*What I Hate I Become*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. If you are negro, and hate white folk, when you die, you shall be born again into a white family; If you are white, and look down upon or hate the negro, then when you to die, you shall be born again into a negro family; If you hate the poor, you shall be born again into poverty; If you hate the rich, you shall be born into a rich family.
2. All that glitters isn't gold, with much wealth comes much responsibility, hating the rich and wishing to be born again rich, will certainly prove unwise.
3. For the things you hate and clamor against, you shall become.
4. If the cycle of life is re-incarnation, which isn't a so called Christian doctrine, but if it is, I am certain this is how it works.
5. *CWN* words of wisdom.:eusa_angel:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
yeeeah i hated chocolate and next thing i knew...........

easter-chocolate-bunny-cartoon-i7.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. If you are negro, and hate white folk, when you die, you shall be born again into a white family; If you are white, and look down upon or hate the negro, then when you to die, you shall be born again into a negro family; If you hate the poor, you shall be born again into poverty; If you hate the rich, you shall be born into a rich family.
2. All that glitters isn't gold, with much wealth comes much responsibility, hating the rich and wishing to be born again rich, will certainly prove unwise.
3. For the things you hate and clamor against, you shall become.
4. If the cycle of life is re-incarnation, which isn't a so called Christian doctrine, but if it is, I am certain this is how it works.
5. *CWN* words of wisdom.:eusa_angel:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I hope that this is not the model of reality.

You see, I hate maggots, flies, nets and those crawly things.
I don't want to become one of them!

Forum List

Back