What if Carson had said ISIS is "a JV team" and was "contained"?

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
I see liberals are howling because Ben Carson misspoke and said Thomas Jefferson helped write the Constitution (when obviously he was thinking of the Declaration of Independence).

I'm just wondering: What if Carson (instead of Obama) had said that ISIS was "a JV team," even as it was growing by leaps and bounds in power and reach, and then claimed, just hours before the Paris attack, that ISIS was "contained"? (On an aside note, what if he had earlier said that Yemen was a "success story," shortly before jihadists took control of a huge chunk of the country?)

I bet liberals would be saying things like "How can anyone so obviously ignorant of ISIS's strength and status dare run for president?" or "How can anyone so clearly clueless about the threat that ISIS poses be qualified to be president?". Etc., etc., etc.

Last edited:
Of course they would..............hell they make up shit threads out of context all the time here..............Get caught in the lies and still try to push it............Then come up with another Lie in their Mud slinging politics.................

Of course they would........

Then Carson would be as wrong as the President.

The difference is the President remains the President and Carson will never be President.

I'd have noted that Carson was mislabeling ISIS by calling them a "JV team".....but that doing so didn't help ISIS nor hinder our response to ISIS.

If he said exactly what Obama said about containment, I'd have agreed with him. Obama was right. You idiots can't think beyond your dopey sound bites.

Dumb shits.

Forum List

Back