What has happened to this place?

This Sandy Hook thing has driven some already serious sociopathes over a cliff. They lost an election they had conviced themselves they couldn't lose and now they are totally freaking out about their guns being taken away.

I've never seen so many threads and blowback about a clear random tragedy. Typical GOPers...not a second thought about the victims.. within minutes it became a tragedy for them.. The true victims are not even all in the ground yet..disgusting.
Project much? :muahaha:

Stupid much? Normally I like a stupid girl. It's late and I'm not in the mood.

This Sandy Hook thing has driven some already serious sociopathes over a cliff. They lost an election they had conviced themselves they couldn't lose and now they are totally freaking out about their guns being taken away.

I've never seen so many threads and blowback about a clear random tragedy. Typical GOPers...not a second thought about the victims.. within minutes it became a tragedy for them.. The true victims are not even all in the ground yet..disgusting.

Exhibit A, dumbfucktis at it's finest.

What exactly do you find fault with my comment? At least you didn't call me a liberal.

Maybe you were not aware. There are way more whiney threads from the right wing supposed "victims" than there were about the election. There are way more threads about how this tragedy might possibly affect gun rights by far than any compassion for the survivors in Newtown.

Hey "Dumbfuckitis"..Go fuck yourself.

This is a lie and you know it... The left IMMEDIATELY started screaming for gun control.
Most I have seen on the right were simply defending ourselves from the vile posts left by idiots on the left. Yes there were calls for arming teachers,and there were those of us who said no way.... But the truth seems to be out of reach by you today.
I recall praising you for not doing exactly what you just did... Very disappointing HUGGY.

Tuppence worth, I am against gun ownership in general, I think we have it about right here in the UK though we do have the occassional nutter with a gun on the rampage it is extremely rare. Having said that, if I were an American living in America I would more than likely exercise my right to own a firearm.Until the criminals and nutters are disarmed it is pretty much going to be an impossible job convincing the man and woman on the street to hand over their guns and all will be well in the World.You can scream and shout at each other til the cows come home but I don't think anyones mind can easily be changed, *bringing a knife to a gunfight* is an apt phrase regarding the disarming of law abiding citizens when faced the many thousands of scumbags with illegal weapony.One thing I would do though is ban the sale of those assault rifles and such, I can;t understand for the life of me why anyone without a plan need own one.

It used to be off the map, it was vibrant, it was essential, it was a must post, grab you by the balls kinda forum.It looks to be in palliative care now, what happened here?

I don't see a problem with it. Its a lot different from other forums I have been at over the years, but I like it.

It used to be off the map, it was vibrant, it was essential, it was a must post, grab you by the balls kinda forum.It looks to be in palliative care now, what happened here?

Well lets see, you joined on 04-22-2006,..

(Times... were good in the country and the the USMB reflected that)

Bush was President and the country had low unemployment, the national debt was under control, and housing prices were peaking. The country was on the right track, very hopeful about their futures but uncertain about the war in Iraq. The Democrats were engaged in every way to gain power and were willing to do anything necessary to undermine Bush, the economy, housing prices and the American peoples interests..

(Times... Not so good, housing bubble burst, economy in the tank, the country split into waring factions, a great uncertainty of the American people, the future looks rather bleak and the USMB reflects that)

Now.. Democrats have things their way...congratulations....:lol:...

Last edited:
You are a newbie and so lack the relevant historic experienc, though I do appreciate that you like it here the way it is.

Exhibit A, dumbfucktis at it's finest.

What exactly do you find fault with my comment? At least you didn't call me a liberal.

Maybe you were not aware. There are way more whiney threads from the right wing supposed "victims" than there were about the election. There are way more threads about how this tragedy might possibly affect gun rights by far than any compassion for the survivors in Newtown.

Hey "Dumbfuckitis"..Go fuck yourself.

This is a lie and you know it... The left IMMEDIATELY started screaming for gun control.
Most I have seen on the right were simply defending ourselves from the vile posts left by idiots on the left. Yes there were calls for arming teachers,and there were those of us who said no way.... But the truth seems to be out of reach by you today.
I recall praising you for not doing exactly what you just did... Very disappointing HUGGY.

I understand why you might dissagree...but "a lie" seems a little harsh. There are about 15 threads right this second about supporting gun ownership right now and at least 30 more started in the last few days. I honestly read some of the posts in all of these threads and the RWers see themselves as the victims in all of this. Hey bud! I have weapons also but you don't see me screaching to high heavens that Obama is going to take away my guns.

I count 3 threads that are supposed to be focusing on the victims...THREE. I believe that there is something wrong with that. In fairness there have been a handfull more that are not on the active board right now. But the clear trend has been butt hurt gun owners and THAT fact is hard to deny by the numbers.

I was the first to try to focus on the real problem which is mental health and trying to get better at keeping guns out of whackos hands.

Obama is bent on trying to get "assault weapons", whatever that is, off the shelves of gun stores. And the notorious big ass clips. The only talk I don't like is that of shutting down gun shows.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back