What if Global Warming is a Scam?

Ame®icano;8877262 said:
I'm glad you posted this.

You may lack even a GED, but you spend hours each day on ThinkProgress, and watching MSNBC - ergo you are eminently qualified to speak on global warming....

The proof is right on the front of your eyes. Just ask lap dog media.
Proof of global warming? Because it's so damn cold.
Proof that economy is getting better? We have more unemployed people.

It's clear the stupids are here.

I never stated Global Warming was a scam. I simply wonder why so many people repeat what the bais media gets paid to say.

I've read extensive science exams of Global Warming. I can't make a choice on the matter.

My point was to absolutely solidify that it's false is ABSOLUTELYL ignorant. Just sit back and learn and research. Why scream we are all going to die or it's all a scam? Seems there is a middle pillow there where I belong.

I'll admit, I haven't done the research so Im not convinced. What does that make me?

But why do the Kosh brothers and Fox News spend so much money on controlling the media on this matter? THIS makes me think it's not false.
(Oh, you thought Right Wingers didn't control anything, gays didn't send you a flag?)

Oh please. The warmists have spent over 100 billion dollars on "research". How much have the Koch brothers spent on global warming "denialism"? If you truly follow the money it becomes quite apparent that the side with the money is the warmer side. BY FAR!

And, more to the point they want more! They want to spend 76 trillion dollars on controls that in a best case scenario will lower the global temperature by one fucking degree. And they get a nice cut from that 76 trillion, all those handling and maintenance fees.

You're a fool. Simply a fool. You know nothing about what you speak and parrot what the progressive drones want you to parrot. Anti party my ass.

Ame®icano;8877262 said:
The proof is right on the front of your eyes. Just ask lap dog media.
Proof of global warming? Because it's so damn cold.
Proof that economy is getting better? We have more unemployed people.

I never stated Global Warming was a scam. I simply wonder why so many people repeat what the bais media gets paid to say.

I've read extensive science exams of Global Warming. I can't make a choice on the matter.

My point was to absolutely solidify that it's false is ABSOLUTELYL ignorant. Just sit back and learn and research. Why scream we are all going to die or it's all a scam? Seems there is a middle pillow there where I belong.

I'll admit, I haven't done the research so Im not convinced. What does that make me?

But why do the Kosh brothers and Fox News spend so much money on controlling the media on this matter? THIS makes me think it's not false.
(Oh, you thought Right Wingers didn't control anything, gays didn't send you a flag?)

Oh please. The warmists have spent over 100 billion dollars on "research". How much have the Koch brothers spent on global warming "denialism"? If you truly follow the money it becomes quite apparent that the side with the money is the warmer side. BY FAR!

And, more to the point they want more! They want to spend 76 trillion dollars on controls that in a best case scenario will lower the global temperature by one fucking degree. And they get a nice cut from that 76 trillion, all those handling and maintenance fees.

You're a fool. Simply a fool. You know nothing about what you speak and parrot what the progressive drones want you to parrot. Anti party my ass.

Again. If it's not true, it'll be in facts. If it is true, It'll be in facts. Science is a true language that no one can deny once proven, just like math.

I just wonder why anyone would spend money to DENY science when they could just hold a simple intellectual debate if they were correct. People that believe in global warming follow Science.

In all, 140 foundations funneled $558 million to almost 100 climate denial organizations from 2003 to 2010.

Why would this be necessary if they just held a good debate on the topic instead of the typical, "Nu-uh"?

YOU wonder why the money is in truth when I wonder why money is in FALSE.

I'm guessing no one invested in the world is flat theory just because of politics. Because if our party is wrong OMG!

(NOTE: we haven't seen much educational movement of some humans beyond this point even today and I'm embarrassed to spend time elaborating basic humanity to them)

Last edited:
Again. If it's not true, it'll be in facts. If it is true, It'll be in facts. Science is a true language that no one can deny once proven, just like math.

AGW is supported by scientists for only one reason, greed. It is a source of free flowing grants that makes scumbags like Algore and Michael Mann into VERY rich men.

I just wonder why anyone would spend money to DENY science when they could just hold a simple intellectual debate if they were correct. People that believe in global warming follow Science.

Money is 100% of the motive behind the AGW scam.

The UN and regional government can use AGW to impose greater authoritarian controls, sleazy researches can grow rich from grants. The two combine to create the AGW fraud that you promote.

The math is simple.

In all, 140 foundations funneled $558 million to almost 100 climate denial organizations from 2003 to 2010.

Why would this be necessary if they just held a good debate on the topic instead of the typical, "Nu-uh"?

I'm guessing no one invested in the world is flat theory just because of politics. Because if our party is wrong OMG!

(NOTE: we haven't seen much educational movement of some humans beyond this point even today and I'm embarrassed to spend time elaborating basic humanity to them)

Money is the motive, as is power.

Oh, and the LAST AGW scam was the geocentric model, which the rulers of the time pumped huge sums of money into.

Dude, you're pathetic. Here are the facts...there is ZERO empirical data to support the theory of AGW. ZERO. All they have are computer models that have been shown to be less accurate than flipping a coin.

Before you start lecturing people on "science" you had better know what the hell you're talking about because it's clear....very clear, that you don't know crap.

You're as "anti-party" as that dickhead Rove.

if we could we would. We would make it rain in deserts, we would make it snow on ski slopes, we would have made it cold for the winter Olympics.

Al Gore, inventor of the internet, can't even spell potato, yet you liberals pay him millions to fly around and tell us that we should give our money to the rest of the world because we are causing global warming.

Forum List

Back