What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

You answered my question as to WHY that can never happen

"Employers get rich."

Ya see. It's a historical fact that Amurkastanians always vote and act against their own best interests, either due to extreme greed or brainwashing /.flag sex.

homo says what?.....

We'd be paying $10 for a head of lettuce.

no you would not....where did you get that BS ....La Raza....

Notice that he shows nor proof or facts?
He just flung some random statement out there hoping people would believe it.

well this has been talked about for years in S.Cal.....the guys who do the picking are MIGRANT workers.....they are like a traveling carnival so to speak.....they travel to different areas and work the crops AND return at times to Mexico and work the crops down there.....i believe they have a different status than other "migrants".....a friend of mine who is a first Generation Mexican,and a citizen....his dad and most of his family did this and Roberto would work with his family during the summer months....he did not care for it,but they did...he said its what they do.....

It would be a good start. Now what do we do about the other 20 million illegals and countless millions of anchor babies whose first allegience is to another country?

It would be a good start. Now what do we do about the other 20 million illegals and countless millions of anchor babies whose first allegience is to another country?

That's easy, man. First, you pressure your representative to pass a law that bans intermarriage between ethnic brown Mexicans/ other undesirables and 'real' Americans. Then, you start putting restriction on the undesirables, like where their businesses can operate, where their workers can work, etc. You do all this by establishing national ID cards that have people's ethnicity up to their great-grandparents. Then you start herding them into specific areas within cities, until it is possible to amass the infrastructure to ship them into more remote areas (let's call them "camps"). Soon enough, you'll FINALLY SOLVE your brown people problem! W00t!

That's easy, man. First, you pressure your representative to pass a law that bans intermarriage between ethnic brown Mexicans/ other undesirables and 'real' Americans. Then, you start putting restriction on the undesirables, like where their businesses can operate, where their workers can work, etc. You do all this by establishing national ID cards that have people's ethnicity up to their great-grandparents. Then you start herding them into specific areas within cities, until it is possible to amass the infrastructure to ship them into more remote areas (let's call them "camps"). Soon enough, you'll FINALLY SOLVE your brown people problem! W00t!

Go be racist someplace else, asshole.

Go be racist someplace else, asshole.

Hey, look buddy, I love Amer- Wait... what's that in the distance...??

ALERT!!!

YOUR SARCASM DETECTOR IS BROKEN!!

ALERT!!

PROCEED TO NEXT REPAIR STATION!!

ALERT!!

YOU WILL NOT BE WARNED AGAIN!!

Prove it.

There have been several studies showing the impact of illegal immigration on the price of lettuce.

Using a time-series of lettuce prices across the United States for 1973-2006, we regressed the price of lettuce against the rising levels of illegal immigration across different states. Using a stochastic process and a cross-sectional analysis applied to Gaussian distributions, we estimate the effects of illegal immigration on the price of lettuce in states with a high level of illegal immigrant migrant workers vis-a-vis states with a low level of illegal immigrant migrant workers. Our conclusion is that, adjusting for inflation, the price of lettuce in the United States would be $10.17 rather than the current average of $1.49 had all illegal immigration been stopped since 1973.

The National Bureau of Economic Research

Prove it.

There have been several studies showing the impact of illegal immigration on the price of lettuce.

Using a time-series of lettuce prices across the United States for 1973-2006, we regressed the price of lettuce against the rising levels of illegal immigration across different states. Using a stochastic process and a cross-sectional analysis applied to Gaussian distributions, we estimate the effects of illegal immigration on the price of lettuce in states with a high level of illegal immigrant migrant workers vis-a-vis states with a low level of illegal immigrant migrant workers. Our conclusion is that, adjusting for inflation, the price of lettuce in the United States would be $10.17 rather than the current average of $1.49 had all illegal immigration been stopped since 1973.

thats pro-illegal Bullshit Toro.....Migrant workers who pick the stuff have a different status than the typical Illegal.....they have a permit to work here and go wherever the crops are....they have been picking Lettuce and other Fruits and Vegetables since way back when.....and this BS about the price has been debunked countless times since the 80's.....the only thing affecting the price of lettuce is the weather and the quality of the crops.....

Last edited:
'thats pro-illegal Bullshit Toro.....Migrant workers who pick the stuff have a different status than the typical Illegal.....they have a permit to work here and go wherever the crops are....they have been picking Lettuce and other Fruits and Vegetables since way back when.....and this BS about the price has been debunked countless times since the 80's.....the only thing affecting the price of lettuce is the weather and the quality of the crops.....'

Hear ye, hear ye!!!

Prove it.

That's a pretty micro-economic view, isn't it?
It completely avoids the truth that people wouldn't pay that much for lettuce, thus the price would not go that high.

thats ... Bullshit Toro.....

Yes. Yes it is.

Its from an old Jay Leno joke who said that "Now, lettuce will cost $70 a head."

The idea that lettuce would cost $10 is absurd. I thought people would have enough sense to understand the context of the absurdity of such a statement. I didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

But then again, I can't believe anyone would take Sarah Palin as President seriously either, but they do.

Yes. Yes it is.

Its from an old Jay Leno joke who said that "Now, lettuce will cost $70 a head."

The idea that lettuce would cost $10 is absurd. I thought people would have enough sense to understand the context of the absurdity of such a statement. I didn't think anyone would take it seriously.

But then again, I can't believe anyone would take Sarah Palin as President seriously either, but they do.

Cool, you are backpedaling now.
What the fuck does SP have to do with conversation, other than to try and distract from your bullshit post?

Cool, you are backpedaling now.
What the fuck does SP have to do with conversation, other than to try and distract from your bullshit post?

Here is a dollar.

us_dollar_front.gif

Go buy yourself a sense of humor.

Yes. Yes it is.

Toro....if you meant it as sarcasm or a joke....why did you not say so earlier?.....there are many pro-illegal people who propagate this kind of shit and many buy into it....

Forum List

Back