what I dont like about the left

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
politically correct disclaimer: I know this is not all liberals or democrats, so spare me ok?

the left's nearly universal condemnation of israel, while never speaking up against islamo-nazi terrorists like hamas.

the left pretending to care about women, when if a woman dares disagree with any liberal policy, she is no longer a feminist, she is just an evil conservative and how too cowardly to condemn how women are treated under islam

the left's racism against conservative blacks, jews, and other races. While saying the right doesnt have enough blacks, jews, mexicans and asians, they are overwhelmingly calling conservatives blacks uncle tom's and just as bad for other non white conservatives

Cant stand the hate and hypocrisy of the left

The Left is full of hipocrasy. In fact the only things they know how to complain about are the things that they are currently doing.

No, what we don't like about conservative women, is they talk about the government staying out of their life. Of course, it is okay if the government is involved in another women's life.

I understand your view point, but conservative women hold more then one view point and just because they hold a view point that many democratic or liberal people disagree with does not mean they are not still women.

No, what we don't like about conservative women, is they talk about the government staying out of their life. Of course, it is okay if the government is involved in another women's life.

We don't care if you talk about ACTUAL terrorist. We have a problem with you condemning everyone.
Liberals also realize there is no point in living in fear all the time.

I understand your view point, but conservative women hold more then one view point and just because they hold a view point that many democratic or liberal people disagree with does not mean they are not still women.

Of course they are women. They can call themselves feminist, and I can call myself Big Bird.

That is fair, but where is the line.

where is the consistency that says, youre free to be critical of islam, without being called names, which i dont see, and yet criticism christianity and you get a medal :lol:

I agree, we should not be paranoid either, but we must not downplay the threat either, dont ya think?

We don't care if you talk about ACTUAL terrorist. We have a problem with you condemning everyone.
Liberals also realize there is no point in living in fear all the time.

from what ive seen/heard. Feminism seems to reject conservative women as not real women

Dont get me wrong, I dont think anyone should be able to define what is another woman's feminity as was done to a democrat simply because she didnt have kids

Of course they are women. They can call themselves feminist, and I can call myself Big Bird.

No, we don't. We would prefer that "you" (and by 'you', I don't mean you as an individual - I mean generally on the left - cuz a lot of 'you' aren't liberals - 'you' are progressives - big difference) didn't treat unborn children as a tumor to be removed. We would prefer that 'you' stop telling other women that they were wrong to not abort a child simple because they view that child as less human because it is 'imperfect'.

politically correct disclaimer: I know this is not all liberals or democrats, so spare me ok?

the left's nearly universal condemnation of israel, while never speaking up against islamo-nazi terrorists like hamas.

the left pretending to care about women, when if a woman dares disagree with any liberal policy, she is no longer a feminist, she is just an evil conservative and how too cowardly to condemn how women are treated under islam

the left's racism against conservative blacks, jews, and other races. While saying the right doesnt have enough blacks, jews, mexicans and asians, they are overwhelmingly calling conservatives blacks uncle tom's and just as bad for other non white conservatives

Cant stand the hate and hypocrisy of the left

Well said, martin. If I had rep left, you would have gotten some. As it is, I am out (overly generous with my rep lately) but I will rep you when it comes back!

Why is it the left can proclaim to have reproductive health rights yet at the same time deny you general health care rights by forcing you to buy health insurance?

Forum List

Back