What has happened to this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to wonder what some on the left feel about Hillary Rodham Clinton now. I bet I know what she thinks of them, back stabbed her big time, it is as if she was erased from their minds forever.

^ is what the left does when they find a new darling to fit their new progressive agenda

She didn't drool enough for the media and the droolers ....

...and have disabled my Paypal auto-renewal to USMB. Heck why would I pay money to come here and be *bitchslapped* by one or more mods?

*laughs

I can relate

I hadn't been here in quite a while but when my membership renewal got paid I figured I'd take another look...shortly after returning I found out that I was an asshole for only being a supporting member donating yearly and not also adding to the monthly coffers.

Not sure if I'll still be here next year but I will be a slight bit richer asshole if I am.

...and have disabled my Paypal auto-renewal to USMB. Heck why would I pay money to come here and be *bitchslapped* by one or more mods?

*laughs

I can relate

I hadn't been here in quite a while but when my membership renewal got paid I figured I'd take another look...shortly after returning I found out that I was an asshole for only being a supporting member donating yearly and not also adding to the monthly coffers.

Not sure if I'll still be here next year but I will be a slight bit richer asshole if I am.

What are you talking about?:cuckoo:

Fact is, why should we charge people a recurring charge when they aren't posting here? How hard is THAT?

Which has what to do with what? That statement was never made. How many times have you (not) seen me go after rightwingnuts/neocons? Not the point at all. Just a deflection on your part.

Honestly? Not very often.

Her comment was not the same as yours that's why I asked for further response. Why not let her explain?

Oh, and what's the point of my bothering to post a legitimate argument to you in response to your post and you ignore it? Yet you peeps wonder why I don't bother anymore ......

I'm sorry, I was doing some other things too. You did spend some time on it.

Honestly? Not very often.

Her comment was not the same as yours that's why I asked for further response. Why not let her explain?

Oh, and what's the point of my bothering to post a legitimate argument to you in response to your post and you ignore it? Yet you peeps wonder why I don't bother anymore ......

I'm sorry, I was doing some other things too. You did spend some time on it.

Should try running a board with 3k posts a day and trying to keep up in a thread sometime. ;)

That goes both ways. Point is, the right doesn't run around in wolfpacks like WWII German U-boats.

I'd disagree and say there are those on both sides who do it. Both sides have people who can't field or support their own argument without a pack to clap them on the back and scream "hallelujah". And usually they can't do it even then. :lol:

It's not a partisan thing, it's basic moron nature. But they have the right to do it...I just wish they wouldn't pollute every thread with it so the people who actually want to debate something once in a while can do so.

Not here. The right is so splintered right now they look like the post-Carter Democrats. They can't agree on the time of day, much less politics.

Take now for example .... why do all the threads I post in turn into a bunch of leftwing women attacking me? What's really sad is y'all STILL can't keep up.:lol:

"Y'all"? :eusa_eh:

Unless you believe you're among the group of posters I've been ridiculing, I'd like to know how anything I've said has been an attack on you.

That goes both ways. Point is, the right doesn't run around in wolfpacks like WWII German U-boats.

I'd disagree and say there are those on both sides who do it. Both sides have people who can't field or support their own argument without a pack to clap them on the back and scream "hallelujah". And usually they can't do it even then. :lol:

It's not a partisan thing, it's basic moron nature. But they have the right to do it...I just wish they wouldn't pollute every thread with it so the people who actually want to debate something once in a while can do so.

Not here. The right is so splintered right now they look like the post-Carter Democrats. They can't agree on the time of day, much less politics.

Take now for example .... why do all the threads I post in turn into a bunch of leftwing women attacking me? What's really sad is y'all STILL can't keep up.:lol:

playing the victim card?

Everything seems normal to me.
I couldn't spot a remarkable change with usmb.com.

I didn't say anything about your admin skills, didn't even bring it up. I am talking about your personal witch hunt of left wingers, or are your threads you start attacking us as admin and not as a poster? I personally thought the alligator one as a poster, but I could be wrong.
And if you think there are more leftwingers on here, well you need to start paying attention to who posts around here.

LWs are still very much the minority as far as I can tell. Frankly, I don't get all the bitching. I have never been to strictly a left-wing (dem/lib) board and would never want to.
B-o-r-i-n-g.

Who knows what Gunny wants, other than a place to vent his pent-up anger probably over stuff having little to do with politics. His bark is worse than his bite.

It cracks me up leftwingers see themselves as the minority here. Still playing that victim card, huh?

Fact is, and back to the OP, it really doesn't need to matter what one's personal, political beliefs are. That has NOTHING to do with manners and the ability to discuss a topic without resorting to ad hominems, red herrings and just flat out personal attacks because one's ass is getting whooped.

The fact is, there ARE more active leftwing posters on this board and they run in packs like dogs. Deny what you want. Willful blindness on your part does not negate reality.

