What has the Tea Party really accomplished?

I still don't see shat they've done, it all amounts to nothing. More specifically, what has the the Teabasturds done for their lovebirds? Inflammatory rhetoric only fills their pockets, not yours.

A very small minority has you talking... I think they owned. Hell the Dems with the Senate/House and President Obama only managed to expand wars, start new ones, not repeal a single Bush era policy, extend the Bush/Bama tax cuts, expand homeland security, torture, bail out companies, do failed stimulus and so on... You must be a proud Democrat eh?

Reality is why bother “debating” with someone as Parisian as the OP, you won’t get anywhere. He is backing the biggest corporate party in history, the biggest spending party in history and the biggest war party in history. Reps are bad but they are not in any real power any more.

Would the Tea baggers even exist in any noticable quantity at all if McCain had won?
And Obama is a third Bush term.

But Bush didn't face a 'trigger' defense cut if a supercommittee fails down the road. So, Obie cannot totally emulate Bush down da' road! :lol:

I still don't see shat they've done, it all amounts to nothing. More specifically, what has the the Teabasturds done for their lovebirds? Inflammatory rhetoric only fills their pockets, not yours.
They drive moonbats like you into apoplexy at their mere mention...That's good enough for me.

They haven't shat. Still not one Teabasturd accomplishment, how many pages will it take before anyone names one?

They've succeeded in living rent-free in your mind.

A very small minority has you talking... I think they owned. Hell the Dems with the Senate/House and President Obama only managed to expand wars, start new ones, not repeal a single Bush era policy, extend the Bush/Bama tax cuts, expand homeland security, torture, bail out companies, do failed stimulus and so on... You must be a proud Democrat eh?

Reality is why bother “debating” with someone as Parisian as the OP, you won’t get anywhere. He is backing the biggest corporate party in history, the biggest spending party in history and the biggest war party in history. Reps are bad but they are not in any real power any more.

Would the Tea baggers even exist in any noticable quantity at all if McCain had won?

US, did you really just pull out the race card? (honest question)

The answer is who the fuck knows, do you? Do we have a parallel universe that we can tap into time to time to see what thing "would" have been like "if" something was different?

McCain/Bush were the reason the Republican party fell apart, were you not here for this? Shit there were threads everydays bragging in glee about how the Rep party is in trouble and in collapse.

The TPM evolved around Ron Paul, others have had their place in it but 2 of the most popular "tea party candidates" are in fact Rand and Ron Paul as of today... Not Beck, not Hanity, Rush or Palin although Palin does well in the Tea Party)... So I would say the tea party would most likely be around even if McCain were president, in fact it might be bigger because more independents and Dems would be involved, but that's all hypothetical and pointless to get into.

I have had mad respect for you man, you have come around and I’m not suggesting me respect for you is something you even care about. But this tired argument that everyone is a right wing war loving loon “if” things were different gets old fast because that is not the reality we live in. You voted for Obama? How did that turn out? Why does everyone that voted for Bush have to apologies for ever? Now I didn’t vote for Bush but I can see how people have learned from their mistakes, just like you have.

I don't see shat that they've done in the way of accomplishing anything for Americans. They didn't achieve shat with this deal that just passed, most of them are angry at it, but they had no choice. Seriously, I can't see shat they accomplished, they've pushed the country to thebrink with all these near government shutdowns but thats not an accomplishment, they seem more concerned with attacking Democrats and moderate Republicans than attacking the problems.

They accomplished more then you thought they would....and that's good enough right now for me. :lol::lol:

Enjoy your "victory" while you can. Apparently you have no idea why they hate this package. That being the case, I'll fill you in. The tea baggers have shot their wad and are now spent. For all of their antics they got 1.2 trillion in cuts over the next "10" count em "10" years AND the cuts won't be to the big three, like they wanted AND the debt ceiling won't be an issue again until 2013, so they have no cards to play when it's time for the bush tax cuts to expire, ensuring this "victory" to be hollow, like the heads of the happy go lucky southerners that think they won something (bet you took those small revenue increases now, don't ya?). By the way, what do you think will be effected significantly in 10 years, when bush ran up an almost 7 trillion dollar debt (not counting Iraq and Afghanistan) in only 7? Smoke if you got em. BWAAAAAHAHAHA!!!:poop:

I don't see shat that they've done in the way of accomplishing anything for Americans. They didn't achieve shat with this deal that just passed, most of them are angry at it, but they had no choice. Seriously, I can't see shat they accomplished, they've pushed the country to thebrink with all these near government shutdowns but thats not an accomplishment, they seem more concerned with attacking Democrats and moderate Republicans than attacking the problems.

