What has Trump done to strongly, increase penalties to those Americans who hire illegal workers?

ZERO migrant workers should be allowed into America.

If one believes in America first policy.

And it's more than just farmers, i've worked construction for decades , all i see is foreign labor stealing our work, while the same 'too lazy to do it' canard is foisted upon the kids out there looking for work

~S~

Well said.

'Foisted'? 'Canard'?

I like 'em. I will try to remember 'em.

Can anyone please tell me what specifically - if anything - has Trump done to strongly, increase penalties to Americans who hire illegal workers?

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

TRUMP_FOREIGN_WORKERS_CHART__1_.jpg

TRUMP_FOREIGN_WORKERS_CHART__1_.jpg

Weren’t you bleeding heart, wetback loving wackos pissing your panties in your straight jackets when iCE was raiding businesses?

Trump lifted the cap on H-2B worker visas. Then his businesses asked for 76 of them.

This week, the Trump administration defied its “America First” rhetoric with a policy change that would make it easier for companies to hire guest workers from foreign countries. The Trump Organization is already poised to benefit from it.

A Visa Ban—But Not For Trump’s Foreign Workers
Trump’s own businesses, which rely on immigrant labor, won’t be affected by the visa restrictions proposed in a new draft executive order.

6f0f1aaa83f6b410d8052cc2055a8fde.jpg

~S~
Imagine that...............doing the hiring via the Legal Way in the system under the Dept. of Labor rules........and doing the legal way with work Visa's............

So.........Now prove that they were hired for less than if these Visa's never existed. Thankyou for providing that his businesses are LEGALLY EMPLOYING IMMIGRANTS................as MOST DO NOT AT ALL.

Our immigration quota system is fucked up, and farmers should not be paying the price for that.

Americans are not going to leave their tract houses, climb into their commuter cars, and drive 200 miles to pick strawberries one week, then drive 150 miles to pick blueberries the next. No matter how much you pay them, Americans won't ever do it.

It's called MIGRANT labor for a reason.

Immigrant labor is a sign of prosperity. Every prosperous country throughout history and around the world has had a migrant labor force to do the shit jobs.

If a farmer needs 100 strawberry pickers, and the US quota system only provides him with 20, you can't blame him if he makes up the difference with illegal labor, and he should not be punished for it.
You are right. However if that person works the low level job and goes home to ten people using social welfare benefits to live it kind of defeats the system. But we do need low level immigrants and that is the truth.

No, he is not right.

If a farmer cannot make money growing a crop without the use of illegal/temporary immigrants to harvest it? Then he/she should either grow another crop, automate or get out of the farming business.
I highly doubt that there is not something he/she can grow that does not require below-minimum wage workers to make money on.
Migrant and Seasonal Agricultural Worker Protection Act (MSPA) - Wage and Hour Division (WHD) - U.S. Department of Labor
Employment Law Guide - Worker Protections in Agriculture

• Wages, supplies, and working arrangements: Each person employing agricultural workers must pay all wages owed when due. Farm labor contractors, agricultural employers, and associations are prohibited from requiring workers to purchase goods or services solely from such contractor, employer, or association, or any person acting as an agent for such a person. In addition, no farm labor contractor, agricultural employer, or association may violate the terms of the working arrangement without adequate justification.
Most farms hire illegals to do the work where they have NO RIGHTS AT ALL...............Under the act the Farmers are required to pay rates higher than those hiring illegals.............They are required to House them, Feed them, and provide transportation to and from work...........They must also pay a fee.....for the processing of the foreign workers.........THE LEGAL WAY............Not if they employee complains about the conditions they will call ICE and say deport this illegal............The Legal Way actually protects the foreign workers.........and forces the business hiring them to provide PER DIEM............

And it's more than just farmers, i've worked construction for decades , all i see is foreign labor stealing our work, while the same 'too lazy to do it' canard is foisted upon the kids out there looking for work

~S~

Well said.

'Foisted'? 'Canard'?

I'm in the construction industry too.............and I've watched bus loads of illegals coming in to work..........that has been going on for decades and still is happening...........In many fields the wages have dropped drastically as a result.

Like the duopoly would ever do that!
Those fuckers love cheap labor.
Republicans might talk the talk but they dont walk the walk. They dont want lose their precious contributors like the chamber of commerce.
Trump should bring this up front and center.
Of course, this is part of an actual fix, so i doubt he would.
The federal govt doesnt believe in solutions

Impossible to argue against this!

Agree that illegal's are taking many lower end jobs,
agree that targeting those that employ would help,
agree that law inforcement should target drug groups & criminals.
don't agree that most Mexicans are bad people, most are hard working & looking for a better life.

It doesn't seem like conservatives want to go after the people who hire illegal workers. Why is that?

