What I love about the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob

Thank you for confirming Mohammad cannot trace his line to Abraham.

Frankly, I don't think it matters. Muhammad's genealogical link to Abraham is just as likely as Jesus', though, as far as I'm concerned. It'll be the day when you extend your hollow criticisms to Christianity as well.

So many twists and turns my life has been through since then, and He has been my rock.

And now when I read people claiming there is no God, or demands of proof, evidence, "show me", accusations of God, etc., well, how does one explain something as phenomenal as a complete turn around of your life, a restoring, an absolute knowledge of Him who never leaves us? I could write of the miracles I've seen, I could write of the obvious evidence of the Bible and all the prophesies, the miracle of the Bible itself, but unless a person tastes and sees that it is good, unless the call of the Holy Spirit is responded to...

I don't disregard your sincerity, JenT; but nevertheless stories like yours are a dime a dozen. If you were born in a country with a Muslim culture it would be Allah who "rocks your world"; you should understand if I don't believe any of it, for a minute.

Humans are programmed by evolution to believe in the presence of unseen minds, and to yearn for atonement with our broader community, when we have transgressed against others. Put these biological predilictions together, and you see why monotheism has such persuasiveness as it has. But it is the greatest Lie ever Sold. This is the only life...

I don't disregard your sincerity, JenT; but nevertheless stories like yours are a dime a dozen. If you were born in a country with a Muslim culture it would be Allah who "rocks your world"; you should understand if I don't believe any of it, for a minute.

Humans are programmed by evolution to believe in the presence of unseen minds, and to yearn for atonement with our broader community, when we have transgressed against others. Put these biological predilictions together, and you see why monotheism has such persuasiveness as it has. But it is the greatest Lie ever Sold. This is the only life...

Don't look for invisible signs it's right in front of our eyes we just are not looking at it for what it is. The entire time we are taught that it is something mystical and only few achieve that try really hard when the fact is the world we are living in is the heavenly plane we are waiting for. Nothing for us to achieve, Nothing for us to get, it just is. We just need to do.

Knowingness is something you need to use.

God/Source/Creator is a contradiction and illogical to the logical mind. It's because God/Source/Creator doesn't use logic it just does.

In order to understand the unfathomable you have to take it off the pedistool and place it on the same field as you. Eye to Eye. If you hold it far greater then you, you will never be able to achieve the salvation.

God/Source/Creator is always talking but who is listening?

Gather the thought of eternity in to your mind. Gather the thought of the infinite. Biblical stories say Fallen Angels, Children of God are at the center of attention of this world the who reason this world exist is a play pen for the Mighty One and his children. YOU ARE ONE, WE ARE ALL ONE. You are the conscious one, you are the one with the life. So are you going to keep playing the game or give up?

You can't talk about an unfathomable source of power and creation if you think. You just have to know. You have to feel the oneness. The Library of Alexandria is always at your disposal the infinite knowledge of the source, they say you need to tap in to it, but the truth is you never left the tap. Everything in the world has already happened, everything has already been created. You just need to pull it from the aether to your reality.

They call it the "secret" the law of attraction. All your "Desires" will become as you want them.

Then again you understand nothing if you have no acceptance.

Bruce Lee said it the best many times and his wisdom was truly a God send.

All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it.
As you think, so shall you become.
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
Man, the living creature, the creating individual, is always more important than any established style or system.
"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless--like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash Be water my friend."

So many twists and turns my life has been through since then, and He has been my rock.

And now when I read people claiming there is no God, or demands of proof, evidence, "show me", accusations of God, etc., well, how does one explain something as phenomenal as a complete turn around of your life, a restoring, an absolute knowledge of Him who never leaves us? I could write of the miracles I've seen, I could write of the obvious evidence of the Bible and all the prophesies, the miracle of the Bible itself, but unless a person tastes and sees that it is good, unless the call of the Holy Spirit is responded to...

"Humans are programmed by evolution..." you're kidding me, right?

I have hundreds of stories with evidence of God that you would like to believe were coincidences. But I've seen a handful of the miraculous as well.

God is, Polaris. You were no mistake.

Everyone is here for a reason and programmed by evolution needs to be interpreted a little differently by both parties are right just have a different way of explaining the same thing.

But together is the only way it makes sense. The universe has been around for quite a bit of time and to understand the the universe is heaven is to understand that all the power that there is and ever was is right here right now and the way this reality is operating is by a medium to allow the forever to have an end and to entertain your own desires. When they say you have the power to change the world you have to put your mind to it and the reality will manifest itself you need to take this literally and aethereally to even begin to understand that the unverse does revolve and you can make changes and the more that agree to these changings in the aethereal which is the basic concept of the universal consciousness then the physical world we live in today we will start to see the changes that we have made up in our minds and aethereal world being Master over the physical.

It's a little confusing to understand if we do not put ourselves as the choosen ones and the only reasons this world exist is because of us as one of the perspectives that you choose to make your views and opinions from.

I have hundreds of stories with evidence of God that you would like to believe were coincidences. But I've seen a handful of the miraculous as well.

Like what?

What I love about the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob? That he's too afraid of me to show himself to me properly.

Like what?

What I love about the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob? That he's too afraid of me to show himself to me properly.

He saved my sons and I by warning me on a highway once to slow down just before I would have been in a head-on for sure if I didn't. I almost got nailed even though I had slown down to a snails pace and was worried I'd be hit from behind. If I had been going any faster I would have wiped out on the soft shoulder at the very least, but as it was I was able to get completely off the road safely.

Since that night, there have been many nights when I heard noises outside of my house when my precious young sons were sleeping. I know internet threats and even being stalked is not that big of a deal, but when it's late at night, and you remember the recent threats, descriptions of how they will torture you before they kill you, the warnings from people that they've seen the websites with a price on my head, and your heart breaks at the thought of anyone harming a hair on your kids head in completing those threats, and that odd noise of footsteps in the dried leaves just outside your window and you start to be afraid...it's funny, I never got any comfort really from the guns in my house, I got comfort from the memory of that night that God saved me, and knowing that nothing would happen to me or my sons that God didn't allow. On those nights I remembered how my sons and I would be dead already if it wasn't for Him. I took great comfort in that and I'd be able to sleep soundly, and get up the next morning and keep writing.

No one can ever convince me there is no God. I know better. I know for a fact. God is. And He cares. And He is not about begging people to come to Him, or trying to bribe them to Him with what He can do for them. His spirit calls and you will either answer or you won't. And I think it's all about showing the spirit realm that God could take a lump of DIRT under satan's feet and have a relationship with us even when satan, who knew Him well but wanted to be his own god, wouldn't, and in fact tried to lead a third of the angels in a revolt.

We're all lumps of dirt. We started out that way and our bodies will end up that way again. But who you are and every word you ever said is recorded and known, and you can be with Him for eternity or you can follow your accuser...I don't have any clue why anyone would chose to reject the God of the universe that has moved heaven and earth that you could know Him. But there it is.

Forum List

Back