What has the Tea Party really accomplished?

What has the Tea Party accompolished?

More division in America, they did manage to name some new federal buildings though and re-up the Patriot act.

I still don't see shat they've done, it all amounts to nothing. More specifically, what has the the Teabasturds done for their lovebirds? Inflammatory rhetoric only fills their pockets, not yours.
They drive moonbats like you into apoplexy at their mere mention...That's good enough for me.

They haven't shat. Still not one Teabasturd accomplishment, how many pages will it take before anyone names one?

I still don't see shat they've done, it all amounts to nothing. More specifically, what has the the Teabasturds done for their lovebirds? Inflammatory rhetoric only fills their pockets, not yours.

Keep it up there Moonbeam.. we're gonna have to put you on suicide watch.

:lol:

NOBODY gets EVERYTHING that they WANT, when they want it.
And that includes YOU!

I don't see shat that they've done in the way of accomplishing anything for Americans. They didn't achieve shat with this deal that just passed, most of them are angry at it, but they had no choice. Seriously, I can't see shat they accomplished, they've pushed the country to thebrink with all these near government shutdowns but thats not an accomplishment, they seem more concerned with attacking Democrats and moderate Republicans than attacking the problems.

This information is on a need to know basis. If you have to ask, you don't need to know. It's just that simple.

Which means basically you can't name shat that theyÄve accomplished and you're trying to save face by pretending their accomplishments are top secret information.

And that includes YOU!

They haven't done shat, if they did you would be able to name something.

I'd like to see a candidate running on a platform of nothing but repealing all of our worthless legislation from the past 50 years. We have enough bullshit legislation to last 10 new country startups.

They drive moonbats like you into apoplexy at their mere mention...That's good enough for me.

They haven't shat. Still not one Teabasturd accomplishment, how many pages will it take before anyone names one?

Well, they have Biden damn near speaking in tongues, you're starting a new Tea Party thread every 5 minutes, they have Obama's panties in a bunch, they seem to be making some strides in putting the brakes on the progressive movement.. hey.. you guys didn't create this pile of shit overnight, we know it will take time.

11/2010 was the start... 2012 is right around the corner.

A very small minority has you talking... I think they owned. Hell the Dems with the Senate/House and President Obama only managed to expand wars, start new ones, not repeal a single Bush era policy, extend the Bush/Bama tax cuts, expand homeland security, torture, bail out companies, do failed stimulus and so on... You must be a proud Democrat eh?

Reality is why bother “debating” with someone as Parisian as the OP, you won’t get anywhere. He is backing the biggest corporate party in history, the biggest spending party in history and the biggest war party in history. Reps are bad but they are not in any real power any more.

The TEA PARTY has had members in Congress for 6mo now. It takes even them more time than that to correct 60yrs of liberal bullcrap. Now the libs want to make it seem like the the Tea Party hasn't done anything when yesterday the VP had them labeled terrorist for having so much influence in Congress. The TEA PARTY is just starting, the libs better hold on to their nuts because they are about to find out how really impotent they are. Yes that's impotent NOT important.

And that includes YOU!

They haven't done shat, if they did you would be able to name something.

They influenced 2.5 trillion in spending cuts tho' 4 trillion was needed. :eusa_whistle:
Oh, And no new taxes.
Taxed Enough Already.
Aren't you?

More division in America, they did manage to name some new federal buildings though and re-up the Patriot act.

And just like that you're back in the retard hack camp. So now the minority of the Reps and the Dems in the house "the tea party" is the reason that only a few building have names and that Dems/Obama couldn't even agree on a debt ceiling bill?

Why don't you like Obama US? Oh maybe because he caves in on everything you say? Welp, maybe the TP should do the same thing, cave in on everything that people voted for them for... That would gain your respect so quickly.

A very small minority has you talking... I think they owned. Hell the Dems with the Senate/House and President Obama only managed to expand wars, start new ones, not repeal a single Bush era policy, extend the Bush/Bama tax cuts, expand homeland security, torture, bail out companies, do failed stimulus and so on... You must be a proud Democrat eh?

Reality is why bother “debating” with someone as Parisian as the OP, you won’t get anywhere. He is backing the biggest corporate party in history, the biggest spending party in history and the biggest war party in history. Reps are bad but they are not in any real power any more.

Would the Tea baggers even exist in any noticable quantity at all if McCain had won?
And Obama is a third Bush term.

Division not good for 'status quo' fans.

What are their accomplishments? I have one, providing good comedy fodder for Saturday Night Live.

They haven't done shat, Obama know's he'll get his tax increase when he lets the Bush tax cuts expire next year. They accomplished jack shat.

What are their accomplishments? I have one, providing good comedy fodder for Saturday Night Live.

Question, how many Tea Party votes are in the Senate and how many are in the house... Now how many Democrat votes are in the Senate and how many are in the house...

When you answer this, not that you will because you’re on the level with Truthmatters and Rightwinger meaning you ask dumb questions and ignore the answers and any sort of debate, you will have your own answer....

How does one of the smallest minorities in congress's history "accomplish" anything?

You have been owned.

They haven't done shat, Obama know's he'll get his tax increase when he lets the Bush tax cuts expire next year. They accomplished jack shat.

Obama's history on Bush era tax cuts is to extend them... Just saying, they are in fact Obama era tax cuts.

Forum List

Back