What If Fox News Covered Trump the Way It Covered Obama?

Obama got caught trying to send 300 million over seas, just hours before leaving office, after pardoning how many criminals? Fortunately it got flagged. A little sneaky. He did nothing but increase the deficit, from the time he came into office until the day he left. Maybe you should run for 2020. Sounds like you have a plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama got caught trying to send 300 million over seas, just hours before leaving office, after pardoning how many criminals? Fortunately it got flagged. A little sneaky. He did nothing but increase the deficit, from the time he came into office until the day he left. Maybe you should run for 2020. Sounds like you have a plan.

As compared to the dirt that Trump has/is doing, how much has the deficit soared in the last 2yrs? Fiscal conservatives is a thing of the past.

As compared to the dirt that Trump has/is doing, how much has the deficit soared in the last 2yrs? Fiscal conservatives is a thing of the past.

He hasn’t done any dirt, according to this investigation that turned up nothing. He’s now going to declassify information in the report, about what started it. Those people need to worry. So the dims need to find something else. No president has ever lowered it, but the economy, the military, and trade deficit has been worked on in a short time. He’s had nothing but opposition since the day he started. That’s not going to end.

He hasn’t done any dirt, according to this investigation that turned up nothing. He’s now going to declassify information in the report, about what started it. Those people need to worry. So the dims need to find something else. No president has ever lowered it, but the economy, the military, and trade deficit has been worked on in a short time. He’s had nothing but opposition since the day he started. That’s not going to end.

Come out of Trump fantasyland. He inherited a good economy, we already had the best military in the world. All of those trends started before Trump hit the scene.

Come out of Trump fantasyland. He inherited a good economy, we already had the best military in the world. All of those trends started before Trump hit the scene.

The economy was shit, predicted on Obama reinventing the 30 hour work week, with no benefits. That’s how he increased jobs. Most of those effected were minority. As far as the military, it was almost non existent. Obama depleted it to almost nothing. Benghazi would be a good example of being spread too thin, and having no resources or reaction time. That and the dyke queen who wormed out of responsibility for our guys being killed. Obama gave hundreds of millions to whatever foreign people he wanted to, and America was second. No transparency, and no explanations were provided. Currently, we can respond whenever needed immediately. Police and military back Trump. The economy and stock market are solid, and can bounce back quickly if issues arise. Your dims have no platform set up, and Trump has prevailed despite being targeted from day one. You have representation such as AOC, Maxi, Nancy and Chuckles. Horrible incompetent people, strictly out to get more for themselves. Biden and Bernie are decrepit seniors that should be rocking in chairs under shady trees. Good luck. You voted for someone based solely on skin color, joined by liberal college kids and wackos. Doesn’t work. 2020 should be a complete shit show, with 99% of dim candidates that no one knows. A couple have name recognition. I’m really looking forward to the debates, and finding out who exactly was responsible for the dossier that started this mess. We know exactly what’s coming from the dims. You’ve played your hands, and have nothing left.

The economy was shit, predicted on Obama reinventing the 30 hour work week, with no benefits. That’s how he increased jobs. Most of those effected were minority. As far as the military, it was almost non existent. Obama depleted it to almost nothing. Benghazi would be a good example of being spread too thin, and having no resources or reaction time. That and the dyke queen who wormed out of responsibility for our guys being killed. Obama gave hundreds of millions to whatever foreign people he wanted to, and America was second. No transparency, and no explanations were provided. Currently, we can respond whenever needed immediately. Police and military back Trump. The economy and stock market are solid, and can bounce back quickly if issues arise. Your dims have no platform set up, and Trump has prevailed despite being targeted from day one. You have representation such as AOC, Maxi, Nancy and Chuckles. Horrible incompetent people, strictly out to get more for themselves. Biden and Bernie are decrepit seniors that should be rocking in chairs under shady trees. Good luck. You voted for someone based solely on skin color, joined by liberal college kids and wackos. Doesn’t work. 2020 should be a complete shit show, with 99% of dim candidates that no one knows. A couple have name recognition. I’m really looking forward to the debates, and finding out who exactly was responsible for the dossier that started this mess. We know exactly what’s coming from the dims. You’ve played your hands, and have nothing left.

I know I will get the regular right wing talking point.

Tell me what specific Bill's or policies that Trump put in place that sent the economy and employment through the roof. I don't wanna hear he changed all of these regulations bullshit either. Be SPECIFIC.

Tell me what specific Bill's or policies that Trump put in place that sent the economy and employment through the roof. I don't wanna hear he changed all of these regulations bullshit either. Be SPECIFIC.
Well then stick your request up your ass. Mountains of regulations from DC swamp bureaucrats have been stifling businesses and whole industries for a very long time, and only lefty dipshits like you deny it. Likely because many of you clowns have little or no idea of the many factors that can inhibit healthy business operations.

I’m not a Trumper, first of all. I voted for him, and I’m happy with the job he’s doing. Sadly enough, I also voted for Obama the first term. I bought his BS hook, line, and sinker. I thought he was going to tell everyone to get their shit together, and make a difference. When I saw nothing happening, and him stirring up more race issues (IMO) I didn’t go back for more. When I saw Hillary and listened to her rhetoric, I wasn’t having it. So far, I see Don putting us first. Local money staying in the US first. Incentives for businesses to come back to the US, and manufacturing jobs coming back and being available. Making other countries pay more taxes for our products, as they have been doing to us for decades. I see him trying, and I really think things are improving. I’m not memorizing bills and policies that seem to take forever to go anywhere. I have a life, that consists principally of work with little down time. I’d like to think I am open minded, but I have conservative values that put my family above all else. I’ve worked the same principle job for over 32 years, and a part time job for 11. I’m not going to blindly follow anyone, or be lumped into a group. I watch FOX in the morning while drinking my coffee. I like to hear different sides presented, and make up my own mind. The other so-called respected news sources seem to present a side and offer little to no details. I hear people parroting rhetoric, without being able to explain any details. They turn on the TV for about 5 minutes, and don’t know anything. If I hear something that is new, I’m willing to listen. I’m not hearing that now. Just panic and unfounded accusations.

Rave on you idiot....

Look in the mirror ass clown.

You are a liar ass wipe...

Go and buy some chap stick ass kisser.

They are all out of chap stick because you trads used it all up on obozo.....

They said they were running low on Vaseline too with all the libtarded

Butt Hurt and Trump just keeps Boning you Tards.......

I can see why you stutter and your butt hurts...

Well we know that hole of yours is used to taking it long and deep, no butt hurt for you.

We both know you are full of Shit....

The truth is Trump is Boning you Tards…...

New Topics

Forum List

Back