What has made america the greatest.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
WHAT HAS MADE AMERICA THE GREATEST.and you had better believe it.

It’s our form of government with taxes, regulation and laws, think about it. What would we be without just one of the above. Why do people all over the world want to come here? Even risking their lives to get here? You people who want to bring the Government down, present Congress, Tea Party and the Georgia militia, have never lived in a country without Government. They don’t really want to bring down Government. They just want to parts that work for them and to hell with those parts that work for other.
Government cannot run effective without taxes, regulations and laws. It takes them all working together to make a working government for us all. Government has a need to be bigger because we have gotten bigger. In 1776 we were not so big and did not need a big government.
God saw a need for people to be Governed and allow them to set up a form of Government. With taxes, regulations and laws. Then we have to Georgia militia who wants to bring down Government who are the biggest bible toting and gun toting people is American and benefit the most from Government. “Shooting one’s self in the foot.” “Biting the hand that feeds you.” How incrediblely stupid.
There in no difference between the Georgia militia and the present congress. They both want to bring down the Government.

WHAT HAS MADE AMERICA THE GREATEST.and you had better believe it.

It’s our form of government with taxes, regulation and laws, think about it. What would we be without just one of the above. Why do people all over the world want to come here? Even risking their lives to get here? You people who want to bring the Government down, present Congress, Tea Party and the Georgia militia, have never lived in a country without Government. They don’t really want to bring down Government. They just want to parts that work for them and to hell with those parts that work for other.
Government cannot run effective without taxes, regulations and laws. It takes them all working together to make a working government for us all. Government has a need to be bigger because we have gotten bigger. In 1776 we were not so big and did not need a big government.
God saw a need for people to be Governed and allow them to set up a form of Government. With taxes, regulations and laws. Then we have to Georgia militia who wants to bring down Government who are the biggest bible toting and gun toting people is American and benefit the most from Government. “Shooting one’s self in the foot.” “Biting the hand that feeds you.” How incrediblely stupid.
There in no difference between the Georgia militia and the present congress. They both want to bring down the Government.

you are spending yourtime talking about such a small part of the far fringe right but by no means talking about the semtiments of the right in general.

Which means to me that you are insecure with your position and therefore need to generalize when addressing the smallest of minorities.

In other words, you have no idea how the majority of the right thinks.

What has made America great isn't the government. The government is a symptom of it's greatness at the time of the Founding. What has made America great is that America is good. Or atleast it was good. I can't honestly claim it is any more.

The problem nowadays is that we aren't good. We are corrupt. We ignore God and His commandments. We neglect and outsource our duties to others, expecting them to do for us what we won't do for ourselves.

If America is to be great again, we need to repent of our sins, and turn to God. Every single one of us needs to change our lives for the better and worship the Lord God of this land. And seek Him out.

If we keep the commandments we will prosper in the land.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

What has made America great isn't the government. The government is a symptom of it's greatness at the time of the Founding. What has made America great is that America is good. Or atleast it was good. I can't honestly claim it is any more.

The problem nowadays is that we aren't good. We are corrupt. We ignore God and His commandments. We neglect and outsource our duties to others, expecting them to do for us what we won't do for ourselves.

If America is to be great again, we need to repent of our sins, and turn to God. Every single one of us needs to change our lives for the better and worship the Lord God of this land. And seek Him out.

If we keep the commandments we will prosper in the land.

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14
Amen ! :cuckoo:

Current Swinger Clubs list
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12E2IgGG9nQ&feature=related]End Mountaintop Removal Coal Mining in Virginia - YouTube[/ame]
List of serial killers by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XIMc5BdGdU&feature=related]View of Hiroshima after Atomic Bombing - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epD6eLn7gQ4&feature=related]Satanic Hand Signs in the White House - YouTube[/ame]

If you wanna get into the script.....Who is the Gawd your masters worship ?
According to the script you bleat verses from , this one makes it perfectly clear who does.
Matthew 4:9 "All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."
It appears your " One nation under God" doesn't refer to who you think it does.

Forum List

Back