What I saw last night...PartII

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Last night........

I saw a man, The President, fighting for this Country, not fighting to be President
or popular. A man that understands today popularity in politics will only lead to
failure in War and for the Country.

I saw, a professional politician blowing smoke, while saying
nothing more than look at ME not him! I'll give you this and this and make the dirty rich people pay for it! Then with a blast of smoke that takes so long to clear he retires to his corner before you figure out it can't work.

If anyone thinks that increased taxes on 1% of tax payers is going to fund
all the "give ya's" and reduce the deficit by 50% in four years,
you are sadly mistaken. It's just smoke and it's what's behind the smoke he doesn't want you to see.

In the end...I saw....

One side of that stage so smoky it looked like a western forest fire, smoke so thick you
wouldn't see the Country burning until it's to late. And on the other side, I saw a True leader,
a dedicated President that laid it out for all to hear, like it or not, with pride
integrity and guts!

Mr. P

PS..I wish Bush could have used this line about the $84 from wood.
" Well, Senator if you were to win, I'll use that $84 to buy you a supply of knee pads..You'll need them when you crawl to the World"

Agreed !---The fact that Bush spoke using the word " we have ---" while Kerry always said " I have----". Think about it !

Forum List

Back