What If Hillary Wins, And Republicans Keep The Senate 51/49?,No 9th Supreme Court Judge?

"What If Hillary Wins, And Republicans Keep The Senate 51/49?,No 9th Supreme Court Judge?"

There is no ‘what if.’

Clinton will be elected president and the current vacancy will be filled – there’s nothing Senate Republicans can do about it.

Indeed, the ‘grounds’ upon which they refused to consider Obama’s nominee compels the Senate to afford Clinton’s nominee a confirmation vote.

:banghead: :cow: :eusa_doh: How come they don't bring this up on the news? Don't we need 60 votes to elect a supreme court judge? Even if the senate goes 50/50, how are we going to get 60 votes for a judge?
This could happen, and if so, Hillary wont be able to pass anything !!!!
And assuming we keep the congress, Nothing will be passed! Yes !!!
:hellno::woohoo:

I guess you believe the GOP will not pass one of her selections which is silly. The GOP will confirm one of her selections and you will then call for their heads on a silver platter...

we just have to wait and see if its a 50/51/52 GOP senate. i can just see them choosing a judge and voting on him. while hillary chooses from the bottom of the barrell

number of supremes aren't really important , the supreme court can be any number that Congress decides . If Trump wins which is a detour or off topic from your original post he can deny every liberal judge that the dems nominate Rexx.

You don't understand how this works. If Trump wins, he nominates the judges.
------------------------- thanks Admiral but the main point would be that as the dems won't accept then the supreme court continues to function but with lesser numbers ehh Admiral ??

Go to RCP and compare apples to apples or in this case Rasmussen to Rasmussen and LA times to LA times Hillary has been dropping relative to Trump since at least Wednesday. Nov. 1 the Ocare bomb will drop and the Ds will have 8 solid days of bad press until the votes are toted. That idiot Trump has not even mentioned Hillary's agents getting caught in both Indiana and more importantly Virginia signing up the dead and non-citizens to steal the election. What a mess.

It will enable her to say, "see I can't get anything done", and just like Obama, will just announce new laws. Meanwhile, Soros meets in New York to determine how they can capitalize on us getting used to a ruling class instead of a government for and by the people.
In the mean time Hillary continues to import Indians to put Americans out of work"

Emmons, who was one of the nation’s first whistleblowers to expose the displacement of American workers by foreign nationals brought in on guest worker visas, is one of thousands of American workers to have lost his job as a result of the cheap labor practices of the India-based outsourcing firm, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)–a Clinton Foundation donor whose anti-American worker business model has been “enabled” and endorsed by Hillary Clinton.

As Emmons watched Clinton’s office rebuff his “desperate” pleas for help–choosing, instead, to stand with a foreign corporation at the direct expense of the American workers she was elected to represent–that was the moment, “my naïveté was over,” Emmons said. “That was when I realized exactly what this was: I realized it’s the government against the people.”

“As naïve as I was then, I now know that politicians like Hillary are not out to do what’s right for the people of America; they’re out to do what’s right for the people who donate money to them,” Emmons said.

The story of citizens like Mike Emmons and his colleagues has become an all-too-familiar one: American tech workers are gathered together for a meeting with their executives—in this case, by Siemens in Lake Mary, Florida, in 2002. The unsuspecting workers are then informed that, despite their stellar performance record and years of service to the company, they’re all being fired and replaced by predominantly foreign-born Indian workers. However, before they are to be officially let go, they’ll be forced to train their foreign replacements. If they refuse, the American workers will not receive their severance. Companies like Siemens, Disney, Southern California Edison, Xerox, Northeast Utilities, and countless others are able to do this through forming contracts with India-based outsourcing firms like Tata that import thousands of foreign workers into the country on L-1 and H-1B visas and use them to supplant American workers who had been working there previously.

Forum List

Back