What if athiests acted like a religion?

American Atheists, which has filed a lawsuit to remove a cross from the new museum at Ground Zero, is making some astonishing claims. The atheists say they are suffering both physical and emotional damages from the existence of the cross. That's the right. The mere existence of this memorial has brought on headaches, indigestion, even mental pain.

:cuckoo:

Just think about what the little "t" and telephone poles have done to us Atheists.

Horrible, isn't it?:tongue:

Tragic, I tell ya.
:cool:

How do atheists battle vampires?
:eusa_shifty:

We use a little f! Or a stake!

For some reason reason, little f's are not as nauseous. Go figure!!:D

American Atheists, which has filed a lawsuit to remove a cross from the new museum at Ground Zero, is making some astonishing claims. The atheists say they are suffering both physical and emotional damages from the existence of the cross. That's the right. The mere existence of this memorial has brought on headaches, indigestion, even mental pain.

Just think about what the little "t" and telephone poles have done to us Atheists.

Tragic, I tell ya.

Use a gun.

Tragic, I tell ya.

wooden bullets ...crosses don't kill vampires just piss them off.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Those nuts are giving us good Athiests a bad name!

I have no problem with a cross at Ground Zero...a lot of those who died were Christian, and that should be respected.

Hold on for one second.

I use to think that way, but now I am starting to see the point.

The point is, if christians can raise a fuss about things that are anti-christian, why can't "Group A" raise a fuss about things that are not considered acceptable to "Group A"

And no, I am not a member of "Group A". I just see their point.

The thing that people are normally suppose to do is consider "Group A" claims and decide if they are sensible or not. In this case, I don't think "Group A" claims are even worth considering.

:eusa_hand:
What is "group A" doing to silence that annoying ringing noise coming from mosques calling Muslims to prayer? Doesn't that give them a headache too?

Those nuts are giving us good Athiests a bad name!

I have no problem with a cross at Ground Zero...a lot of those who died were Christian, and that should be respected.

Hold on for one second.

The point is, if christians can raise a fuss about things that are anti-christian, why can't "Group A" raise a fuss about things that are not considered acceptable to "Group A"

The thing that people are normally suppose to do is consider "Group A" claims and decide if they are sensible or not. In this case, I don't think "Group A" claims are even worth considering.

What is "group A" doing to silence that annoying ringing noise coming from mosques calling Muslims to prayer? Doesn't that give them a headache too?

Don't ya know that it's "intolerant" to protest against Muslims?

Christians are fair game

Hold on for one second.

Don't ya know that it's "intolerant" to protest against Muslims?

Christians are fair game

any religion or anyone is fair game, tbh.

First Amendment rights.

bs sums it up nicely:)

Not really. It is true to some extent and quite funny. Really hits the asinine assumption that aithism is some sort of religion when it is clearly not.

BTW, that does not make the law suit over the cross in the museum any less asinine. People of all stripes do stupid shit.

way to spin the facts the reason the atheists want it taken down is the cross does not represent all the victims....asshat
the solution to the problem is to add all other religious symbols.

It's about the atheist lobby and temple sanctuary , The Lord of host the father of host, the children that the atheist carry comes to the father first, which is the one in need of comfort everybody needs family. I am a jealousy atheist, that goes by larry hoover. I have a means of living which is to command or reprimand even remind you some bodies, that larry jehovah hoover doesn't want a made up life, it means a prison sentence from the atheist circle. But even mcdonalds can't stop the vacuum cleaner icon wolf inferno gangster disciple.he was and still is better than Jesus Christ and nominate larry hoover for civil rights temple santuuary of host to the United States which revolves around every head that has to eat in this country.

It's about the atheist lobby and temple sanctuary , The Lord of host the father of host, the children that the atheist carry comes to the father first, which is the one in need of comfort everybody needs family. I am a jealousy atheist, that goes by larry hoover. I have a means of living which is to command or reprimand even remind you some bodies, that larry jehovah hoover doesn't want a made up life, it means a prison sentence from the atheist circle. But even mcdonalds can't stop the vacuum cleaner icon wolf inferno gangster disciple.he was and still is better than Jesus Christ and nominate larry hoover for civil rights temple santuuary of host to the United States which revolves around every head that has to eat in this country.
might wanna back off on the starbucks...

Forum List

Back