What Has Jesus Christ Done to You?

John 11:46 But some of them went their ways to the Pharisees, and told them what things Jesus had done.

11:47 Then gathered the chief priests and the Pharisees a council, and said, What do we? for this man doeth many miracles.

11:48 If we let him thus alone, all [men] will believe on him: and the Romans shall come and take away both our place and nation.

11:49 And one of them, [named] Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,

11:50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

11:51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

11:52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

11:53 Then from that day forth they took counsel together for to put him to death

Ummmm...those passages were selected by the Romans who compiled the Bible in order to take Rome off the hook for Christ's death.

The Gospels are plain that Roman leaders, particularly Pilate, authorized and carried out the actual crucifixion. They(the Jewish leaders) had the responsibility of preventing innocent people from being hurt, and yet they knowingly caused an innocent man to be tortured and killed. They must share the blame. Both religion and state were involved.

Not the so called christian, but Jesus Christ. Why would you hate someone who did nothing but love you. He loved you so much that he gave his life that you might live. So what has Jesus Christ done to you?

I think the real question is what have the American right wing radical Christians done to Christ?

Jesus, protect us from your followers, please.

Not the so called christian, but Jesus Christ. Why would you hate someone who did nothing but love you. He loved you so much that he gave his life that you might live. So what has Jesus Christ done to you?

I think the real question is what have the American right wing radical Christians done to Christ?

But you shouldn't turn away from crist because of them.

Turn away from a guy in a bathrobe? Hell yea.

I have no mystical beliefs. It's very difficult for me to believe that people could possibly believe in magic and spirits. I keep expecting someone to admit it was all a joke.

Turn away from a guy in a bathrobe? Hell yea.

I have no mystical beliefs. It's very difficult for me to believe that people could possibly believe in magic and spirits. I keep expecting someone to admit it was all a joke.

You have my sympathy.

The Gospels are plain that Roman leaders, particularly Pilate, authorized and carried out the actual crucifixion. They(the Jewish leaders) had the responsibility of preventing innocent people from being hurt, and yet they knowingly caused an innocent man to be tortured and killed. They must share the blame. Both religion and state were involved.

The gospels are wrong, there is a lot of hatred for jews in the NT.

The romans were vicious occupiers of the jews. They didn't have feedback and input sessions with the jews.

The romans were vicious occupiers of the jews. They didn't have feedback and input sessions with the jews.

I dont hate the jew or anyone,We're all to blame. If we don't show love what message of God are we sending?

Not the so called Christian, but Jesus Christ. Why would you hate someone who did nothing but love you. He loved you so much that he gave his life that you might live. So what has Jesus Christ done to you?

Acceptance of Jesus means accepting that you are not perfect and that your good deeds won't get you to heaven. That is a scary thought to some people so it manifests itself in a display of rebellion and hate because they are full of pride.

As someone who is jewish, jesus was a bad guy for jews.

He tried to turn away jews from their G-D to follow him.

Also, a lot of jews were murdered in his name.

I thought the jews didn't want to accept God in human form so they got him crucified

It really doesn't matter who was on the ladder pounding the nails into his hands or who was whipping him at the time because in effect, it was all of humanity that is responsible for Christ's Crucifixion. He is our sacrificial lamb. Without his sacrifice our sin would remain.

I dont hate the jew or anyone,We're all to blame. If we don't show love what message of God are we sending?

As a Christian, whoever did it....it was their destiny to do such, by God....his prophesy was fulfilled....Christ was destined to be the sacrificial lamb for humanity once and for all, no? His blood was destined to be shed for all sin..no?

I don't care what they may say
I don't care what they may do
Jesus is just alright, oh yeah
Jesus is just alright

If you think that jesus did the martyr thing then you wouldn't be blaming jews for what the romans did.

Jesus would have just killed himself.

No DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE WORKSHOPS?!?!?!?!?!

No wonder their empire fell.

:eusa_whistle:

I don't care what they may do
Jesus is just alright, oh yeah
Jesus is just alright

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7_60iwpk8]YouTube - Doobie Brothers - Jesus Is Just Alright[/ame]

thats true. im a jew, but to turn away from your faith, because of other idiots is like not dealing with people because some of them are assholes

If you think that jesus did the martyr thing then you wouldn't be blaming jews for what the romans did.

Jesus would have just killed himself.

Jesus was not a martyr, he is our savior. I'm not blaming the jew, i'm just stating they play a major part in it. It was written long ago that Jesus would be hated by his own people, and given over to slaughter.

Jesus was not a martyr, he is our savior. I'm not blaming the jew, i'm just stating they play a major part in it. It was written long ago that Jesus would be hated by his own people, and given over to slaughter.

1. You are free to believe as you wish. Zai gezundt, as they say in Yiddish.

2. Jews do not recognize the new testament as divine... nor do they recognize Jeshua ben Yosef as the messiah. He did not fit the prophesies. The things that were supposed to happen before the coming of th messiah didn't happen and the things that were supposed to happen after the coming of the messiah HAVEN'T happened.

3. He was a rabbi... and a good one. A lot of the things he said were womderful and I have nothing but respect for them. It's the distortions of people who THINK they're following the words while, instead, following 'organized religion'who are the problem.

4. He was murdered by the Romans because the threatened the political hierarchy of the day. Was he turned over to them by the San Hedrin? Probably. And because of the same reason.

5. I take zero 'responsibility' for it... why would I? I don't take responsibility for any of the probably thousands of people the Romans killed via crucifixion any more than I take personal responsibility for WWI or WWII.

And kindly stop assuming anyone else believes what you do. Jews do not believe the messiah is G-d. Jews believe the Messiah is a King who will bring 1,000 years of peace. And we don't believe Jesus was Messiah in any event. And you can't turn away from something you don't believe is legitimate.

Again, no offense.... you are free to believe as you wish. To us, believing in Jesus as Messiah is no different from believing in Mohammed or Buddha.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back