What if God holds the universe in the palm of his hand

You either believe what the Bible says about God and his plan for Salvation (which is what the ENTIRE Bible is about, including the Old Testament)

Or you believe something else. A lie.
There is war, sex, betrayal and parental/child sex in the Bible also...It reads like a daytime soap opera..
Daytime/Nighttime/Anytime Baby!

You either believe what the Bible says about God and his plan for Salvation (which is what the ENTIRE Bible is about, including the Old Testament)

There is war, sex, betrayal and parental/child sex in the Bible also...It reads like a daytime soap opera..

Because it's about life. Life is like that. Just proves all the more it's not a fairy tale.
Just another dime store novel...

Because it's about life. Life is like that. Just proves all the more it's not a fairy tale.
Just another dime store novel...

That's how you want to look at it. Only with an open mind and heart would you be able to see it differently...

A debate that has gone on for a long time and will continue....

We all get to find out one day -

Unless you believe that we just die - in which case, life seems to be pretty pointless.

Not pointless. All good things must come to an end. And if I were you, I would consider myself very very lucky that you lived to the age you have and have had a relatively good life.

Think about a baby turtle who is born and in 2 minutes a bird eats it. Now that is pointless.

And think about how your parents could have had sex a day earlier or later and a different sperm was implanted into your moms egg and instead of you your brother Ronzi was born.

Not for the bird...

I still want to know. Do you think life is pointless if something hits the Earth and it disintegrates?

"Because it's about life". Which makes re-incarnation make even more sense.

There are just as many divinely inspired events.
Example?

You hear about miracle healings, how prayer has caused miracles to happen, near death experiences etc.
You can say it's God
You can say it's something else.
But none of it is provable either way (provable by man's standards anyway....)

I still want to know. Do you think life is pointless if something hits the Earth and it disintegrates?
We all die...Does that make life pointless?

My opinion. If there is no after life or eternal life, yes. It does.
Well don't think I'm not going to party and hit every hole I can...

If you don't believe in God, there is no reason to not just do what you want, whenever you want.
The only thing that should hold you back is jail time or the death penalty.

We all die...Does that make life pointless?

My opinion. If there is no after life or eternal life, yes. It does.
Well don't think I'm not going to party and hit every hole I can...

If you don't believe in God, there is no reason to not just do what you want, whenever you want.
Surely you jest, as I would just be a fugitive, since all time is relative to purpose...

Scientists say that before the big bang, the universe would fit in the palm of your hand.

Yeah, I know, it would have burned through your hand, but still, that's pretty small.

It brings to mind the galaxy the cat wore around her neck in the MEN IN BLACK movie. Yeah yeah, it was a movie....but could it be that there are galaxies small like that? So why couldn't God be holding the universe in his hand? The comparative size of a person to a particle of an atom.

To discount possibilities, could be throwing the truth out the window.

Why couldn't a left handed woman throw her right tit over her left shoulder and squirt buttermilk up her ass. I think you're hard up for thread material...that's what I think.

believing in the Almighty has nothing to do with admission to the Everlasting - that has to be accomplished by the individual, as being the purpose to life ... the Almighty is why someone like Hitler that may accomplish the feat is nonetheless denied admission.

singularity, in the palm of a hand was not volume but purity.

There are just as many divinely inspired events.
Example?

You hear about miracle healings, how prayer has caused miracles to happen, near death experiences etc.
You can say it's God
You can say it's something else.
But none of it is provable either way (provable by man's standards anyway....)
Miracle healings are a joke, so is praying. Near death experiences are simply your mind playing tricks on you.

If you are truly open minded you can consider all this possible. But maybe you have been doing massive research to come to your conclusions. Some people use intuition, some book knowledge. Which is only what other fallible humans say...

If you are truly open minded you can consider all this possible. But maybe you have been doing massive research to come to your conclusions. Some people use intuition, some book knowledge. Which is only what other fallible humans say...
I've considered it, but have come to the conclusion that they are fake.

Forum List

Back