What I REALLY Think when I come on USMB

I always think "I certainly could be doing something better with my time."

Well...I'd be a liar if I said that never crossed my mind. :lol:

Connecting to people is still the most human quality most of us share.

I think people are here more to argue than connect....

Arguing is a connection, all be it a negative one most of the time.

I don't like arguing. Well that is not exactly true, but I have to be in the mood for it.
I certainly don't like arguing with my husband because he's is very um, passionate, and it gets ugly....
I like civil debate :)

I have a busy day if the weather dries out some. Better get out and tackle a few of the projects.

We were going to remulch the front yard this week. Not sure that will happen. The bags are just sitting in the front yard....

I'm here out of laziness. The other things I could be doing would be housework, and, not really interested. I'll be doing quite a bit of that now that I won't be working for a while....

I'm here because I'm narcissistic, argumentative, weak-willed and easily-distracted.

I'm here out of laziness. The other things I could be doing would be housework, and, not really interested. I'll be doing quite a bit of that now that I won't be working for a while....

I'm here because I'm narcissistic, argumentative, weak-willed and easily-distracted.

I love honesty!

Save that for your day job. :)

I'm here because I think people are interesting..... some more than others...

Forum List

Back