What has obama done good for the United States?

He hasn't done anything good for the US. We are going down the tubes fast. He is not a citizen of this country and doesn't even have the right to be president but so many people voted him in and now all we can do is wait to see what he does next to screw this country up.

He took a great picture. Er, the photographer took a great picture. Was this good for the U.S.? Probably not . . . but I do love the shot.

6a00d8341cc90353ef01156f22f797970c-.jpg

What has obama done good for the United States?

He has shown us exactly what the liberal Democrats have in mind for the country. By doing so, it's going to make it much easier at the next election to pick someone you'd like to see in office. Hate to tell you this but it isn't a Democrat.

Right off the top of my head I can't think of anything.........:eusa_think:

And if he prevents the Second Great Republican Depression, get the unemployment number below 4%, and balances the budget, you still won't be able to think of any. You are a sillly assed partisan.

even though the deregulation happened under clinton, old roxy lewinsky continues to give him a pass.

And if he prevents the Second Great Republican Depression, get the unemployment number below 4%, and balances the budget, you still won't be able to think of any. You are a sillly assed partisan.

Damn, I'm still looking for just a little Hope and Change you silly assed partisan. He's going to have to perform a miracle with the balancing of the budget at the rate he's going. :lol:

Last edited:

Thank you Old Rocks, you just proved the many comments correct. He hasn't done anything worthy as of yet. By your own admission! :eek: :lol:

Forum List

Back