaningless. He'll solidify his base but nothing else.

Works on a lot of assumptions.

What if Newt becomes the nominee and the economy gets worse? You think Obama can get re-elected with 10% unemployment? What about 15%?

What if we find out that there's a lot more to Fast and Furious than even the RW Blogs suspect?

American politics are funky. A lot of crazy shit can happen. If you told me in October 2007, that the race in 2008 was going to be between Obama and McCain, I would have looked at you like you had lost your mind. McCain had been declared dead, and Obama was running third behind Hillary and Edwards.

Maybe we need a mean candidate... Sorry, you don't think Obamasky's going to pull out every stop to stay in power, you are kidding yourself.

I don't want a guy who's going to bring a knife to a gun fight. I want a guy whose going to bring a bazooka!

Think of Newt as Daffy Duck pointing the bazooka at Bugs but with the ends turned around and he's about to blow his head off.

Funny, the only guy I see shooting himself right now is Willard Mitt "I like to fire people" Romney.

104747_600.jpg
Nice cartoon...except it didn't happen.

Newt may well win in SC, but the Paul people believe that he does not have the org or the $$$ or the sand to continue with RP and MR.

We will see.

Works on a lot of assumptions.

What if Newt becomes the nominee and the economy gets worse? You think Obama can get re-elected with 10% unemployment? What about 15%?

What if we find out that there's a lot more to Fast and Furious than even the RW Blogs suspect?

American politics are funky. A lot of crazy shit can happen. If you told me in October 2007, that the race in 2008 was going to be between Obama and McCain, I would have looked at you like you had lost your mind. McCain had been declared dead, and Obama was running third behind Hillary and Edwards.

Obama can still botch it. But if Newt is the republican nominee, there will have to be some serious help from the Obama campaign for Gingrich to ever see the inside of the Whitehouse.

Funny, the only guy I see shooting himself right now is Willard Mitt "I like to fire people" Romney.

Of course you do, because you are overwhelmed by hate and massive confirmation bias. So you'll see and hear whatever confirms your worldview, whether it is accurate or not.

I heard Newt answering town hall questions this morning. He rehashed that " 7 Lincoln style debates " challenge to Obama should he become the nominee. Complete with the already used teleprompter joke.

Question. Why hasn't this mastur"d"bater challenged Mittens in a similar manner?

It would be soooo cool seeing Newtie debating Obama.
Obama just might have to break a sweat this time and do
some work campaigning.

Again, maybe I'm getting old, but I remember liberals in 1980 saying, "Please Nominate Ronald Reagan and not George Bush, because Bush is electable and Reagan is so far off to the right he can't ever get elected. "

Need a reminder of how that turned out for you?

I think you also miss the whole point of "morals". We know people aren't perfect. We know marriages fail. Sorry, they just do, sometimes. Nobody really faulted John Kerry for his ex-wife. Or John McCain. They traded up.

The Republicans already tried running a RINO against Obama, and look how that turned out for them. Why would anyone vote for a me-too liberal when they can have the genuine article? When true conservatism is on the ballot, it wins.

CIRCLE THE WAGONS!

NBC just called the race for Newt!:clap2:

Start the re-inauguration planning. If he can sustain.

Yeah! Maybe he will get lucky during the partying and seduce a young lovely in one of the back rooms? Wife Number 4 would love to live in the White House! :lol:

This is better than Saturday Night Live!

CIRCLE THE WAGONS!

NBC just called the race for Newt!:clap2:

Start the re-inauguration planning. If he can sustain.

Yeah! Maybe he will get lucky during the partying and seduce a young lovely in one of the back rooms? Wife Number 4 would love to live in the White House! :lol:

This is better than Saturday Night Live!

He would have to be inaugurated before a re-inauguration. Neither is ever going to happen

New Topics

Forum List

Back