What if an Atheist baker refused to create a religious cake?

No one has a right to be served by any business, just as you don't have a right to go in other people's homes. They decide who they serve and who the invite in. That's called "freedom of association," a concept turds like you don't understand.

Others have explained how you are wrong multiple times, so no need for me to do it again. I will say that all your whining will do you no good. Equality will win out, and your fears will all come true. Get used to it.

Nobody whines more than queers trying to get special privileges for themselves.

No one "explained" how I was wrong. They simply posted their ill-informed opinions. "Equality" is not a right. It's an insolent demand from thugs.

Did you really just say that equality is not a right?

I always figured that conservatives don't believe that crap in the Constitution that says that it's self evident that all men are created equal. Bripat says that equality is not a right.

It obviously isn't. Do you have the right to an income equal to what Bill Gates earned?

Do you have any friends who will tell you when you are getting a little over the line? You need someone who will tell you " You might want to think about that a little before you just put it out there........cause it's nuts" Real friends do that for you. Too bad you don't have anybody like that.

I'll take that as a "no."

No one has a right to be served by any business, just as you don't have a right to go in other people's homes. They decide who they serve and who the invite in. That's called "freedom of association," a concept turds like you don't understand.

Others have explained how you are wrong multiple times, so no need for me to do it again. I will say that all your whining will do you no good. Equality will win out, and your fears will all come true. Get used to it.

No one "explained" how I was wrong. They simply posted their ill-informed opinions. "Equality" is not a right. It's an insolent demand from thugs.

I always figured that conservatives don't believe that crap in the Constitution that says that it's self evident that all men are created equal. Bripat says that equality is not a right.

It obviously isn't. Do you have the right to an income equal to what Bill Gates earned?

Do you have any friends who will tell you when you are getting a little over the line? You need someone who will tell you " You might want to think about that a little before you just put it out there........cause it's nuts" Real friends do that for you. Too bad you don't have anybody like that.
My friends remind me I'm a know it

What about in 100 years when George Bush 4th and William Gates the 4th and Mrs. Zuckaberg Ford have 99% of all the money because they happen to be born into the right families? This is why we should tax wealth above $10mill at 50%. How rich is too rich for democracy?

That will only happen if libturds continue running the country into the ground.
So funny you conservatives are after the bush tom delay years caused the 2007 recession and Obamas gotten us out of the hole republicans put us in and you have the balls.

Oh yea you guys never accepted any blame it was everyones fault but yours.

What about in 100 years when George Bush 4th and William Gates the 4th and Mrs. Zuckaberg Ford have 99% of all the money because they happen to be born into the right families? This is why we should tax wealth above $10mill at 50%. How rich is too rich for democracy?

So funny you conservatives are after the bush tom delay years caused the 2007 recession and Obamas gotten us out of the hole republicans put us in and you have the balls.

No matter how many times you stupid turds regurgitate that garbage, only the numskulls are fooled.

No matter how many times you stupid turds regurgitate that garbage, only the numskulls are fooled.
See everyone? They had nothing to do with the global recession.

Does the black offer KKK cakes to the general public?

No?

Okay then. He can't be forced to make a KKK cake for anyone.

What if a black baker offers wedding cakes to the general public, and two people come in wanting a wedding cake in the shape a KKK hood?

There are many such scenarios - which is why discrimination is hateful and wrong. Period.

What would Christians do if an atheist baker denied service? Easy, they wouldn't care and wouldn't want to eat a cake baked by people who don't like them.

The Christians would realize they were definitely in the WRONG bakery and they'd get the hell out of there. Then they would tell their friends that they should avoid it, too, and no one would whine to the press or sue the bakery to force them to do anything.

You are certainly free to adhere to what ever principles you chose. Since I now understand you don't share the American principle of equality for all, It is easier to understand why you don't have a problem with bigotry. If you see this as merely a matter of cake, you aren't equipped to understand the bigger issue.

Typical liberal, approving American principles he likes. Here is the principle for you, called First Amendment, freedom of association clause. I am free to chose who am I associating with. Or not. Here is one more American principle for you. Fuck off.
You lost this argument already General Lee.

You're not smart enough to declare that.
I just love the right pushing their ideological agenda. That'll teach all the people who dont like it but didn't vote in the last midterm because they didn't think it mattered. Now they want to protest?

Calling me on propaganda while advertising Communist Manifesto. Funny.

Nope, Constitution doesn't says that. Declaration of independence does.

And yes, all men are created equal, but it's up to individuals what they gonna do with it afterwards.

Forum List

Back