What has our boy Karl been up to lately?

uscitizen

May 6, 2007
My Shack
I have not heard anything. I am however sure he is busy working like heck beneath the floorboards of mainstream politics. To what end? Involved in Tea Party?

Any one have any neat recent Rove info?

Will Bunch: Karl Rove and the Tea Party: What Really Happened

The rest is history. Rove went back to his lunches at the Capitol Grill, Russ Murphy and his fellow Tea Party Movement activists went to work. When O'Donnell stunned the GOP establishment and upset Castle last week, the first person she called on stage to take credit was Murphy of the Delaware 9-12 Patriots.

Rove always has the political calculus down pat, but he was too out-of-touch to understand the irrational rage of the Tea Parties, born of fear and anxiety over a multi-cultural America -- symbolized by Barack Obama -- and the collapse of the American middle class. It's not clear how the anti-Obama backlash plays out in the months ahead, but the Russ Murphys are now behind the wheel while the Karl Roves are standing on the curb, with little option but to go on Fox News, and whine.

I have not heard anything. I am however sure he is busy working like heck beneath the floorboards of mainstream politics. To what end? Involved in Tea Party?

Any one have any neat recent Rove info?

He's been around doing his analytical percentages, thingy. I have respect for this man. :)

My main problem with Rove is his party above all else approach.
How it impacts my country does not even figure in to him. It is all just about winning and power.

You notice how liberals are always telling us to "move on" but they never get over their rages?

Still pining to "frog march" Karl Rove are ya?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How it impacts my country does not even figure in to him. It is all just about winning and power.

That's the job of the partisan strategist. They don't get paid to care what happens to the nation, only to win. Sad that this is what passes for "politics" to so many people these days.

Oh man is THIS ever a classic example of liberals condemning in others what they refuse to see in themselves.

AS IF, Democrats aren't party above all else?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back