What has the Tea Party really accomplished?

I don't see shat that they've done in the way of accomplishing anything for Americans. They didn't achieve shat with this deal that just passed, most of them are angry at it, but they had no choice. Seriously, I can't see shat they accomplished, they've pushed the country to thebrink with all these near government shutdowns but thats not an accomplishment, they seem more concerned with attacking Democrats and moderate Republicans than attacking the problems.

They've managed to put every left winged freak - like you - in panic mode.

That in itself is worth the entertainment

:lol:
Are you related to Flaylo?

What has the Tea Party accomplished? We're nearing six pages and not even one damn accomplishment? :dunno:

Like Palin, they have accomplished to drive you people insane.:lol:
And as I said, they have accomplished to show the American people what the Progressive party and it's dear leaders are REALLY LIKE.
So now we the people can FINISH the job we started in NOVEMBER and KICK a bunch more of these disgusting people out of Office. starting with the boyking...

They have accomplished nothing, the Dems piss you off more than anything, page 6 and not one Tea Party accomplishment named, very telling from a group of retards who prides themselves on being full of action.

They got you to spam for free for them, turned you into a teaparty spam bot they did.

God knows how many votes your rants have gave them, buckets me thinks.

if i was a democrat or a Rhino id want you to shut up.

Butt. im not so carry on my wayward son.

Votes got them? You facking insane, what are the accomplishments of the Tea Party? I sense frustration.

What has the Tea Party accomplished? We're nearing six pages and not even one damn accomplishment? :dunno:

And as I said, they have accomplished to show the American people what the Progressive party and it's dear leaders are REALLY LIKE.
So now we the people can FINISH the job we started in NOVEMBER and KICK a bunch more of these disgusting people out of Office. starting with the boyking...

They have accomplished nothing, the Dems piss you off more than anything, page 6 and not one Tea Party accomplishment named, very telling from a group of retards who prides themselves on being full of action.

You just go on IGNORING the NOVEMBER elections, and spreading your hate for the TEA PARTY..It's the only thing you ALL have to hang onto...
But If I were you, I'd be more worried about your boyking and his Progressive party HOLDING onto THEIR positions. 2012 just around the corner.

If it wasn't for the newly elected Republicans, the Debt ceiling would have been raised like it always has by just it alone and it would have been raised to what Obama had wanted 3.7 Trillion
Congress would not even be talking about cutting any government at all, in fact it would still be spending more with even bigger government programs.
And we sure would not be talking about a balanced budget amendment or tax reform.

You just go on IGNORING the NOVEMBER elections, and spreading your hate for the TEA PARTY..It's the only thing you ALL have to hang onto...
But If I were you, I'd be more worried about your boyking and his Progressive party HOLDING onto THEIR positions. 2012 just around the corner.

What have they accomplished since being in office? Nothing, they're despised more than loved except by dipshats like you. None of the mainstream Republicans and so called RINOs fear them.

If it wasn't for the newly elected Republicans, the Debt ceiling would have been raised like it always has by just it alone and it would have been raised to what Obama had wanted 3.7 Trillion
Congress would not even be talking about cutting any government at all, in fact it would still be spending more with even bigger government programs.
And we sure would not be talking about a balanced budget amendment or tax reform.

They didn't really accomplish what they wanted, they got no amendment they wanted and as far as tax hikes, its easy for Dems to concede that when they're going to let the Bush tax cuts expire.

We will see;
74% of the American public want this
The plan also requires the House and Senate to vote on a balanced budget amendment to the Constitution, which would require a 2/3 majority in both houses. That vote must take place by December 31, 2011.

If congress changes the way we do Taxes then we won't be having the system that we have now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back