What has Romney done since 2008?

well in fairness the Republican who did win in 08 fared rather poorly on election day - hard to be any worse than McCain.

Makes me wonder who would have done a worse job, McCain or Obama....two peas from the same pod.

You can't ignore that we wouldn't have Obamacare. But I don't know if the GOP can survive another essentially Democrat president.

That makes him qualified to be the Republican nominee this time?
Republicans rejected him in 2008. So what is different now?

Depends, what did Obama do that qualified him? Absolutley nothing, but yet you idiots elected him anyways. Romney was a governor of a state and lowered unemployment in that state, he ran a multimillion dollar company successfully. Obama was not even a one term senator yet when he ran for president, he never held a private sector job nor has he ran any type of business. If anything, even though Obama has been president now for almost 4 years Romney is still more qualified for the job than he is. Hell, sarah palin was more qualified than Obama.

Made $70,000 per day while not working.

He earned his money, he is entitled to keep earning on his investments as well, if those on the left dont like it, then maybe they should get off the government tit and go earn their own money as well.

Romney knows how to take advantage of the tax system for his own personal benefit.

The state where he was governor will not vote for him for president.

As does every other wealthy person in this country, if you dont like it then elect people who will change the tax code. Maybe go to something like a fair tax maybe? I'm all for it. After all, it would make sure that everybody in the country really did pay their fair share, including left wing sponges on the government dole.

well in fairness the Republican who did win in 08 fared rather poorly on election day - hard to be any worse than McCain.

Makes me wonder who would have done a worse job, McCain or Obama....two peas from the same pod.

You can't ignore that we wouldn't have Obamacare. But I don't know if the GOP can survive another essentially Democrat president.

So your solution is to bring back a supply side moron? Obama created infinitely more private sector jobs than your supply side hero did.

Made $70,000 per day while not working.

He earned his money, he is entitled to keep earning on his investments as well, if those on the left dont like it, then maybe they should get off the government tit and go earn their own money as well.

That doesn’t answer the question.

Why was Romney unworthy, unfit, and unelectable in 2008 where republicans rejected his candidacy for president that year?

What has now changed in those almost 4 years that makes the same man ‘worthy?

Clearer now?

Forum List

Back