What human cost is acceptable in controlling illegal immigration?

I will add that just because they were fleeing bad conditions doesn’t entitle them to stay, but it does give them the right to ask for asylum in our country, to have a hearing and to be treated with the respect. They were not rapists. They were not murders. They illegal entrants to our country.

One does not mesh with the other, you once told me asylum seekers are not illegal immigrants. But here you make that supposition. I don't know how to explain this to you Coyote, but one life lost is too many. It matters not if the rest are upstanding individuals, there are some who aren't. Should we give them asylum too? Or treat them like the thugs, rapists, and murderers they are?

This can't go on.

They are not guilty of a violent act, stealing, drug smuggling.......they are merely somewhere they are not supposed to be

If they are somewhere they are not supposed to be, why justify that behavior as a nonviolent act? The creature that murdered Tibbetts committed that very same non violent act and went on to commit murder.

That is the most garbage excuse for illegal immigration I've ever heard. While the act of entry itself is nonviolent, we cannot assume that the person who entered isn't. Sure. You go with that trash logic, RW.
Because it is non violent. Why conflate it with murder?

These are two seperate crimes. Trespassing is not murder.

I'm not conflating anything Coyote. I am saying that you can commit the act of trespassing with the intent to commit murder. Whether it be 10 minutes after you cross the border, or in that Rivera guy's case, seven years.

They are not guilty of a violent act, stealing, drug smuggling.......they are merely somewhere they are not supposed to be

If they are somewhere they are not supposed to be, why justify that behavior as a nonviolent act? The creature that murdered Tibbetts committed that very same non violent act and went on to commit murder.

That is the most garbage excuse for illegal immigration I've ever heard. While the act of entry itself is nonviolent, we cannot assume that the person who entered isn't. Sure. You go with that trash logic, RW.
Because it is non violent. Why conflate it with murder?

These are two seperate crimes. Trespassing is not murder.

I'm not conflating anything Coyote. I am saying that you can commit the act of trespassing with the intent to commit murder. Whether it be 10 minutes after you cross the border, or in that Rivera guy's case, seven years.
Yes you can. And that makes you a murderer. And only you.

I think it is a stretch to say Rivera crossed with the INTENT to commit murder.

I will add that just because they were fleeing bad conditions doesn’t entitle them to stay, but it does give them the right to ask for asylum in our country, to have a hearing and to be treated with the respect. They were not rapists. They were not murders. They illegal entrants to our country.

One does not mesh with the other, you once told me asylum seekers are not illegal immigrants. But here you make that supposition. I don't know how to explain this to you Coyote, but one life lost is too many. It matters not if the rest are upstanding individuals, there are some who aren't. Should we give them asylum too? Or treat them like the thugs, rapists, and murderers they are?

This can't go on.

I am not sure what you are getting at...They can cross illegally, and still seek asylum.

It does matter if the rest are upstanding. People are individuals and deserve to treated as individuals.

If they are rapists and murders of course the should be denied asylum.

It does matter if the rest are upstanding. People are individuals and deserve to treated as individuals.
Assuming that was a typo and you meant "doesn't"

I don't know why but that mere suggestion sent chills up and down my spine. If these people are malicious, they won't treat their victims as individuals. They will treat them as sport to be hunted.

You don't deserve individual rights if you deprive another of theirs, IE murdering them.

And no one is arguing against enforcing border control. That is a straw an. The argument is against a specific policy that goes to far.

Any policy which willfully allows invading foreign criminals, when caught, to remain in this country, does not go nearly far enough.

The Democrat Party is clearly the 'fifth column,' aiding invaders.

1. Democrats take Americans' money to entice illegal aliens.

"Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico"
Welfare: As if being "food stamp president" weren't enough, Barack Obama's administration is partnering with the Mexican government to make sure Mexican nationals living in the U.S. don't miss out. Ay caramba!"
Fat And Furious: Obama Pushes Food Stamps In Mexico | Investor's Business Daily

2. And then, made certain that they stay:

"200,000 deportation cases quietly 'closed' under Obama
....."administratively closed" without action, a move that left tens of thousands of illegal immigrants free to roam America, sometimes indefinitely, according to a new report.

When added to those cases still pending court action, it brings the backlog of cases to about 800,000, far more than previously known.

In his report, he said the exact number isn't known. "I believe that the Obama administration's use of the practice may have ‘cooked the books' as it relates to the true number of cases that are pending adjudication before the immigration courts."

The Trump administration has taken action to reverse the practice of letting authorities close the cases and is working to reschedule them, he added."
200,000 deportation cases quietly 'closed' under Obama

Assuming that was a typo and you meant "doesn't"

I don't know why but that mere suggestion sent chills up and down my spine. If these people are malicious, they won't treat their victims as individuals. They will treat them as sport to be hunted.

You don't deserve individual rights if you deprive another of theirs, IE murdering them.

Illegal aliens, beyond the simple fact that they are criminals for illegally entering, they are far more criminal than American citizens.

Latest statistics from the US Sentencing Commission [ Topic]

Non-Citizens Federal Crimes:

22% of Murders

18% of Fraud

33% of Money Laundering

29% of Drug Trafficking

72% of Drug Possession

Nor can we assume that the very purpose of entry was not to commit criminal acts.

“To what extent do people here illegally add to our crime problem?”

Using “the state criminal assistance program…shows that illegal aliens commit crimes at a higher rate than lawful residents…more serious crimes…murder, rape, aggravated assault…

In New York, 27% of incarcerated illegal aliens are incarcerated for murder.”

In a study of five of the largest states to see how many illegal aliens were incarcerated for homicide, Texas, New 5York, Florida, California, and Arizona. The number was 5,400.

“There are over 300,000 illegal aliens incarcerated, …billions of dollars.”

“There are millions of other crimes committed by illegal aliens such as document theft, social security, drivers licenses, illegal appropriate of welfare benefits, …..billions of dollars.”

Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to the prison system.
Yet, Liberals/Democrats welcome, encourage, and invite same for one reason:
they vote....and they vote Democrat.

“John Lott did one of the rigorous and methodologically comprehensive analysis using Arizona Dept of Corrections data…over a 30 year period…

…showed that illegal aliens don’t just commit more crime, more serious crime, ….by 250% more than legal residents.”

“Peter N. Kirsanow (born October 30, 1953) is an attorney and a member of the United States Commission on Civil Rights.”
Peter Kirsanow - Wikipedia
Peter Kirsanow - Wikipedia

Interviewed by Tucker Carlson,

Beginning at 16:00 minutes in.

Forum List

Back