What ho, America!

Blagger

Rookie
Sep 8, 2010
Under your skin.
Now, my attention has been drawn to the etiquette of introducing yourself to your fellow malcontents, malevolents and all-round nice guys and girls.

Apologies for this, how shall we say, oversight.

So, greetings, America. I'm in no doubt it'll be a pleasure getting to know you all a bit better. And subsequently discovering which buttons to pus...er, sorry, I meant invite reasoned arguements.

Now, a bit about myself.

In the past on other message boards I've sometimes been accused of being an online smart arse. Or, in other words: a troll. Now, let me tell you now. I am most certainly not a troll of any sort. Naturally I enjoy some of the more eloquent efforts at online trouble making. But who doesn't, if the offender/suspect makes a good case. I personally have never engaged in any sedition amongst online communities. Though nonetheless, I'm told that it's capital sport.

So, here's to a colourful future.

So I take it you're not interested in becoming a proud member of the USMB Happy Troll Association?
(We do have a membership slot open.....)

Now, my attention has been drawn to the etiquette of introducing yourself to your fellow malcontents, malevolents and all-round nice guys and girls.

Apologies for this, how shall we say, oversight.

So, greetings, America. I'm in no doubt it'll be a pleasure getting to know you all a bit better. And subsequently discovering which buttons to pus...er, sorry, I meant invite reasoned arguements.

Now, a bit about myself.

In the past on other message boards I've sometimes been accused of being an online smart arse. Or, in other words: a troll. Now, let me tell you now. I am most certainly not a troll of any sort. Naturally I enjoy some of the more eloquent efforts at online trouble making. But who doesn't, if the offender/suspect makes a good case. I personally have never engaged in any sedition amongst online communities. Though nonetheless, I'm told that it's capital sport.

So, here's to a colourful future.

Thank you for a well written introduction, Swagger. I have a feeling you have found just what you are seeking...:lol:

Aqua*

Attachments

• $th_1925580gif_280x210.gif
    $th_1925580gif_280x210.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 95
  • Banned
Thank you for a well written introduction, Swagger. I have a feeling you have found just what you are seeking...

Aqua*

Most gracious, AquaAthena. Most gracious indeed. And with regards to whether I've found what I'm seeking. Well, I'm already anticipating a pleasant, if robust, reception.

Forum List

Back