If you take away their incentive to come here, then they won't come here. And it's not even hard if we push e-verify harder.

I think farmers and hotels would probably take the biggest hit from this. But do we want them here or not? This would be waaaay more effective than a wall.

We did this already...we determined that most of you are full of shit.
You pissed yourselves and called for an abolishment of iCE when they were dropping the hammer on businesses...Remember now?
Would Democrats really vote to remove all incentives for illegals?

You just don't want them here because you don't like brown people. I don't mind them here as much as you clearly do. I think most of them are just trying to work.

I'm just saying that if you want them to not be here, then you take away their job opportunities.

There are probably 3 billion people on earth that would love to come here. What about their job opportunity's?

Mark

don't agree that most Mexicans are bad people, most are hard working & looking for a better life.
I don't agree there either....but recognize that there are a lot of bad apples coming across......Mainly from the drug Cartels........

It is a numbers game..........can't encourage more coming........There are 200 million more that would flood us if they thought they could leave their countries.......1/3rd of the population of Puerto Rico left when the opportunity to come here after the hurricane arose..........They didn't go back. They had paid transportation out....................Not that they are bad people..........but they gladly left that place..........Telling isn't it.

Under the Wet Feet Dry Feet rule............which is gone now. People from Cuba who made it here and set foot here were INSTANT CITIZENS.........They flooded Florida..........MANY DIED TRYING..............Why the population of South Florida around Miami is so high now.

Our immigration quota system is fucked up, and farmers should not be paying the price for that.....

Only a filthy liar would pretend that illegal immigration is primarily an Agricultural deal at this point.

I have not heard anything from him on this.

But maybe I missed it.

Can anyone please tell me what specifically - if anything - has Trump done to strongly, increase penalties to Americans who hire illegal workers?

A good question. I just yesterday contacted the White House with that question.

I expect an announcement on it, sometimes next week.

There are probably 3 billion people on earth that would love to come here. What about their job opportunity's?

Mark

What about them? If you don't want them here, then don't give them the incentive of job opportunities. It's simple.

~S~

Well said.

'Foisted'? 'Canard'?

I'm in the construction industry too.............and I've watched bus loads of illegals coming in to work..........that has been going on for decades and still is happening...........In many fields the wages have dropped drastically as a result.

But they're not always illegals Eagle, many are employer sponsored foreign laborers

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/tools-and-samples/hr-qa/pages/visaslaborcertification.aspx

So what makes them so attractive?......... They're easy to abuse.

You ever wonder how it is that our job sites look like a UN convention w/ all these workers from out of town or state , who have no relatives ,or place to stay can beat out local help?

It's because the employer puts them up in a seedy hotel ,and back charges them , sometimes that can extend to other necessities.

~S~

~S~

Well said.

'Foisted'? 'Canard'?

But they're not always illegals Eagle, many are employer sponsored foreign laborers

https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/tools-and-samples/hr-qa/pages/visaslaborcertification.aspx

You ever wonder how it is that our job sites look like a UN convention w/ all these workers from out of town or state , who have no relatives ,or place to stay can beat out local help?

It's because the employer puts them up in a seedy hotel ,and back charges them , sometimes that can extend to other necessities.

~S~

That's a violation of the Dept of Labor laws to do so.........When they are legally working here.......not so much as an illegal. They have NO RECOURSE.

I've worked w/many , they;re just tryin' to feed the fam.

But this is disneyland by comparission to their S American existence , they can work 4 months here for lousy wages ,go home and take the rest of the year off

~S~

~S~

Well said.

'Foisted'? 'Canard'?

~S~

That's a violation of the Dept of Labor laws to do so.........When they are legally working here.......not so much as an illegal. They have NO RECOURSE.

Correct Eagle
and it;s so common one would think the federaleese would be on them like stink on sh*t , but they skate because any one ratting the rest out means they're all out the door back to mek-ki-ko w/no pot of gold

~S~

I have not heard anything from him on this.

But maybe I missed it.

The outrageous immigration laws today say that employers have to accept the employees ID and work permit and SSN #...so if the job seeker has fake ID the employers can not question it....so why blame the business owners?...its the laws that must be changed...you know...the laws that Pelosi will not touch...

Whicjh brings us to the fines , last big job (Obama shovel ready) saw a busload of mexican laborers, come to find out the parent company created almost a dozed subsidary LLC's w/in the state (they were from out of state) , one of which was essentially all the H1B's themselves , yup .....pres/sec/treas, the whole crew were accounted for by accountants they never met , job ends, they liquidate. WHY? because it's the company IE~>employer< that's fined.....~S~

There are no jobs Americans won't do. Emoyers have never had it easier....ever....than finding qualified workers. Anything else is a lie.

Forum List

Back