They accomplished more then you thought they would....and that's good enough right now for me. :lol::lol:

Enjoy your "victory" while you can. Apparently you have no idea why they hate this package. That being the case, I'll fill you in. The tea baggers have shot their wad and are now spent. For all of their antics they got 1.2 trillion in cuts over the next "10" count em "10" years AND the cuts won't be to the big three, like they wanted AND the debt ceiling won't be an issue again until 2013, so they have no cards to play when it's time for the bush tax cuts to expire, ensuring this "victory" to be hollow, like the heads of the happy go lucky southerners that think they won something (bet you took those small revenue increases now, don't ya?). By the way, what do you think will be effected significantly in 10 years, when bush ran up an almost 7 trillion dollar debt (not counting Iraq and Afghanistan) in only 7? Smoke if you got em. BWAAAAAHAHAHA!!!:poop:

You remind me of this guy (I got'em and am smokin' when I want to...):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ICruG--9Tc]‪Ed McMahon Teases Carnac on "The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson" - 1972‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

What has the Tea Party really accomplished?

Don't ask.

They don't know, EITHER!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y]‪9.12 DC TEA PARTY - MARCH FOOTAGE WITH INTERVIEWS‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevga9jUC48]‪9.12 DC TEA PARTY - INTERVIEW B-ROLL‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]​

THESE are the people that think they're better than me???:lol:

Never ending spending, endless wars abroad, domestic wars on social engineering, are what have brought this country to the brink.

Who brought that about I wonder?:poop:

NOBODY gets EVERYTHING that they WANT, when they want it.
And that includes YOU!

They haven't done shat, if they did you would be able to name something.

They influenced 2.5 trillion in spending cuts tho' 4 trillion was needed. :eusa_whistle:
Oh, And no new taxes.
Taxed Enough Already.
Aren't you?

No, because McCain is white. :poop:

The answer is who the fuck knows, do you? Do we have a parallel universe that we can tap into time to time to see what thing "would" have been like "if" something was different?

McCain/Bush were the reason the Republican party fell apart, were you not here for this? Shit there were threads everydays bragging in glee about how the Rep party is in trouble and in collapse.

The TPM evolved around Ron Paul, others have had their place in it but 2 of the most popular "tea party candidates" are in fact Rand and Ron Paul as of today... Not Beck, not Hanity, Rush or Palin although Palin does well in the Tea Party)... So I would say the tea party would most likely be around even if McCain were president, in fact it might be bigger because more independents and Dems would be involved, but that's all hypothetical and pointless to get into.

I have had mad respect for you man, you have come around and I’m not suggesting me respect for you is something you even care about. But this tired argument that everyone is a right wing war loving loon “if” things were different gets old fast because that is not the reality we live in. You voted for Obama? How did that turn out? Why does everyone that voted for Bush have to apologies for ever? Now I didn’t vote for Bush but I can see how people have learned from their mistakes, just like you have.

Call it the "race card" if you will. However, if race is not a factor, explain the lack of blacks and hispanics at rallies on AND off stage. While you're at it cover the tar baby reference for me, or the people showing up to an Obama town hall with guns, or the photo of a chimp shot to death in the street by police made out to be Obama, or the blatant disrespect shown in the halls of congress (you lie) by a man guilty of his very own accusations, then is suddenly flooded with contributions, or the fact that McCain wasn't born in America and yet no one questions his patriotism, OR (and this one I love) 99% of the idiots that claim to hate his policies can't name one, much less tell you what's in it. need I go on? Not every republican is a racist but all racists are republican. Don't tell anyone, m'kay:eusa_shhh:

Call it the "race card" if you will. However, if race is not a factor, explain the lack of blacks and hispanics at rallies on AND off stage. While you're at it cover the tar baby reference for me, or the people showing up to an Obama town hall with guns, or the photo of a chimp shot to death in the street by police made out to be Obama, or the blatant disrespect shown in the halls of congress (you lie) by a man guilty of his very own accusations, then is suddenly flooded with contributions, or the fact that McCain wasn't born in America and yet no one questions his patriotism, OR (and this one I love) 99% of the idiots that claim to hate his policies can't name one, much less tell you what's in it. need I go on? Not every republican is a racist but all racists are republican. Don't tell anyone, m'kay:eusa_shhh:

God, I wish I had rep left to put right here. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

God, I wish I had rep left to put right here. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Look, 2 bigots.

And another Troll makes their way onto the boards... Btw your talking points are a couple years out of date.

I'm just gonna put you on ignore now and save myself the trouble.

I love it btw, the TPM is racist because it only have some people from other nationalities at their rallies... Like I said, talking points years out of style. Bye~

The biggest thing the Tea Party has done...Is show the American people how hateful and low the Democrat party and it's leaders will crawl to HOLD ONTO POWER. They were called..
Racist
Hostage takers
Terrorist
etc etc

And hopefully THEY and the American people WILL FINISH WHAT THEY STARTED IN NOVEMBER.

And another Troll makes their way onto the boards... Btw your talking points are a couple years out of date.

I love it btw, the TPM is racist because it only have some people from other nationalities at their rallies... Like I said, talking points years out of style. Bye~

Three points. First: it's funny how the biggest racists/tards, are the worst at English grammar and composition. Second: Even the ones that can manage to muster a coherent sentence, still can't spell, even with spell check. Third: Learn to use cliches, your grasp is... let's just say, on par with your intellect, which is lacking...to put it mildly.:poop:

Oh and by the way. those nationalities have all the diversity and the same agenda of Norway. Recent enough for you. "Nuff said":poop:

Forum List

Back