What, if anything, is 100% racist without a doubt?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I ask whites this all the time because they never see anything as being about race. Its always an after thought like "Sure that guy was followed around the store. The owner just wants to protect his store, its NOT racist tho...."

So here is a thread to go along with the "What is the silliest things liberals have called racist?"

Annnnnd go

Expecting people to get an ID to vote. How can they get their check and go get beer without one?

"What, if anything, is 100% racist without a doubt?"

Ha! 90% of the wingnuts on this board.

It's raw, seething and palpable.....like the little monster trying to punch its way out of John Hurt's chest in "Alien".

I have one. One of my neighbors, who is a 6'6" black guy (huge!) caught a little old white lady picking a couple of lemons off the tree in his front yard. She acted scared when he caught her. On our neighborhood message board, he started a discussion about Lemons & White Privilege.

The LOL was exercising her White Privilege over a Black Man by pinching his lemons.

Expecting people to get an ID to vote. How can they get their check and go get beer without one?

Expecting them to get a id to vote is racist as the democrats understand that blacks are too stupid to do it. It is like saying well white people can do it but this negro can't! Now who exactly is the racist for thinking this way??? I'd say the democrats.

I have one. One of my neighbors, who is a 6'6" black guy (huge!) caught a little old white lady picking a couple of lemons off the tree in his front yard. She acted scared when he caught her. On our neighborhood message board, he started a discussion about Lemons & White Privilege.

The LOL was exercising her White Privilege over a Black Man by pinching his lemons.

Well you know the rumor....Once you try black you never go back.

I ask whites this all the time because they never see anything as being about race. Its always an after thought like "Sure that guy was followed around the store. The owner just wants to protect his store, its NOT racist tho...."

So here is a thread to go along with the "What is the silliest things liberals have called racist?"

Annnnnd go
You wont get an intelligent answer from the cave apes. They will just deflect. All you can do is hope a white human shows up.

Annnnnd go
You wont get an intelligent answer from the cave apes. They will just deflect. All you can do is hope a white human shows up.

It's not an overly intelligent question ya know...

What, if anything, is 100% racist without a doubt?"

black people making white people ride on the back of the bus.

Annnnnd go

Actually it is intelligent. Thats why its so hard for monkeys to answer it. Requires too much thinking and reflection.

Annnnnd go

Actually it is intelligent. Thats why its so hard for monkeys to answer it. Requires too much thinking and reflection.

If you think that's intelligent... well.. nuff said.

Forum List

Back