What if Mexico invited Putin to Station Troops in Country

Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia are all NATO nations. What if Russia stationed troops and nukes in Mexico?
Mexicans protest against President Trump in Mexico City - CNN.com
It would be viewed as an act of aggression against the sovereignty of the Unites States. Of course the unconscious American will not see the hypocrisy in that any more than they can see that Mexico's socioeconomic problems are intertwined with American free market policies.

Is there a point to this silly question? Or do you just enjoy parading your ignorance?
End the socioeconomic interdependence. Build that wall.
Oh the irony. What, an undo all that your namesake worked towards achieving?

This is in the Military forum, how does a wall protect you from Russian nukes staged in Mexico? Or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Thread fail.

Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia are all NATO nations. What if Russia stationed troops and nukes in Mexico?
Interesting scenario given that the US has military bases in 151 out of 192 UN nations.
What should U.S. response be? This is would be unacceptable in my view. This is why we need a wall.
A surprise attack by an armored tank division would make short work of any wall in its way. And I don't see how a wall will make a bit of difference if Mexico, China and Russia get together and build nuke bases in Mexico.

They could avoid another crisis like the "Cuban missile Crisis" by building from scratch using raw materials native to Mexico.
Surprise attack by who? Mexican Army? Lmfao!

The possibility of a multinational invasion of the USA via Mexico has always been posited as a a real threat. If Russia and China get into it your laughter might turn into a regretful whimper.

Mexico is one of our closest economic partners and a nation I don't think we have had military issue with for over a century.

If Trump botches up our relationship with Mexico so badly that it allows China or Russia to ship nukes over and set up shop...I'd say the first order of business would be to revolt against the Trump administration and elect a new President. You would have to be a complete idiot to fuck that relationship up.
Mexico is the enemy. They take advantage of us .Time for them to go.
I guess to amend my previous statement we should also be looking to deport unpatriotic idiots like this guy. It would help to have a nation unified by people who work to further America's greatness rather than tear it down by trying to paint our closest allies as enemies.
I am a super patriot hence my support for Trump. Democrats hate America.
False. "Super" patriots are not people who look to undermine ties with our closest allies. We have enough enemies in the world (Russia, North Korea, China, Iran, ISIS, etc.) that we really should not be looking to make more enemies out of people who are our friends.
Mexico is not an ally. They dump their unwanted in our nation and do nothing to secure the border or control the drug lords who run that nation.
You do not follow national security matters if you don't think Mexico is an ally.

I'm not sure when I heard the last briefing on the possibility of a state-sponsored attack by Mexico nor on their funding and armament of enemies of the US. Economically, they are one of our largest trading partners. So, if you don't follow economics or military matters...what, exactly, are you following? lol

Mexico is one of our closest economic partners and a nation I don't think we have had military issue with for over a century.

If Trump botches up our relationship with Mexico so badly that it allows China or Russia to ship nukes over and set up shop...I'd say the first order of business would be to revolt against the Trump administration and elect a new President. You would have to be a complete idiot to fuck that relationship up.
Mexico is the enemy. They take advantage of us .Time for them to go.
Interesting...."Time for them to go"....go where?

It would be viewed as an act of aggression against the sovereignty of the Unites States. Of course the unconscious American will not see the hypocrisy in that any more than they can see that Mexico's socioeconomic problems are intertwined with American free market policies.

Is there a point to this silly question? Or do you just enjoy parading your ignorance?
End the socioeconomic interdependence. Build that wall.
Oh the irony. What, an undo all that your namesake worked towards achieving?

This is in the Military forum, how does a wall protect you from Russian nukes staged in Mexico? Or anywhere else in the world for that matter. Thread fail.
I think hes more trying to use the fear of nuclear warfare to scare people into racist policies against mexicans but he's not sure how to do it so he making up weird shit about russian nukes in mexico without knowing what the fuck he's talking about.

Hes just throwing racist conspiracy theories against the wall to see what sticks

What should U.S. response be? This is would be unacceptable in my view. This is why we need a wall.
Well there you go, the best way to stop an invading military force is to build a really long wall. There is no imaginable way they can go through it.

Forum List

Back