What has Trump done to strongly, increase penalties to those Americans who hire illegal workers?

This would be FAR more effective than a wall.

If they can't get hired here and make a living for themselves, then they won't come.

If the person sneaking across the border to work is the only problem, I could agree. I figure the ones who really want to sneak across are the gang members, drug carriers, and people with records that wouldn't be allowed in under normal conditions.

Mark

I think most of them are just looking for work. I think most of the drugs are getting in through the ports.

I'm all for spending money on additional border agents, better technology, and penalizing people who hire illegal immigrants. A big stupid expensive wall isn't going to be anywhere near as effective as those changes.

If they can't get hired here and make a living for themselves, then they won't come.

If the person sneaking across the border to work is the only problem, I could agree. I figure the ones who really want to sneak across are the gang members, drug carriers, and people with records that wouldn't be allowed in under normal conditions.

Mark

I think most of them are just looking for work. I think most of the drugs are getting in through the ports.

I'm all for spending money on additional border agents, better technology, and penalizing people who hire illegal immigrants. A big stupid expensive wall isn't going to be anywhere near as effective as those changes.

Its amazing to me that walls work everywhere but on our southern border.

Mark

Our immigration quota system is fucked up, and farmers should not be paying the price for that.

Americans are not going to leave their tract houses, climb into their commuter cars, and drive 200 miles to pick strawberries one week, then drive 150 miles to pick blueberries the next. No matter how much you pay them, Americans won't ever do it.

It's called MIGRANT labor for a reason.

Immigrant labor is a sign of prosperity. Every prosperous country throughout history and around the world has had a migrant labor force to do the shit jobs.

If a farmer needs 100 strawberry pickers, and the US quota system only provides him with 20, you can't blame him if he makes up the difference with illegal labor, and he should not be punished for it.
Well then we sure shouldn't be punishing illegals either then

the only crisis is the one Trump manufactured and the only wall that’s real is the one closing in on him.

Mark

Its amazing to me that walls work everywhere but on our southern border.

Mark

If drugs are coming through the ports, then a wall isn't going to help that. Illegal immigration has been declining anyway. It's just not a cost-effective solution.

He's just trying to salvage some dignity from that ridiculous campaign promise he made.

It doesn't seem like conservatives want to go after the people who hire illegal workers. Why is that?

If you take away their incentive to come here, then they won't come here. And it's not even hard if we push e-verify harder.

I think farmers and hotels would probably take the biggest hit from this. But do we want them here or not? This would be waaaay more effective than a wall.

Last edited:
It doesn't seem like conservatives want to go after the people who hire illegal workers. Why is that?

If you take away their incentive to come here, then they won't come here. And it's not even hard if we push e-verify harder.

I think farmers and hotels would probably take the biggest hit from this. But do we want them here or not? This would be waaaay more effective than a wall.

We did this already...we determined that most of you are full of shit.
You pissed yourselves and called for an abolishment of iCE when they were dropping the hammer on businesses...Remember now?
Would Democrats really vote to remove all incentives for illegals?

We did this already...we determined that most of you are full of shit.
You pissed yourselves and called for an abolishment of iCE when they were dropping the hammer on businesses...Remember now?
Would Democrats really vote to remove all incentives for illegals?

You just don't want them here because you don't like brown people. I don't mind them here as much as you clearly do. I think most of them are just trying to work.

I'm just saying that if you want them to not be here, then you take away their job opportunities.

I have not heard anything from him on this.

But maybe I missed it.

Can anyone please tell me what specifically - if anything - has Trump done to strongly, increase penalties to Americans who hire illegal workers?

Weren’t you bleeding heart, wetback loving wackos pissing your panties in your straight jackets when iCE was raiding businesses?

Yup. They sure were. They were shouting that ICE should be abolished.

Now they are screaming that those that employ illegals should be arrested?? I wonder who they think will be doing the arresting?? ICE maybe.
ICE didn't exist before 2003. You were probably still sucking your thumb back then.

ICE came into being via the Patriot Act.

So, gee, genius, why don't you see if your pointy head can do some heavy lifting and figure out who was doing the arresting before that.
Same people under a different name Moron. INS

Our immigration quota system is fucked up, and farmers should not be paying the price for that.

