What I will not do this weekend!

What if the order is to stay in the pub?

Such an order would only ever be given in a national emergency. Given that situation I would have no alternative but to follow orders.

There's a national emergency.... in Egypt. You are to stay in the pub all weekend. This order supersedes any order issued by your legitimate command structure (who are probably all incompetent bastards anyway).

Good enough. Unfortunately I don't have the freedom to comment publicly on the last bit. That only comes after about ten pints of strong ale! :cool:

I will not not ride my motorcycle.
I will not not drink too much Cuban coffee
and
I will not not make an offer on a house in Alabama.

Huh?????

I was looking forward to a new hunting partner?!?!?!

Reconsider! I have 640 acres all to myself, with 90 acres of swamp smack dab in the middle, and coyotes taking over!

There's 2, maybe 3 good years of solid hunting right there, 3-4 afternoons each week!

Bama is laid back! Come on down!

You'll notice I used a double negative. The first deal fell through yet again. I have half a mind to send some Outlaws to Foley to deal with him, but I found another place. My nephew and his wife will see it tomorrow and if they are as impressed as I am from pictures my agent sent, I'll head up mid week to get the ball rolling. The property is not as big, but it is out in the booneys and looks like there should be food close by.

wtf-horse-bed.jpg

43-WTF.jpg

Wtf-emo.jpg

I understand that, Ernie. Now, if you'd just twirl again?

BTW, if/when you get the house in 'Bama, can I be your new best friend?

Pirouettes? naah.. And yes, if you promise to vote GOP.

I promise.

Can I have the big bedroom? You are getting a walk-in closet, correct?

There are other questions I'd need to ask and this likely would piss off my wife. This really has to be worth it.

Forum List

Back