What has Obama done so far to deserve to be re-elected?

Romney will roast the smuch on in economy in the general election

I dont even think he is natural born US citizen.

Easy enough for a guy like Obama to get docs doctered about his s0-called birth in Hawaii

And he is still a terrible president anyway - one of the worst ever.....................................

Last edited:
Your a terrible president jerk - one of the worst of all time.......................................

Well...the way things are in politics nowadays...

He hasnt been caught taking racy photos, sexting, putting cigars in unusual places, tapping his feet in a bathroom stall, side affairs with high priced hookers, trying on womens lingerie........

Seems to me, that is a positive....may get him re-elected.

Well...the way things are in politics nowadays...

He hasnt been caught taking racy photos, sexting, putting cigars in unusual places, tapping his feet in a bathroom stall, side affairs with high priced hookers, trying on womens lingerie........

Seems to me, that is a positive....may get him re-elected.

I guess that is the true, sad state of affairs. He's OK, he's not a total scumbag anyway. What the hell? Give 'm a shot.

:neutral:

Whether Obama is reelected or not will depend more on the campaign of the opposition than his campaign. Obama is beatable but not by fire breathing dragons seeking to turn the clock back to 1776. IMHO, most Americans do not want weak government. They want better government.

Hmmmmm...our daily Obama sucks thread

Lets see

Stopped a Depression ..... no
Ended the Recession....no
Reversed a crashing stock market....wrong
Passed the first Universal Healthcare plan....illegally with bribes and lies, plus the people of this country hate it
Repealed DADT.....oh neat
Passed START....oh neat
Saved the Auto Industry.....nigga pleez
Financial reform....:lol:

Oh yea...I forgot...Killed the SOB Bin Laden .... i've yet to see one liberal asshole give credit to the real heroes of this event

Do we really need to do this every day?

Do liberals need to keep lying to enable this clown everyday?

Whether Obama is reelected or not will depend more on the campaign of the opposition than his campaign. Obama is beatable but not by fire breathing dragons seeking to turn the clock back to 1776. IMHO, most Americans do not want weak government. They want better government.

Who's calling for weak government? :confused:

A government that governs less, is the one that governs best.

not one that has zero power

that would lead to anarchy.

N ones wnats to turn the clock back to 1776.
We simply want our mindset as it pertaisn to the role of government to revert back.

We are supposed to be a government for the people and by the people.

Yet people dont see it as something wrong when there are laws that say you can not lie to a congressman...but there is NO LAW that says that a congressman can lie to you.

THAT in itself is concerning as to where we are going

Say what you want about the President and I can say plenty myself but the winning position isn't one where the Defense Department gets a blank check every year and nearly every other program has to fight for table scraps. I think Obama understands that; I don't think any of the GOP candidates do outside of Paul who (I'm told) has no chance.

Most of this post was ok in my book, but 2 problems with this part.

One, other programs besides defense are not "fighting for table scraps". That's so absurd that I really don't even think you actually believe it yourself.
Relative to the bloated defense budget, they are scraps.

And two, you believe way too much shit based on what "you're told".

Who the fuck ACTUALLY knows what kind of chance Paul has? The fact that he may not have a chance might have a shit ton to do with the fact that people are being told he doesn't, and simply believing it.

Turn off your TV.

Paulie...we've talked about this before. All I hear from Bolshevik Hunter and others on this board is that "they" won't let him win. "They" have been identified as foreign bankers and "puppet masters". I don't beleive that so that is why I said "I'm told".

I have posted 10 times or so..."If he gets more delegates to the convention than the others, he wins"; that is the case; there is no "they" keeping him down.

I'd love to see Paul get the nomination. I think his policies are interesting but the child-like isolationist stance will doom him; they don't seem sophisticated enough for 21st century planet earth but sometimes, a "back to basics" approach is needed...which is why I like Mike Huckabee. There are worse things than having Ward Cleaver as your country's standard bearer.

I believe Obama wins over anybody who is in the GOP field right now.

This much is for certain, Ron Paul is a good, decent man. If he is a good and decent man, his polices should be what he thinks are good and decent policies and compared to someone like Newt Gingrich, Paul is twice the man Newt thinks he is.

Anyway; that is why I put in "I'm Told" because TV isn't saying it; the "experts" on USMB are. Look it up.

What did Obama do to deserve a second term?

...EVERY SINGLE THING BUSH DID PLUS SOME. He just has done it ALL in one term! What a feat!

Got out of Iraq, Obama Health Care, Economic Stimulus

We're still in Iraq--36 states have now filed suit against Obamacare--and the so-called economic stimulus that really wasn't hasn't created the millions of jobs that were promised by spending a trillion. In fact 1.4 million have lost their jobs after the stimulus was signed. Unemployment jumped again last week.

$To save the world I demand 1 trillion dollars.jpg

Got out of Iraq, Obama Health Care, Economic Stimulus

We're still in Iraq--36 states have now filed suit against Obamacare--and the so-called economic stimulus that really wasn't hasn't created the millions of jobs that were promised by spending a trillion. In fact 1.4 million have lost their jobs after the stimulus was signed. Unemployment jumped again last week.

View attachment 13724

Facts suck.

More Americans trust the tea party patriots in this country-over either the democrat or republican party.

Poll: Tea Party Patriots Most Popular

Obama brought us from the brink of total financial collapse that Bush brought us to.
He caught and killed the most wanted man in the universe...Osama Bin Laden.
He's going to capture and/or kill Khadaffi as well.

Most importantly, Barack Obama kept us safe!!!

Forum List

Back