Americans are not going to leave their tract houses, climb into their commuter cars, and drive 200 miles to pick strawberries one week, then drive 150 miles to pick blueberries the next. No matter how much you pay them, Americans won't ever do it.

Immigrant labor is a sign of prosperity. Every prosperous country throughout history and around the world has had a migrant labor force to do the shit jobs.

If a farmer needs 100 strawberry pickers, and the US quota system only provides him with 20, you can't blame him if he makes up the difference with illegal labor, and he should not be punished for it.

I don't think the US quota system should provide him with any.

If he cannot make money hiring only Americans - he should grow something else OR turn to automation.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Robotic fruit pickers promise labor saving

2 Guatemalans could strip that tree before that piece of shit got 1/2 a bushel

But maybe I missed it.

Can anyone please tell me what specifically - if anything - has Trump done to strongly, increase penalties to Americans who hire illegal workers?

Many many criminal aliens. Criminals, criminals, criminals. That's all we hear.
Most of those are guilty of one misdemeanor count of entering illegally.

Those who employ them are guilty of hundreds if not thousands of counts over the years of knowingly employing illegals. Not to mention tax fraud.

Who's the real criminals?
Those aiding and abetting the criminals from the Democratic Party.

Trump can't write legislation imbecile.

Even if he could the pieces of shit you vote for would reject it.

Are you fucking stupid? He can ask for legislation - can he not? He had two years of having the Reps control both houses, moron. He has asked for healthcare, legislation, infrastructure legislation, etc. So why the fuck can he not ask for tougher penalties for those who hire illegals, dumb ass?

And where EXACTLY did he publicly ask/demand that they write legislation to strongly punish those who hire illegals, Trumpbot? Where on the campaign trail did he say he would do it? Hell...where is the tweet that he even mentioned it?

Show me that dickhead...if you can?

And if you bothered to read my sig, you would see I despise both major parties. So obviously I did not vote for either one...DUH.
Congress has written several that did this............but they were never given the light of day...........Tell me how he can do this when the Congress and Senate will not do it.............hmmm

In the mean time ...........Build the dang wall...........Emergency and the military if necessary............

McCrotchet, are you a total dumbass or don't you realize it is up to the CONGRESS to do that? Your question ought to be what has Nancy done to increase penalties! But of course you can't ask that because your bitch is the one waving them through.

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

TRUMP_FOREIGN_WORKERS_CHART__1_.jpg

TRUMP_FOREIGN_WORKERS_CHART__1_.jpg

Weren’t you bleeding heart, wetback loving wackos pissing your panties in your straight jackets when iCE was raiding businesses?

Trump lifted the cap on H-2B worker visas. Then his businesses asked for 76 of them.

This week, the Trump administration defied its “America First” rhetoric with a policy change that would make it easier for companies to hire guest workers from foreign countries. The Trump Organization is already poised to benefit from it.

A Visa Ban—But Not For Trump’s Foreign Workers
Trump’s own businesses, which rely on immigrant labor, won’t be affected by the visa restrictions proposed in a new draft executive order.

6f0f1aaa83f6b410d8052cc2055a8fde.jpg

~S~

Last edited:
Like the duopoly would ever do that!
Those fuckers love cheap labor.
Republicans might talk the talk but they dont walk the walk. They dont want lose their precious contributors like the chamber of commerce.
Trump should bring this up front and center.
Of course, this is part of an actual fix, so i doubt he would.
The federal govt doesnt believe in solutions
The only change to this wording might be changing "federal govt" to society.

You are right. However if that person works the low level job and goes home to ten people using social welfare benefits to live it kind of defeats the system. But we do need low level immigrants and that is the truth.

No, he is not right.

ZERO migrant workers should be allowed into America.

If a farmer cannot make money growing a crop without the use of illegal/temporary immigrants to harvest it? Then he/she should either grow another crop, automate or get out of the farming business.
I highly doubt that there is not something he/she can grow that does not require below-minimum wage workers to make money on.

Last edited:
ZERO migrant workers should be allowed into America.

If one believes in America first policy.

And it's more than just farmers, i've worked construction for decades , all i see is foreign labor stealing our work, while the same 'too lazy to do it' canard is foisted upon the kids out there looking for work

~S~

Forum List

Back