Another fact is, before the influx of leftwingers who cannot handle the responsibility that goes with freedom of speech instead of abusing the privilege, this board was more civil.

I allow it because the ideal is correct. In practice, the left can't handle it.

First off, SIR, nothing in what I said even had a whiff of victimization in it. So that was yet another fanciful perception of yours.

Second, none of us gets to read ALL the postings here, which I presume you and your 14 lieutenants do. So I have to go strictly on what I SEE, and what I SEE are more than enough right wingers who are just as pack-like and who are just as abusive and insulting as any on the left, and at least in equal numbers if not more. It's almost laughable that you somehow "miss" seeing that too, strangely believing it's all one-sided.

You might also check yourself for hypocrisy before you go ranting about ad hominem attacks.

LWs are still very much the minority as far as I can tell. Frankly, I don't get all the bitching. I have never been to strictly a left-wing (dem/lib) board and would never want to.
B-o-r-i-n-g.

Who knows what Gunny wants, other than a place to vent his pent-up anger probably over stuff having little to do with politics. His bark is worse than his bite.

It cracks me up leftwingers see themselves as the minority here. Still playing that victim card, huh?

Fact is, and back to the OP, it really doesn't need to matter what one's personal, political beliefs are. That has NOTHING to do with manners and the ability to discuss a topic without resorting to ad hominems, red herrings and just flat out personal attacks because one's ass is getting whooped.

The fact is, there ARE more active leftwing posters on this board and they run in packs like dogs. Deny what you want. Willful blindness on your part does not negate reality.

Another fact is, before the influx of leftwingers who cannot handle the responsibility that goes with freedom of speech instead of abusing the privilege, this board was more civil.

I allow it because the ideal is correct. In practice, the left can't handle it.

First off, SIR, nothing in what I said even had a whiff of victimization in it. So that was yet another fanciful perception of yours.

Second, none of us gets to read ALL the postings here, which I presume you and your 14 lieutenants do. So I have to go strictly on what I SEE, and what I SEE are more than enough right wingers who are just as pack-like and who are just as abusive and insulting as any on the left, and at least in equal numbers if not more. It's almost laughable that you somehow "miss" seeing that too, strangely believing it's all one-sided.

You might also check yourself for hypocrisy before you go ranting about ad hominem attacks.

As should YOU ma'am. I've NEVER seen you criticize a leftie even though I clearly remember you claiming to be non partisan when I first started posting here. I can tell you for FACT that Gunny has no problem chewing a righties ass when he thinks it's deserved.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Your post on the issue is exactly what I have seen everywhere I have been, online and off. And especially here on USMB.

The ideal is freedom of speech and that is why this board IS so popular. We do have a lot of new posters and I attribute that to the free speech on the forum.

What have you seen everywhere online and off?

I have seen leftwingers go after rightwingers on a personal level because they cannot handle honest debate.

And I've seen just the opposite, including the creepy sensation of being stalked by a few of those oh-so-innocent right wingers who "can't handle an honest debate." As you know, it's very easy to locate someone once they've logged on. If you'd like their names, feel free to send me a PM.

I have to wonder what some on the left feel about Hillary Rodham Clinton now. I bet I know what she thinks of them, back stabbed her big time, it is as if she was erased from their minds forever.

^ is what the left does when they find a new darling to fit their new progressive agenda
I bet a lot of them wish the DNC didn't screw her out of the presidency.

Pixie doesn't really know what she's talking about. Dem women really like Hillary.

I voted for her in the Primary. You're right, it was the DNC who screwed Hillary.. And that idiot campaign manager of hers.

Pixie doesn't really know what she's talking about. Dem women really like Hillary.

I voted for her in the Primary. You're right, it was the DNC who screwed Hillary.. And that idiot campaign manager of hers.

I actually do know what I am talking about. I figured you would vote for Hillary. But most on the left decided they had a better chance with Obama. Go figure huh?

With Hillary in the WH, The President of the United States wouldn't have an excuse to bow out of Slickwillie's press conferences.

Maybe cuz we're not a bunch of mind-numb zombies.

They're just hot for your bod.

I actually do know what I am talking about. I figured you would vote for Hillary. But most on the left decided they had a better chance with Obama. Go figure huh?

I knew I'd vote for whichever one won. If you recall, they both had approximately 18,000,000 votes in the primaries.

Besides, who would vote for McCain? :cuckoo:

Well I wouldn't go to a job interview dressed in my normal clothes.

So in your mind, your abnormal clothes are normal, and normal clothes are abnormal. Are you listening to yourself?

Who shat in your cereal this morning?

Are you reading the intolerant shit you write after yourself? You are really bashing this guy for no reason. And I don't like the "pants hangin' off ones' balls" fashion either, however, I acknowledge everyone's right to wear what the fuck ever they want. Even if he wanted to wear an oversized swastika paired with pink tutu it'd be ok with me.

Who the fuck cares.

Um...right, its really so much different.:eusa_whistle:

I've never seen anyone use the word "shat.":razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back