What , if any, religion do you adhere to?

Religion?

• Judaism

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Christian (Biblical)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Catholic

• Protestant/ Lutheran/ Resotrianism/ other Christian

• Hinduism

• Buddhism / Toaism/ similar (specify)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Islam (specify sekt)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • None (Atheist; gnostic or agnostic)

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Shinto

• Other (;specify)

• Total voters
It's a sex game, she likes for him to stick his wiener in some mac and cheese so she can eat while blowing him.

I'm a Latter day Saint because I believe in Jesus Christ and the Restoration of the Gospel in the end times.

Best description of my belief system? A Christian Taoist who studies Judaic Theology. Or, if you prefer, a Taoist B'neih Noach.

And, what one poster said earlier is what I believe. You should have around 3 different theologies that you follow, because that way, it's easier to find God via triangulation (spiritually).

I also like what His Holiness The Dali Lama said once when asked how many different theologies there should be?

His response was to say that there should be as many religions as there are people on the face of this earth, because, we all understand God in a slightly different way than our neighbors, friends, and family.

...<edit>......

That statement says more to me about the ability of man to create Gods than the probability of man created by a God.

-Joe

I have determined, through careful application of my own intellect, information contained in this thread and a little WD-40, that I like macaroni.

That, dear Allie, is one of the sexiest things I've read on this board in a while!

RRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............:cool:

-Joe

IN that case I want two clean,. gorgeous, slutty women (twins!), a bottle of Skyy and a carton of OJ ;)

O.J.??
:wtf:

screwdriver.jpg

Skyydriver :)

Oh... so you don't know about your own religion....

that explains a lot

No. I know a lot about my religion. You don't know anything about my religion. Heck, that sentence wasnt even good english let alone good doctrine.

Why are Buddhism and Taoism considered interchangeable by the OP?

Because the OP knows next to nothing about the religions he has universally declared false. In fact, he pretty much proclaims that very fact as some sort of virtue as to why he is correct.

Forum List

Back