What if evolution was part of creationism?

Pick one

• Evolution

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Creationism

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I like the concept in the opening post

Votes: 15 39.5%

• Total voters
What else?

If you saw the geographical samples used to determine such events you'd understand it better. There was no world wide flood, there were however massive floods, and with the understanding of the size of the world at the times they occurred, the legend could have come from any one of those regions as they would have thought it was the whole world.

That doesn't prove or disprove the idea of a world wide flood.

Again, what else?

The geological records do prove that there was never a time in which the whole world was covered with water since humanities existence.

The LIGHT - you cannot disprove something's existence. That's actually impossible. You can't even disprove Santa exists. The only thing you can do is say "there is no evidence that supports its existence", and the only way you can really refute that is by providing evidence. So, where's the evidence?

If you saw the geographical samples used to determine such events you'd understand it better. There was no world wide flood, there were however massive floods, and with the understanding of the size of the world at the times they occurred, the legend could have come from any one of those regions as they would have thought it was the whole world.

Again, what else?

The geological records do prove that there was never a time in which the whole world was covered with water since humanities existence.

What specifically? I cannot address a moving target.

The LIGHT - you cannot disprove something's existence. That's actually impossible. You can't even disprove Santa exists. The only thing you can do is say "there is no evidence that supports its existence", and the only way you can really refute that is by providing evidence. So, where's the evidence?

I have been told that there is no evidence, thus the reason why I ask the question what do you expect as evidence?

There is a certain group of things that someone would expect as evidence for Santa to exist.

Again, what else?

Are you being obtuse just to denounce the science that gave you the machine you are typing on? If there had been a world wide flood there would be a lot of markers in the Earth's crust, none of those exist world wide only in large areas periodically through history. Show me proof it did happen besides a legend in a book.

Are you being obtuse just to denounce the science that gave you the machine you are typing on?

The machine you type on was "created" was it not?:eek: I am the last to denounce that. Can you say the same?

If there had been a world wide flood there would be a lot of markers in the Earth's crust, none of those exist world wide only in large areas periodically through history. Show me proof it did happen besides a legend in a book.

What kind of markers?

Are you trying to change the subject because you know you have no answer, Hick?
wait wait wait. YOU change the topic from evolution to the flood, and claim I'm changing the subject? :cuckoo:

I have been told that there is no evidence, thus the reason why I ask the question what do you expect as evidence?

There is a certain group of things that someone would expect as evidence for Santa to exist.
Hmm... perhaps, a worldwide indication for flood damage? Packed sedimentation? Concurrently destroyed civilizations? Genetic evidence that shows all animal life came from a very small group of specific ancestors in the last several thousand years? Anything?

So, what evidence is there? (oh btw, the genetics thing kinda disprove that part of the story).

Are you being obtuse just to denounce the science that gave you the machine you are typing on?

The machine you type on was "created" was it not?:eek: I am the last to denounce that. Can you say the same?

If there had been a world wide flood there would be a lot of markers in the Earth's crust, none of those exist world wide only in large areas periodically through history. Show me proof it did happen besides a legend in a book.

What kind of markers?

Prove it did happen or your beliefs are only yours and you can expect no one else to believe them, period.

I'm here and alive, therefore God exists.

Or i'm uber lucky.

Why do I say this? I walked away from the following car wreck, yes i WALKED out of the back window of the car under my own power, and I was driving.

DCP00439.JPG

DCP00428.JPG

YES THAT IS MY BLOOD :eek:
DCP00434.JPG

Maybe I should put this on my car :lol:

s0007_sticker_God_is_my_copilot.jpg

PP, meh, I've seen several such incidents. ;) But whatever you wish to believe is fine.

your in the Uber lucky camp :)

Yeah typically when you roll a car going 85 mph, without your seatbelt on, and get stopped by a tree in you're driver's side door you dont just walk away with one broken rib and a lot of glass imbedded in your body.

PP, meh, I've seen several such incidents. ;) But whatever you wish to believe is fine.

your in the Uber lucky camp :)

Yeah typically when you roll a car going 85 mph, without your seatbelt on, and get stopped by a tree in you're driver's side door you dont just walk away with one broken rib and a lot of glass imbedded in your body.

I use to hang out with partiers every night for about 5 years solid ... I'm lucky I can still walk. :lol:

Last weekend I saw a drunk man crash into oncoming traffic, killing the young adults in the other car, and surviving the crash himself. This isn't some abstract story of "I heard this can happen". I literally asked this man if he was ok. You want to talk about God being on your side because of car crashes? You're a statistic - nothing more.

If God was your co-pilot, you wouldn't have been in an accident in the first place.

Last weekend I saw a drunk man crash into oncoming traffic, killing the young adults in the other car, and surviving the crash himself. This isn't some abstract story of "I heard this can happen". I literally asked this man if he was ok. You want to talk about God being on your side because of car crashes? You're a statistic - nothing more.

If God was your co-pilot, you wouldn't have been in an accident in the first place.

Unless it was gods way of telling me to slow down.

You never know....you can hang out in the uber lucky camp to :)

Remember I said "there for god exists. Or I'm uber lucky"

I left room for doubt you should have included that in your quote of me ;).

Are you trying to change the subject because you know you have no answer, Hick?
wait wait wait. YOU change the topic from evolution to the flood, and claim I'm changing the subject? :cuckoo:

I was addressing a point that strollingbones made. Do you have a problem with that? How is that changing the subject?

Genetic evidence that shows all animal life came from a very small group of specific ancestors in the last several thousand years?

That is something evolution has to answer for.

Hmm... perhaps, a worldwide indication for flood damage? Packed sedimentation? Concurrently destroyed civilizations?

Is that all?

What kind of markers?

Prove it did happen or your beliefs are only yours and you can expect no one else to believe them, period.

Don't dodge my question. What kind of markers?

What kind of markers?

Okay, I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, without proof your belief is only your own, there is no proof so your belief is nothing but myth to everyone else. You are welcome to it, but don't use your belief to denounce fact. Fact is, no world wide flood has happened and there is no evidence to prove it.

Okay, I've said it a million times and I'll say it again, without proof your belief is only your own, there is no proof so your belief is nothing but myth to everyone else. You are welcome to it, but don't use your belief to denounce fact. Fact is, no world wide flood has happened and there is no evidence to prove it.

What kind of markers?

That is something evolution has to answer for.
Genetics has already shown that has not been the case, as changes have happened over millions of years. We can even track back common human ancestry to Africa - it wasn't a few thousand years ago from Noah - sorry.

Is that all?
See now you're not even in the conversation. We ask you for proof, you provide none, demanding *we* can provide *you* with what might be a valid marker. Then when we do, you insinuate it's not enough? You can support your claim from any *one* of those, and yet you want *more*?!

It sounds like I could have given you a list of 100 qualifiers and you would have made the exact same remark. Your turn - where's the proof? I just pointed to several large markers, while claiming one such marker directly contradicts that conclusion. Do you have any evidence that would support your conclusion?

Forum List

Back