What, if anything, is 100% racist without a doubt?

I ask whites this all the time because they never see anything as being about race. Its always an after thought like "Sure that guy was followed around the store. The owner just wants to protect his store, its NOT racist tho...."

So here is a thread to go along with the "What is the silliest things liberals have called racist?"

Annnnnd go
You wont get an intelligent answer from the cave apes. They will just deflect. All you can do is hope a white human shows up.

It's not an overly intelligent question ya know...
Actually it is intelligent. Thats why its so hard for monkeys to answer it. Requires too much thinking and reflection.

If you think that's intelligent... well.. nuff said.
Exactly. Only monkeys think its not intelligent.

Racism like art is in the eye of the beholder some see affirmative action as a form of racism others as justice while others see opposing Obamacare as policy disagreement there are those who claim that is racism.

This seems to be going the same way the "how has black racism effected you" thread I made after white people kept complaining about black racism.

Then when asked, they didnt have one answer. I refuse to believe they are doing this complaining for no reason or worst being over sensitive

NO!!!

Expecting people to get an ID to vote. How can they get their check and go get beer without one?

oh look... example of bigotry. thanks for the demonstration.
Not really. The Libs keep claiming the poor folks without an ID can't afford it, so they have to be getting a check.
How else are they expected to live?

Dont forget the Elderly folks who are affected but thats elderly of all races...I think you missed that part

I ask whites this all the time because they never see anything as being about race. Its always an after thought like "Sure that guy was followed around the store. The owner just wants to protect his store, its NOT racist tho...."

So here is a thread to go along with the "What is the silliest things liberals have called racist?"

Annnnnd go
Hating obama because he's black. There are so many other, more important reasons.

Annnnnd go
Hating obama because he's black. There are so many other, more important reasons.

I know that...I'm asking what IS racist? Anything? Burning Cross? KKK mask? Anything?

If the democrat party can continue to convince Black people that they are victims and incapable of obtaining something as basic as a photo I.D. and only democrat politicians can give them what they need they will continue to be angry victims. Democrats have fixed it for a half century so that successful Black people who escape the democrat party plantation are slandered as"uncle toms" while the poverty pimps who distribute the democrat funding keep their power and wealth and democrats are assured of an ignorant compliant voting base. When Black people smarten up and the liberal media quits defending racist democrats the formerly segregationist democrat party will implode.

Last edited:
Closed caption

Those elderly folks need an ID to cash their Social Security check,, don't they?

But I will concede one point. According to the Libs, some people are too poor to even afford a free ID. Obama really needs to help those folks.

Closed caption

Those elderly folks need an ID to cash their Social Security check,, don't they?

But I will concede one point. According to the Libs, some people are too poor to even afford a free ID. Obama really needs to help those folks.

You're making up several points that doesnt exist....and I think thats at the root of your confusion.

What, if anything, is 100% racist without a doubt?

Democrats Hall of Shame

2n0u9mo.jpg

Racism like art is in the eye of the beholder some see affirmative action as a form of racism others as justice while others see opposing Obamacare as policy disagreement there are those who claim that is racism.
Wow. A thoughtful answer. May I ask if you are white?
You can't tell by the way I type?
No. I cant. I dont see any contradicting or clueless thoughts in your post.
Well that being the case I'm a few shades above albino but not many.

Annnnnd go

I know that...I'm asking what IS racist? Anything? Burning Cross? KKK mask? Anything?

again...look up democrat party....

Look up KKK and you'll find out it was actually founded by the Democrats.

Must be why they liked Robert Byrd so much.

Racism is the bastion of moral cowards. It all seems too be all about bashing whites, ( and white guilt). I am tired of this bullshit. Enough. And I see racism couched in anti-racism, blacks hating on whites for their own failures. Enough.

Forum List

Back