What If Condoleezza Rice Was President

We haven't seen hide nor hair of her since the election. Personally, I think they're still trying to pry her out of shrub's butt.

I knew it. If a black Democrat was elected President, they would use the race card every time we complain how he is running things - just to keep us quiet. If the Liberals keep pulling this shit, I hope this will be the LAST black liberal elected to the presidency.

I knew it. If a black Democrat was elected President, they would use the race card every time we complain how he is running things - just to keep us quiet. If the Liberals keep pulling this shit, this will be the LAST black liberal elected to the presidency.
One can hope folks remember this in 2012.

I sort of think she would have been the wrong republican in 2008, but I think in 2012 she would be the best possible choice, as she would have a great staff behind her.

She was an unapologetic puppet for shrub & cheney. Not exactly what I consider leadership material...

129119395377702903.jpg

Condi would be a great president. Unfortunately, she is too smart to run. She has no interest in that.

I think your right Si.

Condi Rice and Colin Powell are way to smart to ever run for Prez. Way smarter than some out there.

obamadebt.jpg

And, healthcare, 'jobs bill', etc. are not even factored in there. According to the Obama cultists, there should be no concern for an unsustainable debt.

Yay!

Ohh predicted tripling the defecit, like they predicted the housing bubble would be over in 6 months.

I deal in reality.

obamadebt.jpg

And, healthcare, 'jobs bill', etc. are not even factored in there. According to the Obama cultists, there should be no concern for an unsustainable debt.

Yay!

Ohh predicted tripling the defecit, like they predicted the housing bubble would be over in 6 months.

I deal in reality.
The housing bubble isn't over, and likely won't be, because your man bailed mortgage holders out. Yay!

obamadebt.jpg

Yay!

I deal in reality.
The housing bubble isn't over, and likely won't be, because your man bailed mortgage holders out. Yay!

And even that chart does not show that Obama tripeled the debt even figuring in projections.
And btw the 2009 budget was Bush's not Obama's.

I deal in reality.

And even that chart does not show that Obama tripeled the debt even figuring in projections.
The chart is conservative, even. The debt is already over 12 tril. The debt is unsustainable. He is ruining my country.

The chart is conservative, even. The debt is already over 12 tril. The debt is unsustainable. He is ruining my country.

Ahh what I said when Reagan was president and ever since.

I am consistant.

If any Republican had been elected president in 2008 there would be very little right wing outrage over spending.

I notice the right leaners seem ot be avoiding the question....

Actually... No. If the Spending was still out of control no matter if it was a Rep or Lib i'm pretty sure Me and many Right leaning folks on here would be outraged..

Just like I was outraged at Bush for signing in the Bailout, But Obama is just too much.. He really doesn't care, he thinks he can put all these Programs into effect and expect us to pay for it.. How are we suppose to pay for Health Care, Cap & Trade, etc etc, when we are over 10Trillion in debt and Inflation is rising? We simply can't.

Vote out anybody who isn't in favor to cut spending, don't matter if it's a Democrat or a Republican.

That's why i'm undecided for 2012.. on one hand I want Ron Paul since he knows how to cut spending and reduce Government, but some of his policies regarding Intervention make me wonder..

I would be cool to make racist jokes at her, like what was done to her while sec of state!!! Ok to do it if they are republican but wrong if they are democrat!!!!

Forum List

Back