What has the House GOP done so far in 2011?

They can't do anything, those damn democrats are a bunch of obstructionists!

just checking in ........ I see the Republican led House is still playing games and avoiding real business.

go figure
They're still working on the business of the last congress.

Are you saying GOP obstructionist politics and their publicly expressed policy of Get-Obama-at-any-cost is keeping them busy?

What exactly do you think they can do, with the Dems in Control of the Senate and the WH? or do you not understand how our System works?

About all they can do right now. Is defund things, and Pass Bills knowing they will not pass the Senate and if they do, Obama will not sign them.

They could at least attempt to pass a jobs bill. They campaigned an awful lot on creating jobs. There hasn't even been an attempt, though. May I ask, "where are the jobs?"

I'm still waiting for all those jobs to trickle down from the tax cut

It shouldn't be long

just checking in ........ I see the Republican led House is still playing games and avoiding real business.

go figure

Are you saying GOP obstructionist politics and their publicly expressed policy of Get-Obama-at-any-cost is keeping them busy?

No they are still trying to get the left to pass the budget for this year that they failed to pass prior to 1 October of last year.

How Republicans and Tea Party will use Congress to bash Barack Obama | World news | The Guardian

anything beneficial to the American public?

how about anything beneficial to GOP party influence over American well being?

What has the GOP done so far?

most likely wasted taxpayer money with bills and amendments guaranteed to go nowhere.

Like every other Congress, not much. however, they are cutting a billion dollars of spending every week.

If the Congress that preceeded this had done the same, the Recession would be over and we'd be about 3 Trillion dollars lower in the national debt.

For each additional Trillion in debt, my share of the liability increases by about $3,333.00. The big 0, Nancy and Harry have picked my pocket to the tune of about 10 grand. Your pocket, too, by the way.

Obviously, each billion reduced only cuts the growth of my liability by about 3 dollars, but it's a start. So far they're up to about 21 dollars reduced for me. I say, good job so far, but keep on cutting.

go figure

oh my, they are OUT TO GET Obama, I guess all them them years the Democrats weren't OUT to get Bush.
good grief,:lol:

Republicans want "across the board cuts by %s. Every department gets the same %".
That is because they, just like Democrats, are FAR more concerned with getting reelected than doing what is right.
They, like Democrats, NEVER want to go program by program to make cuts. That would cost them votes in each and every district. They talk a mean game but to date we have 30 billion in cuts, about 1 % of the damn budget.

Republicans want "across the board cuts by %s. Every department gets the same %".
That is because they, just like Democrats, are FAR more concerned with getting reelected than doing what is right.
They, like Democrats, NEVER want to go program by program to make cuts. That would cost them votes in each and every district. They talk a mean game but to date we have 30 billion in cuts, about 1 % of the damn budget.

Well, if they don't make the needed cuts than in 2 years we can vote their asses out too. I will vote for the guy who makes the tough decisions.

go figure

Ummm..Just like the Democrat controlled Senate. Did you have an actual point besides proving you're a partisan idiot?

They have nothing else, so they post stupid shit like the thread.

The Republicans have been in for what now? 4 months.

yeehaaaaaaaaa:lol:

It shouldn't be long

That's all right, I'm still waiting for the jobs we were promised from the nearly trillion dollar "stimulus" bill. I think when it comes to GOP promises and the stimulus bill, we got a better bang for our buck from the promise than we did from the bill.

Immie

It shouldn't be long

That's all right, I'm still waiting for the jobs we were promised from the nearly trillion dollar "stimulus" bill. I think when it comes to GOP promises and the stimulus bill, we got a better bang for our buck from the promise than we did from the bill.

Immie

yep, and the American people should be royally pissed off over that one, oh wait they were, they voted OUT a shitload of Democrats in a HISTORIC midterm election.:lol:

Why do you make excuses?
Boehner OPPOSED cutting funding for an obsolete piece of garbage 2nd string fighter jet engine because it was being built in HIS DISTRICT.
The Penatagon, Gates and the entire damn military opposed that project.
Need more evidence that Republicans CARE NOTHING about cutting the budget program by program, piece by piece?
You do know that the best way to cut government waste is TO ELIMINATE JOBS.
Don't you?
Quit making excuses and join us.

Well, with the help of Obama and the DEMS they had NO PROBLEM passing still another stupid FREE TRADE LAW that will insure industrial growth in South Korea.

So the duelopoly is creating jobs.

Just not jobs here in the USA.

Only IN in 1/3 of the government. The Dems still control the Senate and the White House, if you can call this train wreck control.

No they are still trying to get the left to pass the budget for this year that they failed to pass prior to 1 October of last year.

the left didn't pass a budget?

what a douche! the left has no vote, the parties do and the GOP leadership has stated publicly that they will do anything it takes to make Obama look bad -- even destroy American confidence in itself

:eusa_shhh:

:lol:

Forum List

Back