Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
obama-lying.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what Obama hasn't lied about.

Rev. Wright himself said Obama feels that politicians have to lie. The only thing holding them back is just how far they're willing to take their lies.

Obama said "Nobody said we were going to take over GM" and within a couple of weeks he did, and now they owe us $23 billion dollars.

Right now Obama says that taking $716,000,000,000.00 from the Medicare fund is going to save it.

Oh really?

He says Paul Ryan wants to cut Medicare and then he cut almost 75% of it.....Just to save it he says.

Obama said that the Muslim Brotherhood wasn't powerful enough to take over the Egyptian government.....and now, as we speak they are clamping down on the media, ousting the military, and ruling everyone according to Sharia Law.

Obama says he hasn't raised our taxes but he keeps raising prices of everything we need to live.

Obama told the Russians the would be more flexible after the election, so the Russians can expect us to give up our nuclear missiles.

Obama said he doesn't have the power to grant amnesty and today 1.7 million illegals have been given the okay to file for a 2 year workers amnesty program.

Obama says that Romney only wants to help the rich and he bases this on the lie that the Bush Tax-cuts were tax-cuts for the rich.....even though we all know that they were tax-cuts for every taxpayer. Democrats have been telling this lie for years and yet when it came time for them to expire they extended them......because it would hurt everyone, not just the rich.

Obama says he knew nothing about the ad that accused Romney of killing a man's wife.....and then we find out that not only didn't the guys wife die shortly after he lost his job but 5 years later even though she had her own insurance policy for years. The left says "Well, it was a shitty policy".

Bush helped create 6 million jobs but the Dems said "Well.......they were all low-paying entry-level jobs."

Obama claims the Stimulus saved or created 4.5 millions jobs. How can anyone prove that. How can you tell if you saved a job unless it was in danger of being lost.?

People, we are dealing with an ideology that doesn't believe in honesty. A group of supporters that seem to think it's just fine when the VP throws around racist statements meant to inflame blacks against whites.

Obama has a great advantage in this election. He doesn't have to be honest. If he is in a position of weakness he can just bullshit his way out of it, and he has enough support in the media to back him up regardless what it is.

These are dangerous times when you can't trust anything our leaders say. It opens up unimaginable possibilities for abuse. It is up to us to decide if we want to continue going down this path or we can put our foot down and put a stop to this.

Some here don't care if he lies. They expect it. They figure the ends justify the means. What does that say about you?

Answer as many as you think apply. You can click on more than one.

Last edited:
Spoken like a true birther.

Does Romney Lie?

Perhaps.

I don't know of any yet.

The problem is Obama's lies are so obvious. We have video proof of his lies.

Politifact says he lied in his ad about Obama stripping away the welfare to work initiative. He got a "pants on fire" rating. Read it and get back to me junior.

Could be.....but then again Politifact is funded by the Ford Foundation which supports Obama. The Heritage Foundation says Obama gutted welfare reform...so we have a difference of opinion here.

I don't trust anything or anyone unless I know for certain.

Perhaps.

I don't know of any yet.

The problem is Obama's lies are so obvious. We have video proof of his lies.

Politifact says he lied in his ad about Obama stripping away the welfare to work initiative. He got a "pants on fire" rating. Read it and get back to me junior.

Could be.....but then again Politifact is funded by the Ford Foundation which supports Obama. The Heritage Foundation says Obama gutted welfare reform...so we have a difference of opinion here.

Especially when they tell you bad news. Nice merit badges there Brownie Scout. LOL

Especially when they tell you bad news. Nice merit badges there Brownie Scout. LOL

I could say the same about you.

I always verify the sources. Politifact is not the end all to honesty in politics. I researched it and looked for other opinions.

Obama has been president for almost 4 years but he's not responsible for the growing debt, and he's not responsible for the slow economy.

Yet he demonizes anyone who supports spending cuts and his only solution for the debt is to tax the rich.

He proposes new spending programs every time he gives a speech.

He just said he was going to spend millions to buy up beef, pork, and poltry to drive up the price.

It's this going to hurt us????

Heck no........he's a wonderful fucken person who only wants to help people.

Last edited:
Obama has been president for almost 4 years but he's not responsible for the growing debt, and he's not responsible for the slow economy.

Yet he demonizes anyone who supports spending cuts and his only solution for the debt is to tax the rich.

He just said he was going to spend millions to buy up beef, pork, and poltry to drive up the price.

In almost four years he has proven himself to be the wrong person for the job.

In almost four years he has proven himself to be the wrong person for the job.

True but is Romney right for the job?
in 14 years in congress Ryan has proven he is no fiscal conservative nor is strong on freedoms.

Forum List

Back